holy fuck at this giga framemogger

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
o cara é brabo, testosterona bro

WTF his voice, perfect for metal/rock

yeah I've watched some interviews he seems aight

what are his best songs tbh
Depends, I like the song you linked, pretty solid one but they have cheesier songs like 'I don't wanna be me', I like songs like 'love you to death' and 'anesthesia'

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Depends, I like the song you linked, pretty solid one but they have cheesier songs like 'I don't wanna be me', I like songs like 'love you to death' and 'anesthesia'
I'll check them all out ngl

I kind of like wolf moon but their stuff seems like the kind of music that you have to listen to a couple of times before you get it

I'll check them all out ngl

I kind of like wolf moon but their stuff seems like the kind of music that you have to listen to a couple of times before you get it
Also if you're not into the gothic kind of music it might not be your taste but luckily for me I'm into anything.

• +1
Also if you're not into the gothic kind of music it might not be your taste but luckily for me I'm into anything.
I'm into anything that grips me and has some depth to it, usually ends up being metal/rock/alternative stuff

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
I'm into anything that grips me and has some depth to it, usually ends up being metal/rock/alternative stuff
If that's the case then I'm sure you're good. listen to some bands like porcupine tree, earlier muse albums and smashing pumpkins.

If that's the case then I'm sure you're good. listen to some bands like porcupine tree, earlier muse albums and smashing pumpkins.
I've tried getting into porcupine tree because I like some opeth songs but it didn't do much for me tbh

I've tried getting into porcupine tree because I like some opeth songs but it didn't do much for me tbh
Tbf I can't blame you, could try some Steve Wilson solo stuff tho pretty good.

• +1