Holy fuck I found a new girl in my area

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
Holy fuck fuck fuck, she looks like my oneitis. Fair jew nose north indian cute PSL 5 girl, furak she walked past me when I was washing my bike outside of my house. Holy shit man she was with a uncle(he looked very old) probably her dad, they were wearing a face mask and they looked at me. Furak I would have made a move on her if it wasn't for her cuck dad like guy she was walking with. God please dont let this flop like my oneitis. I am always getting cucked by her dad, I badly want to make a first move on her. What do I do?

@Chadeep wtf do I do man, I just saw her like once. I never saw her any other time. I don't want to cuck myself because of her dad.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563, Chadeep and 1 other person
giphy.gif
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I will make it brah, even if I have to get hit by her dad's chappal.
Hit him back, and win her heart. Girls love brave warriors


jk Only looks matter
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Fuck her maybe. Try to doxx her 🤓
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Your dedication skill has increased +1
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
How old are you? Surely old enough to have grown out of having an oneitis.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I see
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
12
Views
55
Amuzant
Amuzant
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
48
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
Mogger
Replies
2
Views
35
horseman
horseman
hexum.dnd
Replies
3
Views
47
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Amuzant
Replies
0
Views
36
Amuzant
Amuzant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top