Holy fuck man I’ve never pursued a women with effort in my life and I probably never will after being blackpilled

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Even before I was blackpilled I knew multiple of my normie friends who would actively try and pursue a specific girl. Here are two of my favorite outcomes:

-Friend tried to pursue Muslim Algerian girl (he’s also Muslim) kept telling me she is so sweet and he actually loves her. Her brother even tried to help him out (wtf). Turns out she’s a giga degenerate and makes out with guys (not him) as if it’s nothing. And she fucked a 19 yr old at 15 and then went on insta live drunk with him in a bathtub. Niggas soul was crushed :feelswhy::feelswhy:

-My extremely close friend got very close with this studious Syrian girl from a religious family (they are both Muslim). She was actually a very decent person. Turns out she started dating his 6’3 white friend who let me tell you, is one of the most retarded people I’ve ever met. He spends all day doing drugs and ended up dumping her because she refused to show him her tits once. Now she’s fucking a black guy at her school and my friend is her emotional tampon. She’s 15 btw:lul::lul:. My other friend told me because of this, he came to school extremely pissed off and angry everyday for the next two years

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thegoat, randomvanish, thereallegend and 7 others
Great philosopher you are, read I did not.
yoda GIF

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back