Holy fuck i hate shaving

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
3E816DFE AB50 4A51 9CDF B8CB3EFA43E4

Im buying an epilator . I hate fucking shaving because i break out like this . I prep my skin and everything and still . Having thick course dark facial hair and light skin is terrible . Someone help me out , will an epilator fix this ? I have to shave daily because my hair grows hella fast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 22126, latino_ and 3 others
Nice cock bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 22780 and 4 others
View attachment 1972958

Estoy comprando una depiladora. Odio afeitarme porque salgo así. Preparo mi piel y todo y todavía. Tener vello facial grueso y oscuro y piel clara es terrible. Alguien que me ayude, ¿una depiladora arreglará esto? Tengo que afeitarme todos los días porque mi cabello crece muy rápido.
yhe who is hungry in bread thinks

View attachment 1972958

Im buying an epilator . I hate fucking shaving because i break out like this . I prep my skin and everything and still . Having thick course dark facial hair and light skin is terrible . Someone help me out , will an epilator fix this ? I have to shave daily because my hair grows hella fast
If you never want to have a beard again, get it lasered with the diode laser. I have already made an appointment for it also (bc I hate beards and my lower third is very good), in the forum is also a good example for this:

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-experience-with-laser-facial-hair-removal.596957/#post-9758615

Last edited:
Just google how to shave properly LOL, I used to shave against grain every day without problems, because I used proper techniques for shaving.

Get a single disposable blade and replace it regularly.

Use whatver prep shit

Nivea sensitive aftershave negates that shit raw feeling after shaving.

make sure you're lean and then you can rock model stubble

then you can run a trimmer with guard once a week or every few days

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
make sure you're lean and then you can rock model stubble

then you can run a trimmer with guard once a week or every few days
i appreciate the advice , i prefer fully clean shaved , im either going to get an epilator , pluck the hairs with tweezers or get ipl. Im going to try everything before i try ipl .

have to shave daily because my hair grows hella fast
same, I got an epilator and I just tried it but it didn't do much, it just made my face hurt alot.
maybe it was long enough to epilate so I will try again I suppose.