Holy fuck, I saw the most low inhib cops in action today

Gengar

Gengar

male gaze victim
Staff
I opened the front door and I saw my Turkish neighbor get out of his Jeep-like car so when he got out, he stopped and we're talking about life and stuff. Somewhere during the conversation, I hear yelling out of nowhere and I look what's going on further down my street and I see two white guys took out some deathnik, slammed him against the concrete. We looked and one of the white guys yelled at us "We're cops!" I just raise my hand at them like "Alright, cool!"

They wore regular clothes, but they were tall and muscular, somewhere between 6'1" - 6'3". They kept the deathnik pinned on the concrete and started taking out handcuffs, preparing to arrest him. They were waiting for their colleagues.

At this point, my Turkish neighbor asks me "Should I ask them what's going on?" I respond "I don't think they're gonna tell you, so I probably wouldn't do that, but if you want to, you can ask, but I doubt they'll tell you." He walks towards them and they're like 30 meters away from us, give or take, so that's like a yard in retard units.

"STAY THE FUCK BACK!" yells one of the guys at my neighbor. I was like "Oh fuck." He said "I'm from around here, I just want to see what's going on." "WE DON'T CARE, STAY BACK, NOW! KEEP YOUR DISTANCE!" I already had the feeling they weren't gonna tell him, but this aggressive tone of theirs was shocking. Definitely not what I'm used to from cops. At this point, my neighbor is walking back towards me.

We're just watching the spectacle and another deathnik comes running from the other side of the street, a Moroccan guy in his early 20s, maybe, at the latest. My neighbor and I figure he's trying to see who just got arrested, because he knew him probably, and now there's a third cop involved, this one is shorter than the rest but he's wearing a cap. He's 5'10" or so. I wasn't paying attention but something happened, my neighbor says "What?! He's out of line that cop!" I ask what's going on and he said "The cop just pushed that guy that came to watch what was going on." I did hear him say "Get the fuck outta here!" At this point, the deathnik is trying to act a bit tough but he's clearly scared and he just stands there as if he's gonna do something but he didn't.

At least he's smart enough to walk away. He backs off and he crosses the street, looking back at the cop who pushed him and cursing at him, but of course not loud enough for them to hear. Moments later, another car comes and two more tall but muscular cops appear. They were also wearing civilian clothes, with one wearing a hoodie and putting it over his head.

Today was insane. These cops were great, man. I'm telling you. I was really admiring them. My neighbor didn't like their way of handling things but I totally get it. No one expects cops to act that way, let alone tall, muscular cops. By acting like total badasses, people are too scared to do anything.

Those cops today reminded me of Germanic warriors from the time they beat the Romans. Looks like the Germanic warrior spirit is still alive in some of them, which I think is based. Mostly because I'm a law-abiding citizen, so I have no problem with their way of handling things even if very aggressive. I respect them.

They made American cops look like angels.

+1 for these Dutch cops. And that's coming from a guy who's been stopped and questioned by cops a couple of times before although I am clearly not the guy they were looking for, but I won't be a little bitch about it and cry about "muh racism."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Methhead, Deleted member 26859 and 15 others
I respect the cops when they are doing productive shit.

But when they take 5 of us to the station because we smoked weed, fuck them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LampPostPrime, Jamaldickjavontus and 9 others
I respect the cops when they are doing productive shit.

But when they take 5 of us to the station because we smoked weed, fuck them.
My neighbor thinks they were narcotics cops. The way they were dealing with the guy, I genuinely thought he was a serial killer or something. Though weed is legal here, producing it isn't. I dunno what the guy did but I highly doubt they'd handle it the way they did just because he was smoking weed (he wasn't, he was just walking). My neighbor believes this was a big operation for them as they were clearly watching the guy for an extended period of time (weeks, months maybe) and there were 5 of them in total (although 2 later joined, so 3 at that point). Crazy stuff.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 27987
@Ai Impact @n0rthface Mirin hard.

Meanwhile, British police:

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 25534, Deleted member 29155 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
We looked and one of the white guys yelled at us "We're cops!"
he was afraid of you guys. in his mind he was expecting this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, zura, robtical and 3 others
racist whitecels abusing power against ethnic men

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 29155, 1966Ford and 3 others
he was afraid of you guys. in his mind he was expecting this.

View attachment 2385990
Nah, I actually support those cops.
racist whitecels abusing power against ethnic men
I get your point, they were DEFINITELY racist. Their taskforce only allows whites to join, they don't hire/accept non-whites no matter what. I get it, because drugdealers here are 90% of the time non-whites (usually brown deathniks instead of black deathniks).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27987
I opened the front door and I saw my Turkish neighbor get out of his Jeep-like car so when he got out, he stopped and we're talking about life and stuff. Somewhere during the conversation, I hear yelling out of nowhere and I look what's going on further down my street and I see two white guys took out some deathnik, slammed him against the concrete. We looked and one of the white guys yelled at us "We're cops!" I just raise my hand at them like "Alright, cool!"

They wore regular clothes, but they were tall and muscular, somewhere between 6'1" - 6'3". They kept the deathnik pinned on the concrete and started taking out handcuffs, preparing to arrest him. They were waiting for their colleagues.

At this point, my Turkish neighbor asks me "Should I ask them what's going on?" I respond "I don't think they're gonna tell you, so I probably wouldn't do that, but if you want to, you can ask, but I doubt they'll tell you." He walks towards them and they're like 30 meters away from us, give or take, so that's like a yard in retard units.

"STAY THE FUCK BACK!" yells one of the guys at my neighbor. I was like "Oh fuck." He said "I'm from around here, I just want to see what's going on." "WE DON'T CARE, STAY BACK, NOW! KEEP YOUR DISTANCE!" I already had the feeling they weren't gonna tell him, but this aggressive tone of theirs was shocking. Definitely not what I'm used to from cops. At this point, my neighbor is walking back towards me.

We're just watching the spectacle and another deathnik comes running from the other side of the street, a Moroccan guy in his early 20s, maybe, at the latest. My neighbor and I figure he's trying to see who just got arrested, because he knew him probably, and now there's a third cop involved, this one is shorter than the rest but he's wearing a cap. He's 5'10" or so. I wasn't paying attention but something happened, my neighbor says "What?! He's out of line that cop!" I ask what's going on and he said "The cop just pushed that guy that came to watch what was going on." I did hear him say "Get the fuck outta here!" At this point, the deathnik is trying to act a bit tough but he's clearly scared and he just stands there as if he's gonna do something but he didn't.

At least he's smart enough to walk away. He backs off and he crosses the street, looking back at the cop who pushed him and cursing at him, but of course not loud enough for them to hear. Moments later, another car comes and two more tall but muscular cops appear. They were also wearing civilian clothes, with one wearing a hoodie and putting it over his head.

Today was insane. These cops were great, man. I'm telling you. I was really admiring them. My neighbor didn't like their way of handling things but I totally get it. No one expects cops to act that way, let alone tall, muscular cops. By acting like total badasses, people are too scared to do anything.

Those cops today reminded me of Germanic warriors from the time they beat the Romans. Looks like the Germanic warrior spirit is still alive in some of them, which I think is based. Mostly because I'm a law-abiding citizen, so I have no problem with their way of handling things even if very aggressive. I respect them.

+1 for these Dutch cops. And that's coming from a guy who's been stopped and questioned by cops a couple of times before although I am clearly not the guy they were looking for, but I won't be a little bitch about it and cry about "muh racism."
Turkish niggers will find Dutch cops tough, while Turkish police torture them without facing investigation.

Jfl. He is lucky, they didn’t do anything

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
i know.

but the thing is both of you are brown, and they have seen shit go wrong in an instant from brown people. so it was their natural instinct they became suspicious of you guys.

to term it simply: " Friends dress like enemies and enemies dress just like friends."

• +1
Reactions: zura and Gengar
i know.

but the thing is both of you are brown, and they have seen shit go wrong in an instant from brown people. so it was their natural instinct they became suspicious of you guys.

to term it simply: " Friends dress like enemies and enemies dress just like friends."
Actually, both my neighbor and the Moroccan guy were white in terms of skin color. I was the only real brown guy.

Funny thing though later on, 5 regular cops came (after the previous undercover cops left) and this was a mixed group (white female, two white males, one black male and one brown male). The brown male was "Hindustani" as they're called. Go figure, he's the manlet of the group. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and Deleted member 27987
Turkish niggers will find Dutch cops tough, while Turkish police torture them without facing investigation.

Jfl. He is lucky, they didn’t do anything
What I saw today was like nothing I've seen before. It's the combination of muscular, tall cops + acting like they had road rage. But yeah my Turkish neighbor got lucky as the two ones from before didn't push him, though they were verbally aggressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987

I get your point, they were DEFINITELY racist. Their taskforce only allows whites to join, they don't hire/accept non-whites no matter what. I get it, because drugdealers here are 90% of the time non-whites (usually brown deathniks instead of black deathniks).
I see no issue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, 1966Ford and Gengar
You can suck their dick better than their wives

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, zura and Deleted member 31562
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, ReadBooksEveryday, darkness97 and 1 other person
GOOD GOD MY NAME CHANGED COLOR AGAIN I DIDNT NOTICE

IVE COMPLETED ANOTHER TIER OF ROTTING

NOOOOO

• So Sad
LOL

thread: aggressive cops turned me on today

just another day in the asylum.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik and Gengar
LOL

Mess with the white bull, get the horns, yellow man!

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
LOL

Yes its @TRUE_CEL that was arrested and he is currently in the asylum after claiming insanity. He was the deathnic on the street, and is simply telling his story from the third person with his 15 minutes of screen time for the day.

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97 and Gengar
Yes its @TRUE_CEL that was arrested and he is currently in the asylum after claiming insanity. He was the deathnic on the street, and is simply telling his story from the third person with his 15 minutes of screen time for the day.
Broke my dick cause I got a boner the way I was man-handled and laid flat on my stomach.

• JFL
Reactions: human304
Broke my dick cause I got a boner the way I was man-handled and laid flat on my stomach.
If you weren't insane already, that'd definitely do the trick. I have no problem with the Jury's decision to admit you to the ward. Good luck my friend. Hopefully they serve jello today!

• +1
Racist pigs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and Gengar
If you weren't insane already, that'd definitely do the trick. I have no problem with the Jury's decision to admit you to the ward. Good luck my friend. Hopefully they serve jello today!
7e7

Racist pigs
Oh bhai I forgot to respond to your heartfelt PM. I'll do it tomorrow, gonna watch a movie now.

They were based bhai.

Oh bhai I forgot to respond to your heartfelt PM. I'll do it tomorrow, gonna watch a movie now.

They were based bhai.
It's okay, anyways they won't be based when they do that to you one day. Rayciss

It's okay, anyways they won't be based when they do that to you one day. Rayciss
Why would they ever do that to me? LMFAO. The guy was breaking the law, he got what he deserved.

when young do LSD, drink like a fish , teach english proficieny center to pick up lots of immigrant girls from Nordic Countries, India, China , Japan , Korea etc. fuck about 1500+ girls.

when old , its Haraam, everything is Haraam, Shariah for UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Why would they ever do that to me? LMFAO. The guy was breaking the law, he got what he deserved.
Because they iz rayciss, dey be keepin da ethnic man down! One day you may not be breaking the law but still end up getting fucked up because ethnic

white female, one black male
I bet she gets Blacked. btw, why the fuck netherland have Africans . Africans have Africa why the whites let them in. pathetic.

i hate curries like you low t pathetic cuck dogs you people give islam and other ethnics a bad name

just the way type this thread praising those white cops it’s almost you wanted to get gang banged by them right there

no wonder other ethnics don’t wanna associate with you subhumans

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 29155 and 1966Ford
I dont live in a big city so the only siren i hear is the ambulance when yet another old fuck had a heart attack

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 29155
I’d be a cop but only in my country with my people, pedos and creepy womyn abusers would get the baton. Hard drug dealers would be adequately batonned, any subhuman that does subhuman activities will learn to be civilized, I’ll turn a blind eye to trivial and dumbass things like weed smokers, maybe get a bribe or 2 from the dealers as a slight level of corruption is acceptable.🐵 🏑🗿prob like 2000 rupees as my cut to keep trivial things out of the public view.

Attachments

• CE798A5C-1BA9-4949-8BDA-12C387871037.jpeg
    CE798A5C-1BA9-4949-8BDA-12C387871037.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 0
American cops would up the blick if you approach them

I ain't reading allat

my nigga thats crazy but we know that didnt happen

• JFL
when young do LSD, drink like a fish , teach english proficieny center to pick up lots of immigrant girls from Nordic Countries, India, China , Japan , Korea etc. fuck about 1500+ girls.

when old , its Haraam, everything is Haraam, Shariah for UK.

View attachment 2386058
They’re “white guy only.” Us deathniks have to marry our femcel cousins.

Because they iz rayciss, dey be keepin da ethnic man down! One day you may not be breaking the law but still end up getting fucked up because ethnic
They kept the deathnik man down because he was breaking the law. Discrimination happens everywhere, I am not gonna take the victim role like you’re doing here.

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
I bet she gets Blacked. btw, why the fuck netherland have Africans . Africans have Africa why the whites let them in. pathetic.
Because they colonized Suriname and some Caribbean country, that’s why. Same reason why there’s a lot of Indonesians here as well.

i hate curries like you low t pathetic cuck dogs you people give islam and other ethnics a bad name

just the way type this thread praising those white cops it’s almost you wanted to get gang banged by them right there

no wonder other ethnics don’t wanna associate with you subhumans
Why you barking so much you afghandu? Instead of crying about me you should learn to respect the laws of the country you’re in.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and human304
I dont live in a big city so the only siren i hear is the ambulance when yet another old fuck had a heart attack
That’s a peaceful life, bhai.

I’d be a cop but only in my country with my people, pedos and creepy womyn abusers would get the baton. Hard drug dealers would be adequately batonned, any subhuman that does subhuman activities will learn to be civilized, I’ll turn a blind eye to trivial and dumbass things like weed smokers, maybe get a bribe or 2 from the dealers as a slight level of corruption is acceptable.🐵 🏑🗿prob like 2000 rupees as my cut to keep trivial things out of the public view.
Average day for a cop in South Asia.

They’re “white guy only.” Us deathniks have to marry our femcel cousins.

his children will be even more low iq than him. he even himself has autistic vibes.

• Love it
my nigga thats crazy but we know that didnt happen
I can assure you it did. I know, it’s weird how much this NEET sometimes experiences crazy things..