Holy fuck, oofy doofy is so widespread

Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Beigegymmax
Oofy doofy is absolutely everywhere, to the point that today I saw two basically looksmatched couples and I stared at them cuz I couldn't believe it tbh. I've seen nothing but oofy doofy for WEEKS now, if you deny oofy doofy I know you don't leave the basement.

• +1
Reactions: mug, Johanjohan, ChristianChad and 2 others
Nah oofy doofy is legit.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Ethniframementalcel
Nah oofy doofy is legit.
retards on here still try and deny it though, I guess they are purposely deluding themselves for whatever reason

Oofy Doofy should be the word of the year that goes in the dictionary for 2022

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Ken
retards on here still try and deny it though, I guess they are purposely deluding themselves for whatever reason

Oofy Doofy should be the word of the year that goes in the dictionary for 2022
I mean its legit but I doubt anyone here wants to be in an oofy doofy relationship if you can even call it that. The man is more or less a slave to the woman and has no say in anything. He probably gets pegged by her too :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Gargamel, rand anon and 1 other person
I mean its legit but I doubt anyone here wants to be in an oofy doofy relationship if you can even call it that. The man is more or less a slave to the woman and has no say in anything. He probably gets pegged by her too :ROFLMAO:
not when you're a 6'2 oofy-doofy mogger like myself :ogre:

of course bhai all of us on this forum are destined for tradcon low body count stacies that love us for our looks, do everything we say obey all commands and accept getting beaten and shouted at by us when we are feeling too high T that day

inshallah

I can’t cope with oofy doofy theory
It’s too brutal

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Ethniframementalcel
no but real shit oofy doofy niggas are pathetic, but the bitches in the relationships are even more pathetic tbh

its all just such a j3w n|gger clown world model for relationships, so appropriate for the times we live in I guess

I can’t cope with oofy doofy theory
It’s too brutal
I know, and the fact that its literally everywhere rn means you can only hold out for so long. The oofy doofy pill is like covid, every motherfucker on earth will get it sooner or later:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I know, and the fact that its literally everywhere rn means you can only hold out for so long. The oofy doofy pill is like covid, every motherfucker on earth will get it sooner or later:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Incels remaining incel despite oofy doofy is the most brutal. It means they’re uglier than the ugliest motherfucker

Indeed the cope witll be hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Ethniframementalcel
Oofy doofy is basically exception doesn't make the rule

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
of course bhai all of us on this forum are destined for tradcon low body count stacies that love us for our looks, do everything we say obey all commands and accept getting beaten and shouted at by us when we are feeling too high T that day

inshallah
caged. That's like the other end of the spectrum. But inshallah tho.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Oofy doofy is absolutely everywhere, to the point that today I saw two basically looksmatched couples and I stared at them cuz I couldn't believe it tbh. I've seen nothing but oofy doofy for WEEKS now, if you deny oofy doofy I know you don't leave the basement.
Yeah its surprisingly legit saw a looks matched couple today

• +1
today I saw two basically looksmatched couples and I stared at them cuz I couldn't believe it tbh.
Are you mentally ill?

You couldn't believe that looksmatched couples exist??!! Please tell me this is a looksmax.org parody post

• Hmm...
I oofy doofyed my way into 3 LTRs after before being blackpilled, now that I am blackpilled I’ve lost the ability of oofy doofy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and Ethniframementalcel
Incel go outside for first time and realizes blackpill isn’t reality - circa 2022

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, EasternRightWinger15 and FailedNormieManlet
Are you mentally ill?

You couldn't believe that looksmatched couples exist??!! Please tell me this is a looksmax.org parody post
read the post. I hadn’t seen a looksmatched couple in literally WEEKS, that’s how bad Oofy Doofy has gotten in 2022, that when you see a looksmatched couple they look like total freakshows and you can’t help but stare

I oofy doofyed my way into 3 LTRs after before being blackpilled, now that I am blackpilled I’ve lost the ability of oofy doofy
Good, as much as Oofy Doofy has taken over we still must fight it and never become one because that’s giving women power, yakhi

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
read the post. I hadn’t seen a looksmatched couple in literally WEEKS, that’s how bad Oofy Doofy has gotten in 2022, that when you see a looksmatched couple they look like total freakshows and you can’t help but stare
Are you sure you're not overrating women and underrating men, or vice-versa?

That's the dark side of the oofy doofy, you can't forcibly become one.
Blissfully ignorant = oofy doofy.
Aware = cuck.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thereallegend, FailedNormieManlet, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
Wtf is ofy doofy?

New age term for jestermaxxing

Wtf is ofy doofy?
It's when a woman enters a relationship with a man she's not physically attracted to for whatever benefits it might give her and the guy is blissfully ignorant. Like he's happy because he thinks women have no sex drive so his gf has sex with him very rarely just like everyone else does.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, FailedNormieManlet and Moggedbyevery1
Wtf is ofy doofy?

New age term for jestermaxxing
Very simply it’s when the girl is better looking than the guy by a noticeable margin, it gives her all the power and control in the relationship. It’s about these bitches controlling men

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
London?

I bet they don't get anal

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I bet they don't get anal
If a woman doesn't blow you or open her bootyhole for you...pack your shit and leave buddy boyo, because she doesn't really care for you.

Remember: no rules for Chad

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and JBcollector
If a woman doesn't blow you or open her bootyhole for you...pack your shit and leave buddy boyo, because she doesn't really care for you.

Remember: no rules for Chad
She has true attraction to chad
While ooofy doody gets some type of arrangement / pitty sex

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ifyouwannabemylover and Johnnybegood
What is ooffy doofy

What is ooffy doofy
When the girl dates a guy below her looks level so she can have the upper hand in the relationship. They guy is just happy to have a female but she holds all the power and control.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ifyouwannabemylover and Baldingman1998
@Chinacurry if I oofydoofymaxxx but do redpilled shit like hold frame, ignore her, etc. Will I have respect from the woman? Or will she leave me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and FailedNormieManlet
oofy doofy is when a girl gets in a relationship with some fuck nigga to temporarily cure her boredom. at some point she'll dump him and then he'll be on a 5 year dry spell until he gets lucky and it happens again.

Will I have respect from the woman?
no

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I think respect is based on her being or not being able to find someone better looking than you.
maybe. I am prime oofy doofy material tbh. I'm NT, hobbies, don't look unpresentable, but not amazing looking. But I don't have cuck personality but I am funny and shit. I think because I am aware, oofydoofy for me is unstable :*(

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
@Chinacurry if I oofydoofymaxxx but do redpilled shit like hold frame, ignore her, etc. Will I have respect from the woman? Or will she leave me
Too incongruent, she will drop you.

Oofy Doofy is very closely related to betabuxxing and :bluepill::bluepill: behavior

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
brutal, should have just watched disney movies to get a gf
Yeah tbh Oofy Doofy will be very difficult to beat for some time, the best we can hope for is to looksmax and slay and look for the rare non Doofied female

• JFL
Yeah tbh Oofy Doofy will be very difficult to beat for some time, the best we can hope for is to looksmax and slay and look for the rare non Doofied female
oofy doofies are taking over, brutal how 5 years ago oofydoofy would have been laughed at and denied

oofy doofies are taking over, brutal how 5 years ago oofydoofy would have been laughed at and denied
born too late to slay loyal trad wives, born too early for flawless Japanese sex robots, born just in time to doofymaxx

• JFL
Don't think it will work cos ur not high value interms of scarcity

• So Sad
no you just overrate yourselves and oofy doofy mog the shit out of

subhumans 5'5 indians calling pete davidson oofy doofy :lul:

theres no oofy doofy only left out incel subhumans

• JFL
no you just overrate yourselves and oofy doofy mog the shit out of

subhumans 5'5 indians calling pete davidson oofy doofy :lul:

theres no oofy doofy only left out incel subhumans
stay in the basement kid cuz you're obviously not living in reality

stay in the basement kid cuz you're obviously not living in reality
fuck u incel subhuman i type through screen keyboard so cant say more

i mog u to oblivion

jfl at u

stop overrating urself

fuck u incel subhuman i type through screen keyboard so cant say more

i mog u to oblivion

jfl at u

stop overrating urself
take that dick out of your ass and get off this forum you :bluepill::bluepill: dog, you eat shit off the ground you nigger motherfucker

reddit is that way :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
take that dick out of your ass and get off this forum you :bluepill::bluepill: dog, you eat shit off the ground you nigger motherfucker

reddit is that way :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
i will give cancer to your family you little low iq ugly curry bitch

im ur owner

i will give cancer to your family you little low iq ugly curry bitch

im ur owner
only curry here is you, you fucking punjab nigger

I will bomb your village

send address inshallah