Holy fuck absolutely brutal for gandy

Zarek

Zarek

Private the fucking forum

I know I already made a thread about Gandy today but look at this
C73417CE 7805 41CD 8527 BED2660ED411

The agepill hit him so hard the perceptions of the foids from him changed from masc chad to sex offender.
This also just proves another Blackpill that Looks determine for foids if somethings sexual abuse or not.Foids can be so brutal wow

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, IMZLEGEND, Manletmachine and 22 others
I know at this moment all of you are „muh ww3“ again but nothings gonna happen anyway u are just so bored in your life that everything like that excites you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
I know at this moment all of you are „muh ww3“ again but nothings gonna happen anyway u are just so bored in your life that everything like that excites you
Meanwhile you make autistic threads about male models but shame people who are interested in real world politics that actually matter

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others

I know I already made a thread about Gandy today but look at this
View attachment 1952443
The agepill hit him so hard the perceptions of the foids from him changed from masc chad to sex offender.
This also just proves another Blackpill that Looks determine for foids if somethings sexual abuse or not.Foids can be so brutal wow

TBH, it seems like Gandy went the "manly man" way, and decided to avoid any cosmetic treatments altogether... I wonder how long he can get contracts looking like this...

MOST of his ageing can be literally erased within a few months with modern tech: botox, fillers, and maybe some mmini-facelift + fatgrafting - and he will look 30 again, mogging Bomer...:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 17872, Torero and 4 others
Meanwhile you make autistic threads about male models but shame people who are interested in real world politics that actually matter
No I make Threads about human nature and show how important it is to mantain skin quality while Normies are discussing politics where they have no influence whatsoever most of the time and cant get anything out of it in terms of how to improve their lives.“muh were discussing politics“like you would have any influence when ur discussing this

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and subhuman incel
actors vs models is a huge difference. ian somerhalder, brad pitt, etc all look(ed) good af at 40 while every model descends at 25. they need to start spending that cash on their appearance.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and subhuman incel
It’s over for gandy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
politics aren't real it's just a charade to keep monkeys occupied.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Primalsplit, subhuman incel and 5 others
Over. He needs to rope.

reddit is full of shit. wouldn't bother to care their opinions.

actors vs models is a huge difference. ian somerhalder, brad pitt, etc all look(ed) good af at 40 while every model descends at 25. they need to start spending that cash on their appearance.
The main difference is that Models just get found by some company and get their money and dont think much about it while actors need to work for it and know how important their looks are for getting new roles.Most Male models dont know shit and dont even like their job much but get good money so they dont care

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and rand anon
Gandy is a meme

muh politics

• +1

prime gandy or LDAR

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Dystopian
Lets take sean O pry as example.
He just got scouted by some agency on myspace and now does it but it doesnt interests him at all
The main difference is that Models just get found by some company and get their money and dont think much about it while actors need to work for it and know how important their looks are for getting new roles.Most Male models dont know shit and dont even like their job much but get good money so they dont care

reddit is full of shit. wouldn't bother to care their opinions.
Nah little spaces like this is just where females show their true nature while they are virtue signalling on mainstream subreddits or social media plattforms like instagram

• +1
Please just give me hope it will happen

• +1
Please just give me hope it will happen
Whats funny about it ist the amount of people this forum and also on other social media plattforms who post about “muh ww3 will happen because of one little incident where people arent even sure if it came from russia, so sad“.But if they really wouldnt want it they wouldnt hype it up that much, but the reality ist their life is so boring that they actually want it just like you what just shows how sad life for many people is.

• +1
Whats funny about it ist the amount of people this forum and also on other social media plattforms who post about “muh ww3 will happen because of one little incident where people arent even sure if it came from russia, so sad“.But if they really wouldnt want it they wouldnt hype it up that much, but the reality ist their life is so boring that they actually want it just like you what just shows how sad life for many people is.
You're not insulting me buddy . I can proudly say that life is boring . I'm not satisfied I wanna see some action

And I'm not stupid by saying I want war in my country I just want it in other countries

Now please pray with me so this war happens

• +1
You're not insulting me buddy . I can proudly say that life is boring . I'm not satisfied I wanna see some action

And I'm not stupid by saying I want war in my country I just want it in other countries

Now please pray with me so this war happens
I didnt insult you I insulted the people who saying:“Oh no pls dont let it happen“ but are hyping it up because they want it to happen.
You are just honest

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MaxillaMaxing
Models naturally have a short shelf life. Gandy is already an outlier, most of them abandon their profession while still being in their 20s and give room for the next generation. Actors have the possibility to make their career for decades if they invest in their appearance

I didnt insult you I insulted the people who saying:“Oh no pls dont let it happen“ but are hyping it up because they want it to happen.
You are just honest
True man I want it to happen because I'm a miserable small ugly incel with no life litteraly

Is the reason you dont want it to happen emotional ? Like you're gonna feel sad if some strangers you dont know die or is it because you live in one of these countries?

• JFL
Brutal blackpill, lol at how foid brains work, sub animal iq and self awareness

The only last PSL gods are O'Pry and Barrett.

Gandy went from that :
1667506 1583456458040

To that :
2757994 2757915 1645442365985

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Matt is perfection. Also in America skin health is more of a priority. Whereas in Europe and among steroided men all around thw world this crumbled skin is no big deal. Matt is so beautiful and my ideal for significant other

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

even femcels are chad only.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Zarek
TBH, it seems like Gandy went the "manly man" way, and decided to avoid any cosmetic treatments altogether... I wonder how long he can get contracts looking like this...

MOST of his ageing can be literally erased within a few months with modern tech: botox, fillers, and maybe some mmini-facelift + fatgrafting - and he will look 30 again, mogging Bomer...:feelsokman:

'Gandy went the manly man way'
Fuck out of here. Your just a fan.
Dude clearly just had poor ageing genetics. I guess you could blame the sun.....Boomer never tanned like that.

Besides. Show me a single person who has had all the things you've listed without looking bizarre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
One of them spent a lot of time in the sun and didn't use sunscreen, try and guess which one.

• +1
Reactions: Zarek
Gandy eats a shitty plant-based diet and ages poorly as a result. He gets away with it because his niche appeal as a model is the rugged look.

Gandy eats a shitty plant-based diet and ages poorly as a result. He gets away with it because his niche appeal as a model is the rugged look.
How does he get away with it.Foids literally insult him as a sexual offender

Niche appeal

In a german show named germanys next top model the girls should pose with Barett and every foid in the comments said he looks like a faggot and way too feminine
They are simply jealous cuz of his insane maxilla
2913309 FF5552D3 10C4 4BC4 873C C679D42349DD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126

A face lift would turn him into a god again. Face lift w bones is ascension

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
A face lift would turn him into a god again. Face lift w bones is ascension
He doesn’t need a facelift because his skin isnt sagging.His skin quality is just shitty because of tanning and shit