• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 21661, BoredPrince and 13 others
boring as hell though

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 30874, aBetterMii and 2 others
Peak comfy. All the kids move to the cities as soon as they're 18 and then some return because they realise cities are soulless.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 23558
Peak comfy. All the kids move to the cities as soon as they're 18 and then some return because they realise cities are soulless.
women leave and never return. They can leverage their gender-privileges way better in cities.

Men move to the city and realize it's over if subChad and move back to towns.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, p0lishsubhuman and 17 others
Good ol' christian God-fearing America!

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 23558, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
If you’re at least HTN you can slay with ease in these towns. The quality of the girls are utter trash tho

I remember when I worked in the US, it was legit in the middle of nowhere. There was only one Uber operating in the town and 2 taxis which you had to book in advance.

I’d use tinder to get girls to come pick us up and drive us to Walmart ect

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others
bro those are all shitholes lmao. Trust me you don’t want to live there.

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Debetro, Deleted member 26678 and 2 others
If you’re at least HTN you can slay with ease in these town

I remember when I worked in the US, it was legit in the middle of nowhere. There was only one Uber operating in the town and 2 taxis which you had to book in advance.

I’d use tinder to get girls to come pick us up and drive us to Walmart ect
how'd u work in the us?? wtf i need this

@forevergymcelling it says there are 16 year olds at the camp. can u fuck them?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince, aBetterMii, Cidre enjoyer and 4 others
Small towns here are filled with fentanyl, welfare recipients and neo nazi skinheads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 30874, Gus17 and 4 others
ye ik but what part of america were u in. also what did u do? have to play with little kids and stuff? sounds horrible
Middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania

But there are camps in literally every state

Depends tbh I was looking after 14-15 year olds so it was chill, I pretty much let them do whatever they wanted. There was even one kid who would wake up at 6 to gymcel with me jfl

Yeah there are 16 year olds. They make it clear on the first day that staff aren’t allowed any relationships with campers, even if you’re same age

There was a 17 year old staff member that wanted me to slay her but I didn’t wanna get deported jfl so I walked away

My slaycount increase by 7 over the 3 months but I was picky, too many subhumans work in those places

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 20399
small towns in America are junkie hubs

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
rust belt and west va are basically third world countries
Call me different but I love the industrial aesthetics. Most of those rust factories could simply be brought and turned into modern venues or nightclubs.

That Hotel Hell episode where he went to Harpers Ferry, WV had that nice old rustic west vibe tbf.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania

But there are camps in literally every state

Depends tbh I was looking after 14-15 year olds so it was chill, I pretty much let them do whatever they wanted. There was even one kid who would wake up at 6 to gymcel with me jfl

Yeah there are 16 year olds. They make it clear on the first day that staff aren’t allowed any relationships with campers, even if you’re same age

There was a 17 year old staff member that wanted me to slay her but I didn’t wanna get deported jfl so I walked away

My slaycount increase by 7 over the 3 months but I was picky, too many subhumans work in those places
Wow bro u should’ve smashed. If only I was a med jock…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 14693
Call me different but I love the industrial aesthetics. Most of those rust factories could simply be brought and turned into modern venues or nightclubs.

That Hotel Hell episode where he went to Harpers Ferry, WV had that nice old rustic west vibe tbf.
Yea west virgina has a very beautiful vibe to it, visted there hundreds of times. It’s just that living in these small towns suck dick.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and aBetterMii
The camps have gyms? What did u actually have to do as a camp counsellor or whatever

Yea west virgina has a very beautiful vibe to it, visted there hundreds of times. It’s just that living in these small towns suck dick.
Oh I bet yeah to both.

I got London and Paris pilled and haven't turned back since.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 20399
Can you do something else other than hating on everyone
no

and you give fake validation to these people which is exactly why they post here and make up their tales. you learned nothing from my exposed threads.

no

and you give fake validation to these people which is exactly why they post here and make up their tales. you learned nothing from my exposed threads.
I haven’t seen any of your exposed threads. Bro ur so incel u can’t fathom the fact that people actually have sex here.

Bro I don’t spend all day browsing ur old threads. Only person I’ve done that for is Gunnersup lol
I don't have time to look for threads where you gave me reps. Keep on sucking on that no life dick tho

Thank fuck I moved to the city. I hated living in a small town.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, thereallegend and infini
but muhh some retarted leftist youtuber told me its shit urban planning and europe is so much better :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, SubSigma, aBetterMii and 1 other person
I’ve spent time in small town America. They are generally very nice. . But long term, unless you are big into outdoor activities. you’ll meed to move to a city for excitement.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and thereallegend

There’s no market for venues or nightclubs in the middle of nowhere.

Location is everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini and aBetterMii
I've lived in crammed cities, dangerous ones, and arrogant cesspools. Comparing them to small towns, the small town will ALWAYS mog them. The spirit of cities is disgusting and the people that tolerate are equally repulsive. If nukes were real, I would feel hopeful one day the cities will be nuked off the planet. But let's be srs, if they were real, someone would have used one just to be a dick. As for Japan, conspiracy bullshit! The atom bombs were lies. Because if that really happened, it would've taken them hundreds of years to rebuild and not the very next day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Cities are disgusting.

I like living in my small country town.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
twin peaks or its obER

Cities are disgusting.

I like living in my small country town.
Why leave the 'return of' out? Do you even know what that really means, 'Bushman?'

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 20399