Holy fuck got a date from Tinder need advice on what should I do

He almost got banned and gone to jail for posting nudes of all the girls he fucked he is 5.9

Make sure you're looking your best. Get a fresh haircut, shower right before. Dress well but don't try too hard (go for a polo shirt and jeans or t-shirt and bomber jacket) - no suit and tie or anything. Wear cologne, have gum on you at all times.

Go to a bar - preferably where they have cocktails.

When you arrive - immediately compliment her: 'you look nice'.

When you sit, tell her that the 'first round is on me'.

Get a drink, from there:

• Ask questions, if you can tie yourself into what she's saying (and convey yourself positively) do that. Good topics are travel, college degree/career (don't stick on this for too long or get too serious on a first date), sports, what she does for fun.
  • Tie flirty statements into the conversation. If she does science, something like 'I can imagine you all kitted up in a lab coat and goggles, I bet you look hot' (if you're confident enough - better not to do this than half-ass it)
  • Keep it light and relatively superficial - stay away from topics like her ex, family problems. Anything that is either fun (clubbing, partying) or communicates value (holidays, career ambitions) is a safe bet.

In most cases, by the end of the first drink, you should have an idea of the vibe. If it's going well, and she's somewhat into you, she should get the next round (don't ask). I will never buy the second round - usually, girls I date will naturally offer after I've gotten the first two cocktails.

In terms of escalating things, you can test how into you she is by light touches. If you approve of something she's said 'I love mogging other girls', high five or fist bump her (brings the vibe up, breaks the touch barrier). If she doesn't hesitate/look uncomfortable you can maybe add some shoulder/arm touches at high points in the conversation.

If she's into you, she'll begin to reciprocate and touch you back - she might playfully punch your arm etc. At this point, you might want to go for the kiss, or just suggest you go back to yours/hers (depending on what point the date is at).

If things are going well, don't be pushy - you don't want to make her feel uncomfortable/come across as needy. You should act as if this is no big deal (even if it is to you). Let things progress naturally. As the man, it is usually going to be on you to move things forward - but be hyper-aware of how she's feeling throughout.

The main way you should portray yourself is:

Fun, Confident and Relaxed.

Good Luck, King. Happy to PM/answer more questions on here if you need.
Man I really hope you didn't write that and you just copy pasted it from somewhere. Because if actually wrote that, it's over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Guide to dates: be gl, open mouth

Make sure you're looking your best. Get a fresh haircut, shower right before. Dress well but don't try too hard (go for a polo shirt and jeans or t-shirt and bomber jacket) - no suit and tie or anything. Wear cologne, have gum on you at all times.

Go to a bar - preferably where they have cocktails.

When you arrive - immediately compliment her: 'you look nice'.

When you sit, tell her that the 'first round is on me'.

Get a drink, from there:

• Ask questions, if you can tie yourself into what she's saying (and convey yourself positively) do that. Good topics are travel, college degree/career (don't stick on this for too long or get too serious on a first date), sports, what she does for fun.
  • Tie flirty statements into the conversation. If she does science, something like 'I can imagine you all kitted up in a lab coat and goggles, I bet you look hot' (if you're confident enough - better not to do this than half-ass it)
  • Keep it light and relatively superficial - stay away from topics like her ex, family problems. Anything that is either fun (clubbing, partying) or communicates value (holidays, career ambitions) is a safe bet.

In most cases, by the end of the first drink, you should have an idea of the vibe. If it's going well, and she's somewhat into you, she should get the next round (don't ask). I will never buy the second round - usually, girls I date will naturally offer after I've gotten the first two cocktails.

In terms of escalating things, you can test how into you she is by light touches. If you approve of something she's said 'I love mogging other girls', high five or fist bump her (brings the vibe up, breaks the touch barrier). If she doesn't hesitate/look uncomfortable you can maybe add some shoulder/arm touches at high points in the conversation.

If she's into you, she'll begin to reciprocate and touch you back - she might playfully punch your arm etc. At this point, you might want to go for the kiss, or just suggest you go back to yours/hers (depending on what point the date is at).

If things are going well, don't be pushy - you don't want to make her feel uncomfortable/come across as needy. You should act as if this is no big deal (even if it is to you). Let things progress naturally. As the man, it is usually going to be on you to move things forward - but be hyper-aware of how she's feeling throughout.

The main way you should portray yourself is:

Fun, Confident and Relaxed.

Good Luck, King. Happy to PM/answer more questions on here if you need.

Mirin high effort reply. Ngl,

Date=betabux fail

Invite her to come over with the explicit purpose of sex. If she declines, it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
My best advice is research bars and pubs using google maps and looking at images inside.. find the places with SOFA-like seating so you can sit near her..

The worst thing in the world is taking your date to some fucking table and chairs and sitting opposite .

• +1
Reactions: Torero, Deleted member 5292, far336 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
ITT: chadsplainers trying to convince each other and themselves that it's not just their looks doing all the work

height insole maxx by 1 inch with bulky shoes.
dont act super desperate.
and that's it.
nothing else u can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
If you are so much of an autist that you have to ask all these questions on an incel forum, it's over for you

It never began, you will fuck up on this date

Just consider it as experience for the future

You can't learn social skills on online forums, that is C-O-P-E

After you go to 20 dates like this, you'll have all these answers for yourself

Except if you are a complete autist, then it's over JFL

Why go to a bar? Then some other guy might hit on her srs. I hate having drunk guys around and the dark lightning makes it more difficult to see

isnt it better to just take her to a restaurant or a cafe then bring her back to your place and watch tv —> sex
Sounds like an unnecessary headache to go to a bar, if she's agreed to meet up with you it probably won't matter if you go to a bar or anywhere else

Spoken like true virgins.

What the other guy said was right though. It's all about conveying a very optimistic, positive & fun vibe on the date, being playful & also sprinkling some DHVs in there.

I have been on 100+ of these dates by now so know what works & what doesn't.

The big no-no is don't show too much pessimism, anger or neurotic traits. That dries the girl up and she'll never speak to you again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Spoken like true virgins.

What the other guy said was right though. It's all about conveying a very optimistic, positive & fun vibe on the date, being playful & also sprinkling some DHVs in there.

I have been on 100+ of these dates by now so know what works & what doesn't.

The big no-no is don't show too much pessimism, anger or neurotic traits. That dries the girl up and she'll never speak to you again.
Why tf go to a bar jfl just go to a cafe then bring her home

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Why tf go to a bar jfl just go to a cafe then bring her home
A bar has alcohol > she's more likely to come home with you.

Don't be fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
A bar has alcohol > she's more likely to come home with you.

Don't be fucking stupid.
What time (clock hour) do u think is the best for the bar date?

Also paying for her drinks is expensive compared to coffee

What time (clock hour) do u think is the best for the bar date?

Also paying for her drinks is expensive compared to coffee
Go for coffee if you want. It can work but it's usually harder.

Coffee shop:
- Bright lights often (she can see your flaws more easily)
- Lots of other people in earshot (they're usually small venues)
- Harder to escalate as most of the time you'll end up sitting across from her
- It's during the day & often it can seem more abrupt to go back to your place during the day as opposed to night
- Not as relaxing for either of you especially if you're not a good conversationalist

For bar dates I pick 8:30PM. Bars were closing at 10 in the UK, so we do 1 hr 30 date then at the end she's having a good time & doesn't want it to end, so then I say 'by the way I have a bottle of wine at my place if you want to carry on?' she usually says yes, then I fuck her.

These rules won't work for teencels or americans though. I dont know what the fuck your rules are over there.

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 8318, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Go for coffee if you want. It can work but it's usually harder.

Coffee shop:
- Bright lights often (she can see your flaws more easily)
- Lots of other people in earshot (they're usually small venues)
- Harder to escalate as most of the time you'll end up sitting across from her
- It's during the day & often it can seem more abrupt to go back to your place during the day as opposed to night
- Not as relaxing for either of you especially if you're not a good conversationalist

For bar dates I pick 8:30PM. Bars were closing at 10 in the UK, so we do 1 hr 30 date then at the end she's having a good time & doesn't want it to end, so then I say 'by the way I have a bottle of wine at my place if you want to carry on?' she usually says yes, then I fuck her.

These rules won't work for teencels or americans though. I dont know what the fuck your rules are over there.
Can you send me a message? I wanna PM some pics of me for my tinder and hear ur thoughts

See my post on redpill bullshit. Dating should be fun and natural, not psychological warfare against a woman.
underrated comment.
just dont be autistic is all tbh. you shouldnt be worrying "yikerinos! i didnt act alpha and instead laughed at her joke, oh no she now views me as a pathetic beta :/ "

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
underrated comment.
just dont be autistic is all tbh. you shouldnt be worrying "yikerinos! i didnt act alpha and instead laughed at her joke, oh no she now views me as a pathetic beta :/ "
It doesn't work like this in the real world. Dating 'should' be fun & natural but it doesn't work like that. You need a game plan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
It doesn't work like this in the real world. Dating 'should' be fun & natural but it doesn't work like that. You need a game plan.
Pm me britbro

This. You can't really afford to be yourself during dates with women if you want to get anywhere and get anything out of it.

Women don't contribute much during dates and generally only consume your jokes/entertainment/money. Sex is all they have to offer.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
JFL at these degenerates telling u to go in bar, if u arent a absolute mogging machine op u will get mogged in the bar and she will lose all the interest she had for you

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
his bald student is 5.6 and he slayed around 300 woman too plus become a billionaire and hes even more famous than Mistery his name is Neil Strauss,all his other students all are average height and fat they also still pulling girls to this day after 20 years almost and showing it on video one of them is called rsd tyler they are the few puas who slayed and proven it not getting numbers i also know a italian guy from my country who is 23 and already slayed more than 100 woman all documented with pics and audios and hes not soo goodlooking
JFL at using italy as an example i am in italy currently, in a student city too and i see subhumans with cute GFs all the time, girls here have no standards

JFL at using italy as an example i am in italy currently, in a student city too and i see subhumans with cute GFs all the time, girls here have no standards
Doesn't italy have the biggest incel community in Europe, at least? I thought it is a hypergamy hell. Life fuel if not. I may go there with the erasmus program at uni

Doesn't italy have the biggest incel community in Europe, at least? I thought it is a hypergamy hell. Life fuel if not. I may go there with the erasmus program at uni
N=1 but subhumans with fine GFs are the MAJORITY of couples in the library, i saw 1 5'7-8'' chad with hollow cheeks at the library 1 time that got PICKED UP by a foid i was eyeing for a while infront of his other foid "friend", so chads are still at the top but subhumans do not rot either

N=1 but subhumans with fine GFs are the MAJORITY of couples in the library, i saw 1 5'7-8'' chad with hollow cheeks at the library 1 time that got PICKED UP by a foid i was eyeing for a while infront of his other foid "friend", so chads are still at the top but subhumans do not rot either
Coming from an eastern european, i see italy as simply having better looking males on average, but uglier females. Maybe that's why I call it hypergamy hell when I see couples where the dude is much better looking, but it is what it is due to the nature of the dimorphic features in Italy. So I think you're right, but legit subhumans still have it worse there, otherwise the incel community wouldn't be so big, just not the average or slightly average dudes, who still mog those from my place brutally.

Coming from an eastern european, i see italy as simply having better looking males on average, but uglier females. Maybe that's why I call it hypergamy hell when I see couples where the dude is much better looking, but it is what it is due to the nature of the dimorphic features in Italy. So I think you're right, but legit subhumans still have it worse there, otherwise the incel community wouldn't be so big, just not the average or slightly average dudes, who still mog those from my place brutally.
Yes the average male here is better looking by a small margin but nothing noticeable tbh, All my observations are on horny university aged people so maybe that is why i see girls that mog guys in couples literally every day, like yesterday i saw a thick green eyed blond hot girl with a below average black guy his body was quite pathetic his legs looked like chopsticks and his face was nothing special (he was wearing a mask though)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Yes the average male here is better looking by a small margin but nothing noticeable tbh, All my observations are on horny university aged people so maybe that is why i see girls that mog guys in couples literally every day, like yesterday i saw a thick green eyed blond hot girl with a below average black guy his body was quite pathetic his legs looked like chopsticks and his face was nothing special (he was wearing a mask though)
Lmao at that dude. So I guess its safe to say that the exotic/foreigner halo works for university girls at least ( I'd wager not the southern you go in italy tho, i've heard there is the most hate for foreigners ). Lifefuel tbh .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479