Holy fuck got a date from Tinder need advice on what should I do

S

Secretariat12

Bronze
All my past girlfriends were from friend circle. This is first I need legit advice in pms. What to do? How to grate? What to talk about? Pls somebody knowledgeable I can pm

• Woah
Reactions: Time Travel and mulattomaxxer
Idk I just invite mines over for a movie but if your going to do that make sure she has real high interest

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 6403
Depends on your age, her personality, and what your date plans are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Make sure you're looking your best. Get a fresh haircut, shower right before. Dress well but don't try too hard (go for a polo shirt and jeans or t-shirt and bomber jacket) - no suit and tie or anything. Wear cologne, have gum on you at all times.

Go to a bar - preferably where they have cocktails.

When you arrive - immediately compliment her: 'you look nice'.

When you sit, tell her that the 'first round is on me'.

Get a drink, from there:

• Ask questions, if you can tie yourself into what she's saying (and convey yourself positively) do that. Good topics are travel, college degree/career (don't stick on this for too long or get too serious on a first date), sports, what she does for fun.
  • Tie flirty statements into the conversation. If she does science, something like 'I can imagine you all kitted up in a lab coat and goggles, I bet you look hot' (if you're confident enough - better not to do this than half-ass it)
  • Keep it light and relatively superficial - stay away from topics like her ex, family problems. Anything that is either fun (clubbing, partying) or communicates value (holidays, career ambitions) is a safe bet.

In most cases, by the end of the first drink, you should have an idea of the vibe. If it's going well, and she's somewhat into you, she should get the next round (don't ask). I will never buy the second round - usually, girls I date will naturally offer after I've gotten the first two cocktails.

In terms of escalating things, you can test how into you she is by light touches. If you approve of something she's said 'I love mogging other girls', high five or fist bump her (brings the vibe up, breaks the touch barrier). If she doesn't hesitate/look uncomfortable you can maybe add some shoulder/arm touches at high points in the conversation.

If she's into you, she'll begin to reciprocate and touch you back - she might playfully punch your arm etc. At this point, you might want to go for the kiss, or just suggest you go back to yours/hers (depending on what point the date is at).

If things are going well, don't be pushy - you don't want to make her feel uncomfortable/come across as needy. You should act as if this is no big deal (even if it is to you). Let things progress naturally. As the man, it is usually going to be on you to move things forward - but be hyper-aware of how she's feeling throughout.

The main way you should portray yourself is:

Fun, Confident and Relaxed.

Good Luck, King. Happy to PM/answer more questions on here if you need.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, RoundHouse, Salludon and 28 others
Make sure you're looking your best. Get a fresh haircut, shower right before. Dress well but don't try too hard (go for a polo shirt and jeans or t-shirt and bomber jacket) - no suit and tie or anything. Wear cologne, have gum on you at all times.

Get a drink, from there:

• Ask questions, if you can tie yourself into what she's saying (and convey yourself positively) do that. Good topics are travel, college degree/career (don't stick on this for too long or get too serious on a first date), sports, what she does for fun.
  • Tie flirty statements into the conversation. If she does science, something like 'I can imagine you all kitted up in a lab coat and goggles, I bet you look hot' (if you're confident enough - better not to do this than half-ass it)
  • Keep it light and relatively superficial - stay away from topics like her ex, family problems. Anything that is either fun (clubbing, partying) or communicates value (holidays, career ambitions) is a safe bet.

In most cases, by the end of the first drink, you should have an idea of the vibe. If it's going well, and she's somewhat into you, she should get the next round (don't ask). I will never buy the second round - usually, girls I date will naturally offer after I've gotten the first two cocktails.

In terms of escalating things, you can test how into you she is by light touches. If you approve of something she's said 'I love mogging other girls', high five or fist bump her (brings the vibe up, breaks the touch barrier). If she doesn't hesitate/look uncomfortable you can maybe add some shoulder/arm touches at high points in the conversation.

If she's into you, she'll begin to reciprocate and touch you back - she might playfully punch your arm etc. At this point, you might want to go for the kiss, or just suggest you go back to yours/hers (depending on what point the date is at).

If things are going well, don't be pushy - you don't want to make her feel uncomfortable/come across as needy. You should act as if this is no big deal (even if it is to you). Let things progress naturally. As the man, it is usually going to be on you to move things forward - but be hyper-aware of how she's feeling throughout.

to much work I’ll just invite a whore from tinder over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, BigBoy, CristianT and 15 others
to much work I’ll just invite a whore from tinder over
Agreed, this is higher effort. Have had dates straight to mine also. But if it's his first non-social-circle date, a bar is the way to go imo. Will help calm nerves + going for cockails is fun.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Agreed, this is higher effort. Have had dates straight to mine also. But if it's his first non-social-circle date, a bar is the way to go imo. Also going for cockails is fun.
Yea it mostly just depends on how they Text you and shit when ever I match with someone I usly just ask them what they are looking on this app and give little hints that I want to be fwb with them it works if they are young

Thanks a lot was really helpful guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and $tackThatMoney

Get a drink, from there:

This

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Get a drink, from there:

Why go to a bar? Then some other guy might hit on her srs. I hate having drunk guys around and the dark lightning makes it more difficult to see

isnt it better to just take her to a restaurant or a cafe then bring her back to your place and watch tv —> sex

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lutte

Get a drink, from there:

Sounds like an unnecessary headache to go to a bar, if she's agreed to meet up with you it probably won't matter if you go to a bar or anywhere else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Insert penis into vagina

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 9852
You are going to spend rest of your life with her . I can predict.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and eduardkoopman

Get a drink, from there:

If you say she looks nice its already over you end up being rejected or in friendzone its too direct
Just the fact you gone to a date means she looks nice and you are attracted no need to make her hear what she hears all days from simps.
And if you ask her to go home with you its not gonna happen you should never ask you either escalate after the date and make out and she gets hot and you tell her lets go to my home i want to show it to you or you will fail miserably never make a woman choose sex.
I learnt this from Mistery a man who fucked over 300 beautiful girls

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, Taylorswift, lutte and 2 others
Be good looking that's all you need. She'll carry the conversation for you.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Stingray, Inscol and 4 others

Get a drink, from there:

open your pms pls, need your advicd on something

Get a drink, from there:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 5393
If you say she looks nice its already over you end up being rejected or in friendzone its too direct
Just the fact you gone to a date means she looks nice and you are attracted no need to make her hear what she hears all days from simps.
And if you ask her to go home with you its not gonna happen you should never ask you either escalate after the date and make out and she gets hot and you tell her lets go to my home i want to show it to you or you will fail miserably never make a woman choose sex.
I tried tinder openers where i complimented girls and it went better than normal convos

nothing wrong with giving compliments all of this sounds like some autistic PUA shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Inscol, Ocelot and 7 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fahkumram, Inscol, Taylorswift and 4 others
I tried tinder openers where i complimented girls and it went better than normal convos

nothing wrong with giving compliments all of this sounds like some autistic PUA shit
Lol if you cant hold a conversation with a woman for more than 30 minutes in rl its over
Tinder chat is useless its the date that matters
THey answer on tinder only if you look good no matter how you open
THis guy you call autistic slayed more than 300 goodlooking women the guy who made the rules his name is Mistery and its called the mistery method he is a modern casanova fucked all kind of girls no bullshit like today puas

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Also id rather learn from guys who seduced and slayed 100+ woman not 16yos giving advices here on a incel looksmaxing forum

• Love it
Reactions: Adreyan
My favourite kind of dates aren't even ones where you go to expensive places or sit quiet in the cinema

I love it when the conversation just flows on a long walk or just chilling some where, having a girl who is responsive and feel like she's actually listening to you beats any expensive dates or the usual stuff that people do tbh

But my number one tip is always try to make physical contact on the first date, whether its holding hands, shoulder touching or hugging just do it so she'll become comfortable around you quicker

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 8318, NothingCanStopMe and 2 others
Also id rather learn from guys who seduced and slayed 100+ woman not 16yos giving advices here on a incel looksmaxing forum
go join some PUA forum then, just cage at this bluepilled pua shit

just LOL if u take advice from someone who dresses like this
948A5337 4C9E 455C 9A4D 4D4BE514B260

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol and qwertyasdfgh
Most guys think that getting a woman number or getting her on a date means something lol
Thats where the game starts and you either are able to talk hger for the 1 or 2 hours of the date in a good way without making mistakes or your gonna end in friendzone or go home with blue balls,the best players slay the same night of the date if all goes good and there is some touch or kiss during the date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
go join some PUA forum then, just cage at this bluepilled pua shit

just LOL if u take advice from someone who dresses like this
View attachment 748943
He slayed 300 woman looking like that....you just prove my point why learn the game from autistic children when you can learn from men who seduced many girls and its proven

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 5393
How did the girls look then
he slayed only models and strippers thats what his book is about slaying only beautiful woman the best of the best he did it to prove a point you should buy his book for 10 dollars on amazon or yo ucan download the pdf for free,the mistery method unlike pua bullshit it dont costs 1000 dollars and it tells about his life and how to approach and seduce woman in the best way as he dedicated his life to it like some do to looksmaxing also in the book he tells about looksmaxing its not the pua bullshit you see around today in 2020 faggot years.
You should also read books on social interactions to be able to hold long interactions when you get a date and psicology it will give you an edge in all social situations

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
You are overthinking it. You cant think about every single thing you say like its gonna set off global thermonuclear war if you say something wrong. You are not talking to castro and trying to stop him from launching a nuke. You are talking to a female who has already made up her mind one way or another based on your looks. Just ask her out on a date and if she says yes, good, if she says no, then you can try with another girl

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 4213 and KrissKross
THis is one of his students neil strauss a bald 5.6 tall nerd who also seduced and slayed more than 200 woman thanks to his method also he become a millionaire years later

Attachments

• Neil-Strauss-Aka-Style-PUA-028.jpg
    Neil-Strauss-Aka-Style-PUA-028.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 71
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol and lutte
You are overthinking it. You cant think about every single thing you say like its gonna set off global thermonuclear war if you say something wrong. You are not talking to castro and trying to stop him from launching a nuke. You are talking to a female who has already made up her mind one way or another based on your looks. Just ask her out on a date and if she says yes, good, if she says no, then you can try with another girl
The date is the hardest part and is where is decided if you fail and get friendzoned woman are social creatures if something is off in the way you talk and you cant hold a long conversation for 1 hour or 2 or how long is the dates its over you lost her.
No one here has the looks level to be able to get woman without being able to have a good date with her and a good conversation if you do mistakes in the date its over thats where all is decided

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
THis is one of his students neil strauss a bald 5.6 tall nerd who also seduced and slayed more than 200 woman thanks to his method also he become a millionaire years later
Elab more whats his secret

All my past girlfriends were from friend circle. This is first I need legit advice in pms. What to do? How to grate? What to talk about? Pls somebody knowledgeable I can pm

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman

See my post on redpill bullshit. Dating should be fun and natural, not psychological warfare against a woman.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, Baldingman1998, bladeeout and 6 others
Elab more whats his secret
read the book pdf the mistery method you can find it free on pdfdriver or buy it on amazon for 10 dollars it teaches everything from how to start a conversation to how to bring her home and have sex also talks about life in general and the guy who write it is cool he spent 15 years of his life approaching woman all days to not make us suffer all those rejections making the best method of sucess

See my post on redpill bullshit. Dating should be fun and natural, not psychological warfare against a woman.
You cant be fun and nautral if you cant talk for 1 hours at least thats how long dates are and woman expect you the bring the talking and do everything including taking her home if you been able to get her to kiss you after the date,she will never tell you shes into you or to go home with you unless you do all the work and you have to do it yourself especially if you are not a chad also a mistake can end the date badly the worst that can happen is that she gets bored or friendzones you if not able to cause interest and contact with her

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 5393
You cant be fun and nautral if you cant talk for 1 hours at least thats how long dates are and woman expect you the bring the talking and do everything including taking her home if you been able to get her to kiss you after the date,she will never tell you shes into you or to go home with you unless you do all the work and you have to do it yourself especially if you are not a chad also a mistake can end the date badly the worst that can happen is that she gets bored or friendzones you if not able to cause interest and contact with her
Jfl
If you’re good looking it will work out

Get a drink, from there:

Meanwhile chad just asks for a blow job and gets it easily.

400 weeks 1 meeks

I must say. That my experience was/is also. That 1 compliment, is not that bad of an idea.

To show some interest, is what I found to be okay. Showing alot of interest, or giving plenty of compliments = game over (for most dudes). But 1, I found okay-ish,

Showing a bit of mixed signals, where she is unsure if you are interested or not interested iseven better. But need to be attractive looking dude. and I found that diffcult to pull of actually. Also I was not good looking enough to play off the card of uncertainity well where she will start to chase you a bit. because one need to be desirable object, I think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout, far336 and Deleted member 5393
The date is the hardest part and is where is decided if you fail and get friendzoned woman are social creatures if something is off in the way you talk and you cant hold a long conversation for 1 hour or 2 or how long is the dates its over you lost her.
No one here has the looks level to be able to get woman without being able to have a good date with her and a good conversation if you do mistakes in the date its over thats where all is decided
I am autist and i got a nice girl with beautiful plastic tits. Also amnesia is an autist and he can get girls easily.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Dating should be fun and natural, not psychological warfare against a woman.
I wished so often it was like that. For me it was a war0struggle more often than not.

• So Sad
Reactions: far336
I am autist and i got a nice girl with beautiful plastic tits. Also amnesia is an autist and he can get girls easily.
Both of you can hold a conversation with a girl most here cant.
Giving compliments on tinder works only if your chad if your not you are just another simp of lower value than her
Same in RL free compliments make her see you as a simp with no value you as man might like compliments woman get them all the time from simps thats the same reason they dont want to hear hi or how are you on social media thats all they see when they open the chats and unless you are chad you are a lower value simp like all others

Last edited:
Both of you can hold a conversation with a girl most here cant.
Giving compliments on tinder works only if your chad if your not you are just another simp of lower value than her
Same in RL free compliments make her see you as a simp with no value you as man might like compliments woman get them all the time from simps thats the same reason they dont want to hear hi or how are you on social media thats all they see when they open the chats and unless you are chad you are a lower value simp like all others
Thank you for your numerous contributions to this post.

Although I think PUA is largely outdated (save for some good, core principles), and your extreme focus on not coming across as a simp is over-analytical, I am curious to hear whether your 'game' has worked for you in practice.

Would you mind sharing how the teachings of Mystery and Neil Strauss have positively impacted your dating life? What is your current situation?

Best Wishes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Thank you for your numerous contributions to this post.

Although I think PUA is largely outdated (save for some good, core principles), and your extreme focus on not coming across as a simp is over-analytical, I am curious to hear whether your 'game' has worked for you in practice.

Would you mind sharing how the teachings of Mystery and Neil Strauss have positively impacted your dating life? What is your current situation?

Best Wishes.
Im a 5 psl white guy before applying the game and reading social,seduction and psychiatry books i was an incel with 0 social skills i couldnt talk no one for more than 10 minutes and keep an interesting conversation.
Now i have a long term girlfriend
Also how can you doubt Mistery when its a fact he had many students who slayed like him and all he teaches is normal social dinamics
You know how many guys go to girls like a teen telling them hey i like u., you look very cute. how are you.... the girls turn down all these efforts unless they are already attracted to you or you are the popular kid at school lol be chad to direct approach.

Last edited:
Im a 5 psl white guy before applying the game and reading social,seduction and psychiatry books i was an incel with 0 social skills i couldnt talk no one for more than 10 minutes and keep an interesting conversation.
Now i have a long term girlfriend
Also how can you doubt Mistery when its a fact he had many students who slayed like him and all he teaches is normal social dinamics
You know how many guys go to girls like a teen telling them hey i like u., you look very cute. how are you.... the girls turn down all these efforts unless they are already attracted to you or you are the popular kid at school lol be chad to direct approach.
He’s also 6’5

• JFL
Reactions: bladeeout
He’s also 6’5
his bald student is 5.6 and he slayed around 300 woman too plus become a billionaire and hes even more famous than Mistery his name is Neil Strauss,all his other students all are average height and fat they also still pulling girls to this day after 20 years almost and showing it on video one of them is called rsd tyler they are the few puas who slayed and proven it not getting numbers i also know a italian guy from my country who is 23 and already slayed more than 100 woman all documented with pics and audios and hes not soo goodlooking

Last edited:

Last edited: