Holy fuck fbi found me

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Actually serious no troll. The fbi found me through my voice recordings and tracked me to Panama for saying a bad word. Two guys in black suits wearing black aviators just came to my door and asked if I was @ChaddeusPeuterschmit . I said yeah and they said holy fuck we didn’t know you were a legit chad irl. Asked me for any info have on @Pietrosiek . Apparently he’s under investigation for wanting to “Kill all 4psl+”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, .👽., Deleted member 4563 and 14 others
Operation Find Pieteosiek

• +1
Reactions: Andros, Shodredux and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Elias
JFL

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
"For saying a bad word"

JFL @ confusing FBI with Interpol

@mido the slayer

• So Sad
Actually serious no troll. The fbi found me through my voice recordings and tracked me to Panama for saying a bad word. Two guys in black suits wearing black aviators just came to my door and asked if I was @ChaddeusPeuterschmit . I said yeah and they said holy fuck we didn’t know you were a legit chad irl. Asked me for any info have on @Pietrosiek . Apparently he’s under investigation for wanting to “Kill all 4psl+”
Chad move, cracked me up ngl

• +1
@Pietrosiek watch out bro srs

Very good thread bro ngl

• +1
Best thread

• +1
giphy.gif

• +1
He lives rent free in your head bro :feelskek: :p

• +1