Holy fuck at this based instagram comment

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
AOIXANm.jpg

You don't really see such based shit on instagram, its usually very bluepilled shit defending women.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Effortless, Deleted member 3583 and 12 others
It's not about prioritizing women over "babies", you pillock,
it's about eliminating a flimsy, sentientless fetus before it becomes an actual baby, or "person".

"Responsibility", " honour", etc. should never influence the legality of an action on its own.
It's all emotional, and ironically feminine nonsense.

It doesn't matter how stupid and irresponsible it was to not take the pill (or use a condom for that matter), but it should not be punished with the duty of carying a near lifeless fetus that's about to become a baby.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Bishop, IWantToMax and 1 other person
most kill the babies and sell it to raw meat eaters

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214
One less baby raised by a missing parent and a whore mother = one less faggot or non NT incel with low test and mestizoid features

It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1751
it's about eliminating a flimsy, sentientless fetus before it becomes an actual baby, or "person".

"Responsibility", " honour", etc. should never influence the legality of an action on its own.

It doesn't matter how stupid and irresponsible it was to not take the pill (or use a condom for that matter), but it should not be punished with the duty of carying a near lifeless fetus that's about to become a baby.
Kill an innocent baby that can't defend for itself theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Who actually fucking cares about abortion honestly

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2846
Kill an innocent baby
I really can't explain how you intentionally completely ignored the first words of my post other than emotional outburst.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and onnysk
i wish i was aborted tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Vitruvian
I really can't explain how you intentionally completely ignored the first words of my post other than emotional outburst.
Just kill someone when they're sleeping in their bed that way they're not sentient theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
with all this control over their reproductive system, hypergamy. i wouldn't be surprised if the cucks started betabuxing an illegitimate child because le wife wanted superior genetics

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Just kill someone when they're sleeping in their bed that way they're not sentient theory
In one case you are preventing a concious life from ever developing, in the other you are taking it from someone who already lives and has an established place and unfinished buisiness, friends, families, plans, etc.

Fetuses up to a certain age are practically on the same podium mentally as sperm, which you don't feel guilty for wasting it on paper tissue and down the toilet, do you?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
In one case you are preventing a concious life from ever developing, in the other you are taking it from someone who already lives and has an established place and unfinished buisiness, friends, families, plans, etc.

Fetuses up to a certain age are practically on the same podium mentally as sperm, which you don't feel guilty for wasting it on paper tissue and down the toilet, do you?
It's not that you are preventing 'conscious life' from developing. The life has already developed, you're just preventing an aspect of human life from developing (consciousness).

So now you're not even arguing about the lack of sentience of a fetus and switching the argument of life for it also to include these experiences? I don't think that's relevant and that's non scientific. Experiences is not what makes someone human. Alzheimers patients can lose all their memory and forget things that happen even just a minute before.

Fetuses are completely different from sperm just lol. Fetuses are humans in the very first stages of life. 'Killing' sperm is the same as killing bacteria when you wash your hands and face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Responsibility and honour are not feminine nonsense, on the other hand lack of it is, because women seem to avoid taking responsibility and many seem to have no concept of honour.

Responsibility and honour are not feminine nonsense, on the other hand lack of it is, because women seem to avoid taking responsibility and many seem to have no concept of honour.
It's an emotional, irrational argumet was my point.

And emotionality is something that females are usually accused of.

yeah abortion is fucked, you're a cucked faggot if you're not against it.

men that rally at those pro-choice campaigns should be castrated.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
yeah abortion is fucked, you're a cucked faggot if you're not against it.

men that rally at those pro-choice campaigns should be castrated.
cuck accusation is an emotional argument as well, and in this case it's ironically the other way around.

If a girl accidentally gets pregnant, you are a cuck for forcing her to give birth to it, and thus paying child support and wasting your legacy on some unplanned baby you're not prepared to proprly handle yet.

cuck accusation is an emotional argument as well, and in this case it's ironically the other way around.

If a girl accidentally gets pregnant, you are a cuck for forcing her to give birth to it, and thus paying child support and wasting your legacy on some unplanned baby you're not prepared to proprly handle yet.
retarded, nothing is more cucked than deciding to murder the pinnacle of innocence.

and lol @ accidental pregnancy, how does that happen? if you don't want to get pregnant you won't, as long as you follow all the correct measures to avoid pregnancy, if a girl get's pregnant it wasn't an accident.

lol at killing unborn babies and thinking it's justifiable.

Literally every single argument for killing babies is an excuse not even exaggerating at all.

THE WHORE HAD THE CHOICE TO USE SOME PROTECTION OR PILLS

He said "imagine" at the beginning so you know he's a low testosterone white boy.

retarded, nothing is more cucked than deciding to murder the pinnacle of innocence.
Quick establishment:
Cuckoldry in its original sense means supporting your wife financially/emotionally while she goes out with another man for sex.
Often times however- as I see it often in the PSL scene- it is also used to describe all forms of virtue on the expense of oneself.

Users on here call adopting an orphaned child cuckoldry, so I don't see how this wouldn't apply here.

As I said, this doesn't matter at all for why I'm for abortion, but it just shows that "cuckoldry" in this debate is hypocritical on top of being emotional.