Holy fuck bonesmashing actually works. But be careful

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
I bonesmashed my zygos for 4 days non stop and now they're bigger and it's not bc of the swelling...the bones actually became bigger wtf I can feel them
But the problem is that I,ve got a slight asymmetry now...fucking over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 18840, FailedNormieManlet and 11 others
just bone mash other side to regain symmetry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TheAbyssinian, Marsiere214 and 2 others
just bone mash other side to regain symmetry
but it will mess up with my bizygomatic distance, which was perfectly fine to begin with
idk why I even bonesmashed I just wanted to try it for fun and I didnt think it would work

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thinking_Machine, Marsiere214, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
but it will mess up with my bizygomatic distance, which was perfectly fine to begin with
idk why I even bonesmashed I just wanted to try it for fun and I didnt think it would work
over for you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
@MarkCorrigan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I need a surgeon to shave my right zygo fuck man
WHYY DID I BONESMASH I WANT TO DIE NOW

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I need a surgeon to shave my right zygo fuck man
WHYY DID I BONESMASH I WANT TO DIE NOW
It's probably swelling if you only did it once

Bonesmashing does work tho. I regret bonesmashing I need surgery to shave my chin

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Growth Plate, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person

Bonesmashing does work tho. I regret bonesmashing I need surgery to shave my chin
i did it for 4 days and now i can feel a solid bump on my right zygo

Over, hows the yubo working btw?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Can it work on undereyes?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
  • +1
Rate my side profile. I bonesmashed my chin/jaw for years, and mewed hard 24/7
Image0 3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: androgenic, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Pm pics please yakhi

And what was the routine? Intensity and duration? You use a hammer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
i did it for 4 days and now i can feel a solid bump on my right zygo
Wait a month for swelling to go down you can't have gained very much bone in that time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Deleted member 5892
I need to put my jaw in a hydraulic press for maximum growth

Pm pics please yakhi

And what was the routine? Intensity and duration? You use a hammer?
There was no routine lol I just randomly bonesmashed my face using my fists, sometimes a hammer
I did it for hours everyday during 4 days

• JFL
Wait a month for swelling to go down you can't have gained very much bone in that time
It's so weird man...how could my body produce new bone in 4 days wtf
Do you think that bone resorption will take place if I wait long enough ?

It's so weird man...how could my body produce new bone in 4 days wtf
Do you think that bone resorption will take place if I wait long enough ?
No once you gain bone it stays in my experience.

Bonesmashing can work quickly it dosent take years like ppl say

we need need a way of inducing bone loss

• So Sad

Fucking over

• +1

Can it make chin bigger/squarer?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 9670
i would say its quite literally almost impossible that he managed to get progress in 4 fucking days

i would say its quite literally almost impossible that he managed to get progress in 4 fucking days
I didn't even believe in bonesmashing to begin with, and I hope it's not permanent
But trust me man, there's a bump on my right zygo, which wasn't there before. It's solid, feels like bone.

big hopefuel if this isnt a bullshit thread

im on 700mcg sermorelin 150mcg tesamorelin 150mcg tesamorelin 150mcg cjc-1295 25mgs mk677 and 6.66iu of hgh per day (when the hgh arrives)

if its real ill get insane gains while on this stack if i start. seems fake tho tbh. not one bonesmashing thread on looksmax has progress pics, very sus.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
It's powerful asf be careful you'll get asymmetries just get a genio
Thanks man, was just asking in the case one day i would become mad and start doing this thing. Always thought bonesmashing is too dangerous, Indigenous swiss now has a swollen but recessed face and he looks hideous imo, too much bone plus he had brain damage.
It's powerful asf be careful you'll get asymmetries just get a genio
I'm 16 so still not completely over for me, but my mum has a square chin while mine is between pointy or round like pitt. Hope it will change:feelswhy:. Thanks for the genio advice, it is a lifesaver for the 80% of men.

• +1

im on 700mcg sermorelin 150mcg tesamorelin 150mcg tesamorelin 150mcg cjc-1295 25mgs mk677 and 6.66iu of hgh per day (when the hgh arrives)

if its real ill get insane gains while on this stack if i start. seems fake tho tbh. not one bonesmashing thread on looksmax has progress pics, very sus.
Its not fake. I wouldn't lie abt that shit. Just try it and see for yourself, but you'll regret it

• +1
Yeah obviously, but usually it just makes you look like a deformed ogre with excessive facial bones(UFC fighters). Muscles grow bigger through hypertrophy (microtears in muscles heal bigger and stronger - working out).

Bones can grow through a similar process - conditioning causes microfractures that heal and the bone density increases. Many combat athletes will use a roller on their shins for this effect. Not 100% sure about the facial conditioning tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Growth Plate and Deleted member 9670
Its not fake. I wouldn't lie abt that shit. Just try it and see for yourself, but you'll regret it
ill regret it? why?

and wheres the proof pics?

fuck dude I need zygo shaving from Eppley now
Fuck that jewish, if you are American cel you are forced to go to that jewishsurgeon, the only thing you could do to avoid it is to create a bump on the other side:(

• +1
ill regret it? why?

and wheres the proof pics?
You'll regret it because you will get asymmetrical results.
I'm saying it BECAUSE I WANT TO SAVE YOU FROM BECOMING UGLY
My intentions are good

• +1
I didn't even believe in bonesmashing to begin with, and I hope it's not permanent
But trust me man, there's a bump on my right zygo, which wasn't there before. It's solid, feels like bone.
post a picture

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You'll regret it because you will get asymmetrical results.
I'm saying it BECAUSE I WANT TO SAVE YOU FROM BECOMING UGLY
My intentions are good
3 times ive asked for proof and you havent even addressed it once.

Fuck that jewish, if you are American cel you are forced to go to that jewishsurgeon, the only thing you could do to avoid it is to create a bump on the other side:(
I'm gonna get it shaved definitely tbh it feels so wrong when I touch my right zygo. I'm gonna try to find an expert who can shave the right amount

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 5892
  • +1
I'm gonna get it shaved definitely tbh it feels so wrong when I touch my right zygo. I'm gonna try to find an expert who can shave the right amount
Did it altered your face shape? Like it gone from diamond/rectangular to a moon wide face? Then you're force to search someone that can shave the right amount. Eppley is jewish so he will shave all the bones in the cheekbones and will force you to get implants there

not a good idea at all, there are nerves and blood vessels in the orbital rims, also it's close to the brain. hitting the chin isn't a good idea either

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5892
Did it altered your face shape? Like it gone from diamond/rectangular to a moon wide face? Then you're force to search someone that can shave the right amount. Eppley is jewish so he will shave all the bones in the cheekbones and will force you to get implants there
Slightly yes, my left side hasn't changed. But my right side is wider by like 3mm, and it's not swelling, it's definitely bone. So my face shape has slightly changed, but the main issue is that my right side is bigger than the left side now

• Woah
not a good idea at all, there are nerves and blood vessels in the orbital rims, also it's close to the brain. hitting the chin isn't a good idea either
true

I bonesmashed my zygos for 4 days non stop and now they're bigger and it's not bc of the swelling...the bones actually became bigger wtf I can feel them
But the problem is that I,ve got a slight asymmetry now...fucking over
My knuckles got bigger

• Woah

I've posted pics it works

You'll get gains easy u don't need to take anything, you'll just deform yourself though

• +1
Slightly yes, my left side hasn't changed. But my right side is wider by like 3mm, and it's not swelling, it's definitely bone. So my face shape has slightly changed, but the main issue is that my right side is bigger than the left side now
Find cheekbones reduction performed by a blackpilled surgeon that cares about millimeters and small details asap. But don't go to jewppley

• +1
Thanks man, was just asking in the case one day i would become mad and start doing this thing. Always thought bonesmashing is too dangerous, Indigenous swiss now has a swollen but recessed face and he looks hideous imo, too much bone plus he had brain damage.

I'm 16 so still not completely over for me, but my mum has a square chin while mine is between pointy or round like pitt. Hope it will change:feelswhy:. Thanks for the genio advice, it is a lifesaver for the 80% of men.
Pointy chin is fine

Square chin is overrated male gaze garbage

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 5892