Holy fuck bros, just fucked up my exam

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
It was 10 pages long, after 5 pages thought I was gunna get a 100 etc but the material was something I didn’t think was going to even be on there so I took my time tryna do calculations and ended taking up a bunch of them. Apparently the exam is only 75 minutes long, I thought I was 150 minutes originally since that was what someone told me , so I ended up rushing the last half of the exam.

Hope there’s a curve tbh or I’m fucked, really don’t want to retake this course. I would happy if I got a 60/100 on this exam tbh

It was accounting btw

Wish I have a gf to cuddle with atm but I have noyone...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Your GF would be blaming you for not studying hard enough.

• +1
Your GF would be blaming you for not studying hard enough.
The I should have, I studied for 5 hours today without brakes but probably should just keep up with the materlal from now and study after every class rather than just study for long time before the exam.

Got another exam at like 2pm tommorow, staying up to 8am to study for it

Fucking want to die atm but I don’t want to die a virgin

• +1
oh yeah the other day I thought I had a psychology exam the next week then realized I had it in 3 hours lol. I don't quite think I failed but it was close.

• +1
It was 10 pages long, after 5 pages thought I was gunna get a 100 etc but the material was something I didn’t think was going to even be on there so I took my time tryna do calculations and ended taking up a bunch of them. Apparently the exam is only 75 minutes long, I thought I was 150 minutes originally since that was what someone told me , so I ended up rushing the last half of the exam.

Hope there’s a curve tbh or I’m fucked, really don’t want to retake this course. I would happy if I got a 60/100 on this exam tbh

It was accounting btw

Wish I have a gf to cuddle with atm but I have noyone...
I do accounting too boyo. Last minute revision is pointless.

• +1