Holy fuck, I saw the most low inhib cops in action today

I opened the front door and I saw my Turkish neighbor get out of his Jeep-like car so when he got out, he stopped and we're talking about life and stuff. Somewhere during the conversation, I hear yelling out of nowhere and I look what's going on further down my street and I see two white guys took out some deathnik, slammed him against the concrete. We looked and one of the white guys yelled at us "We're cops!" I just raise my hand at them like "Alright, cool!"

They wore regular clothes, but they were tall and muscular, somewhere between 6'1" - 6'3". They kept the deathnik pinned on the concrete and started taking out handcuffs, preparing to arrest him. They were waiting for their colleagues.

At this point, my Turkish neighbor asks me "Should I ask them what's going on?" I respond "I don't think they're gonna tell you, so I probably wouldn't do that, but if you want to, you can ask, but I doubt they'll tell you." He walks towards them and they're like 30 meters away from us, give or take, so that's like a yard in retard units.

"STAY THE FUCK BACK!" yells one of the guys at my neighbor. I was like "Oh fuck." He said "I'm from around here, I just want to see what's going on." "WE DON'T CARE, STAY BACK, NOW! KEEP YOUR DISTANCE!" I already had the feeling they weren't gonna tell him, but this aggressive tone of theirs was shocking. Definitely not what I'm used to from cops. At this point, my neighbor is walking back towards me.

We're just watching the spectacle and another deathnik comes running from the other side of the street, a Moroccan guy in his early 20s, maybe, at the latest. My neighbor and I figure he's trying to see who just got arrested, because he knew him probably, and now there's a third cop involved, this one is shorter than the rest but he's wearing a cap. He's 5'10" or so. I wasn't paying attention but something happened, my neighbor says "What?! He's out of line that cop!" I ask what's going on and he said "The cop just pushed that guy that came to watch what was going on." I did hear him say "Get the fuck outta here!" At this point, the deathnik is trying to act a bit tough but he's clearly scared and he just stands there as if he's gonna do something but he didn't.

At least he's smart enough to walk away. He backs off and he crosses the street, looking back at the cop who pushed him and cursing at him, but of course not loud enough for them to hear. Moments later, another car comes and two more tall but muscular cops appear. They were also wearing civilian clothes, with one wearing a hoodie and putting it over his head.

Today was insane. These cops were great, man. I'm telling you. I was really admiring them. My neighbor didn't like their way of handling things but I totally get it. No one expects cops to act that way, let alone tall, muscular cops. By acting like total badasses, people are too scared to do anything.

Those cops today reminded me of Germanic warriors from the time they beat the Romans. Looks like the Germanic warrior spirit is still alive in some of them, which I think is based. Mostly because I'm a law-abiding citizen, so I have no problem with their way of handling things even if very aggressive. I respect them.

They made American cops look like angels.

+1 for these Dutch cops. And that's coming from a guy who's been stopped and questioned by cops a couple of times before although I am clearly not the guy they were looking for, but I won't be a little bitch about it and cry about "muh racism."
american cops are 90iq violent retards with power complexes.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I respect the cops when they are doing productive shit.

But when they take 5 of us to the station because we smoked weed, fuck them.
They’re never doing productive shit, they protect and serve those with money. Bank gets robbed whole station is there in minutes, … u get robbed nobody cares

alright cool was the most low inhib thing youve said in years