Holy fuck sheebons on lipstick alley go IN on gook foids 🤣

popped

popped

Bronze
This entire thread is hilarious, they are so triggered over some gook foid using pics of black women in a tiktok. They think Asian women are jealous of black women.

SCarmichaelTeam Owner
Asian women are becoming more irked with more black women dating out of their race and no I will not elaborate.

[SIZE=13px][/SIZE]

ChokeMeIdris

getting strangled​

Black women>>>>>asian women. The prettiest asian woman I've ever seen irl was half-white. Most asian women are basic at best.

AlwaysT

Steeped​

First of all, these femininity coaches are all grifters and selling a pipe dream.

Any beauty trend black women make is almost always scorned and stolen. We are ALWAYS used as an example of the antithesis of beauty or 'what not to be', yet we still create trends without being given any real credit.

Asian women see this. Despite them not 'getting' us and generally not being interested in our culture-they see white people emulating our trends and want a piece of the cake without participating in or respecting black communities.

To put it bluntly-I don't think Asians recognize black beauty or black beauty trends as worthy of attention but they will sure as hell capitalize on it (and tbh-we let them by opening up shops in black neighborhoods).

CedesLady

I Am.​

Asians are notoriously racist and ugly. Idgaf about their opinion. Without Black people, their entire race wouldn't even exist.

Zar33

General Manager​

Asians are notoriously racist and ugly. Idgaf about their opinion.
This part!
Big lips are a sign of higher estrogen, femininity and fertility. It’s literally biology.

Most East Asians don’t even look very feminine and they keep themselves so pale they look malnourished off color alone. The men look more feminine than the women do.

No lips, pale skin, usually no curves (East Asians specifically), they have no xes appeal at all. The men and women both

afrodite88

Team Owner​

Asian women are becoming more irked with more black women dating out of their race and no I will not elaborate.
I agree. It's xesual competition and pick meism rearing it's ugly head. She dgaf about the makeup.

Mira Mars

No one ever really dies​

#StopAsianHateAgainstBlackPeople! Sick of those ugly, racist mofos. Like they go out of their way to find new ways to be hateful and sh!t on us, enough! Brown lip liner is a signature look for black women, they're just mad because it doesn't look good on them.

CuveeBubbles

I don't argue with lessers.​

Meanwhile, her Asian husband is calling my dark liner nude lips "succulent", breathing like he's about to faint when he sees me and literally inhaling my skin as he tells me how incredibly soft it is and how good I smell.

Welp.

MarYsol

The world is your oyster now..​

Well thats her opinion it is also my opinion that all Asians are ugly and flat faced with beady eyes.

BarbieDream

#DOWEHAVEAPROBLEM!?​

Time Out
Some of you are always telling on yourselves. It's obvious that most of the vitriol you guys have is due to dating and preferences (or lack thereof)..

Weren't there WW used for other examples throughout the video as well ?
okay it's very clear you are an asian font. why are you angry that black women opened their dating options? asian women did it too so when it's black women's turn now you feel a way. that font is telling the truth, it strikes a nerve in some of you all that black women are a part of the game. and you know black women will have the upper hand. want to attack us on our makeup because when we wear makeup we look amazing in it.

no wonder you are triggered about the dating point, you can't compete with this, and they have on the same nude lip with a brown liner. black women naturally exude femininity and elegance.

Chamonix

Team Owner​

Asian women are irrelevant. All that hopping on white dick and cutting up their eyelids hasn't worked. Marketers won't even put them in commercials with white men since they have zero cultural currency or influence.
The tiktok video that triggered them btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, tinderhacker, Deleted member 26859 and 8 others
SQUISHY SQUISHY!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel, klip11 and 5 others
IMG 5709

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 32425 and 20 others
JFL at their subhumanity

„Without Black people, their entire race wouldn't even exist.”

Truly over for those niggerIQfemcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ShowerMaxxing, tinderhacker and 14 others
I would genocide the entire nigger race for one Asian woman.
Nevermind, I'd do it for free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tinderhacker, bloomercel and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel and 5 others
Sheboons detected

Opinions rejected

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tinderhacker, Dietsnasta and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and HeightPilledum
Who do these filthy niggers think they are?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tinderhacker, bloomercel and 3 others
There’s some truth to what they’re saying
Asian women are failo’d by their eyes, flat faces, and bodies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
Without Black people, their entire race wouldn't even exist
wtf do they even mean by this?? i feel like i am missing so many references, inventing fire should be their main priority i think 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, aspiringexcel and traveler
where are all the forum BBC to take accountability for this?

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Both races of woman are subhuman on average so idc, tho I personally prefer sheboons since they have better bodies whilst gooks are sticks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Danish_Retard, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
brutal reaction

equality doesnt mean treating people equally it means to treat people like they are handicap or untouchable

they aint complaining about the image of the white female on there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and aspiringexcel
There’s some truth to what they’re saying
Asian women are failo’d by their eyes, flat faces, and bodies

They are even claiming any man that likes Asian women is a pedo or incel JFL

kxverse

General Manager​

Lol facts.

And we don't have to end up with literal FBI-wanted yt supremacists and anime p3dos.

There's well-known racist (but trashy) family in my hometown... the grandfather was a highly suspected Klan member... of course one of the sons closer to my age is dating an Asian chick he found while tutoring or something over there. My mom was shook. I wasn't surprised, that's how it is.

Anyway, anyone defending this weirdo sucks and is probably not black.

It's extremely clear what the agenda is and always is... keep the positive attention and praise away from black women at all costs.

Juicyjub

General Manager​

This has always been a thing as well. But their disdain is starting to show now that it’s increasing. People in general are looking pass their fake ass personas and know that are monsters and sociopaths deep down underneath their “soft” act.

People are also giving black women our flowers due to our NATURAL beauty and features. Them ugly oogly ass b!tches are MADT. I honestly think their yt husbands secretly lust after black women and they know it.

Never saw the hype in Asian women. I’ve seen some stunning women of all races EXCEPT Asians. Couple that with having NO figures and shape like boys? They can go all the way to hell lol
They say it themselves: Date women who look similar to children without being a pedo. They have features and attributes similar to children go figure.

Yellowfever brahs you guys gotta go defend your foids

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, bloomercel, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Both races of woman are subhuman on average so idc, tho I personally prefer sheboons since they have better bodies whilst gooks are sticks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Bushman
  • JFL
Reactions: comingtothisJFL and popped
"Big lips are a sign of higher estrogen, femininity and fertility. It’s literally biology.

Most East Asians don’t even look very feminine and they keep themselves so pale they look malnourished off color alone. The men look more feminine than the women do.

No lips, pale skin, usually no curves (East Asians specifically), they have no xes appeal at all. The men and women both"

Ricecels catching strays for no reason :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, OGJBSLAYER, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
I would genocide the entire nigger race for one Asian woman.
Nevermind, I'd do it for free
Ok but how can you counter this?

"Asian women are irrelevant. All that hopping on white dick and cutting up their eyelids hasn't worked. Marketers won't even put them in commercials with white men since they have zero cultural currency or influence."

she's right, AW/WM are pretty much dead in hollywood, commercials etc

Inb4 the joooooos

they're based then

I admire how unfiltered they are tbh, never knew foids could be this hilarious until I started lurking female dominated forums.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, aspiringexcel and khvirgin
I admire how unfiltered they are tbh, never knew foids could be this hilarious until I started lurking female dominated forums.
you're signed up? because I can't see it

you're signed up? because I can't see it

Yeah I created an account just to lurk. I think they are into to the fact that a bunch Looksmaxxers are lurking their forum thanks to @Xangsane :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Xangsane and khvirgin
"Big lips are a sign of higher estrogen, femininity and fertility. It’s literally biology.

No lips, pale skin, usually no curves (East Asians specifically), they have no xes appeal at all. The men and women both"

Ricecels catching strays for no reason :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Asian women have larger lips than white women.
All brown women do. That doesn't make white women the most masculine

Ok but how can you counter this?

"Asian women are irrelevant. All that hopping on white dick and cutting up their eyelids hasn't worked. Marketers won't even put them in commercials with white men since they have zero cultural currency or influence."

she's right, AW/WM are pretty much dead in hollywood, commercials etc

Inb4 the joooooos
WMAF outnumbers every other interracial pairing that isn't Hispanic. You can combine BMWF and WMBF and their numbers would still be below WMAF.
WMAF has more media representation than WMLF (the actual most common interracial pairing in America)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
WMAF outnumbers every other interracial pairing that isn't Hispanic. You can combine BMWF and WMBF and their numbers would still be below WMAF.
WMAF has more media representation than WMLF (the actual most common interracial pairing in America)
Asian women deserve bwc

Also girl in video in op is so cute i legit got butterflies :owo:. I just wanna hold her hand while dolph lundgren bwc makes her cream :chad:

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
wtf do they even mean by this?? i feel like i am missing so many references, inventing fire should be their main priority i think 🤔

It’s probably the whole we come from Africa thing.

irrelevant, missed the entire point of that statement. it was the only somewhat high iq take on the post, in the western media WMAF brings no value to how they want to portray their narrative, on the other hand BMWF fits their narrative and is represented in media plentiful

You can combine BMWF and WMBF and their numbers would still be below WMAF.
this has to be one of the most common white male copes out there

when white brah sees 9% white female interracial compare to 12% latina interracial they think the numbers is based on the same population when its more like 9% of 100 white female vs 12% of 35 latina

by absolute value white female goes interracial the most

this has to be one of the most common white male copes out there

when white brah sees 9% white female interracial compare to 12% latina interracial they think the numbers is based on the same population when its more like 9% of 100 white female vs 12% of 35 latina

by absolute value white female goes interracial the most
Yeah sure, this guy looks like a white male brah coping

He's also quoting government statistics

irrelevant, missed the entire point of that statement. it was the only somewhat high iq take on the post, in the western media WMAF brings no value to how they want to portray their narrative, on the other hand BMWF fits their narrative and is represented in media plentiful
I've seen more WMBF than BMWF in mainstream recently due to Hollyjews forcing disgusting nigresses and mulattas on every single screen

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, aspiringexcel, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
sheboons cant stop seething about other races of women while in reality no one gives a fuck about them

IMG 0941 IMG 0940

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tinderhacker and HeightPilledum
I wonder if there’s a foid equivalent of me on that forum

Yeah sure, this guy looks like a white male brah coping

He's also quoting government statistics

This will be one of the top reasons why I'm roping tbqh

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum