Holy fuck small towns in America mog so hard

No their boring as shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30874
but muhh some retarted leftist youtuber told me its shit urban planning and europe is so much better :soy:
easy for you to say living in germany, which is a better country than america by every metric

easy for you to say living in germany, which is a better country than america by every metric
I was ironic and america mogs

Da fak you talkin bout jabroni, it aint comfy at all, cornyball crackas everywha. Imma show yu whaat real comfy shit be like, dont die from envy tho foo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and PointOfNoReturn
Lmao
you’ll be bored out your mind in a week

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30874
Yes this guy is from a small town

@It'snotover

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
mogging? fucking looks like the average third world south american town

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
The average bmi is like 31 there

Imagine having the ability to make an actual city look like a desolate rural shithole
fuck ya bitch! Whiteys aint payin us enuff banjamins and shit!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Yes this guy is from a small town

View attachment 2276623

@It'snotover
Most models are from small towns/ countryside, there is better quality of life compared to cities especially in the countryside where people have their farm with their own food and water

Middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania

But there are camps in literally every state

Depends tbh I was looking after 14-15 year olds so it was chill, I pretty much let them do whatever they wanted. There was even one kid who would wake up at 6 to gymcel with me jfl

Yeah there are 16 year olds. They make it clear on the first day that staff aren’t allowed any relationships with campers, even if you’re same age

There was a 17 year old staff member that wanted me to slay her but I didn’t wanna get deported jfl so I walked away

My slaycount increase by 7 over the 3 months but I was picky, too many subhumans work in those places
What was your job there and how old were you at the time?

Peak comfy. All the kids move to the cities as soon as they're 18 and then some return because they realise cities are soulless.
No, this is not real. Common sense doesn't exist on this forum. I must be hallucinating. Where there hell are my meds???

I've visited many US small towns. Very comfy. People are friendly and nice. No crime or homeless. Usually decent restaaurnats and shops. But.in the long run. They are somewhat isolated. 80% of the population of the US lives on 20% of the land. So small towns tend to be in rural areas. Which means vast empty space. could be forest, desert, grassland, mountian.... I remember going to San Angelo, TX. On the edge of the Great Plains. The grass lands seemed to go on forever. I felt like I was on the edge of the world. Dispite all it's problems. The US is the most magical natural place on Earth. Everything from tropical rain forests, deserts, mountians. grasslands, swamps... It's here. I've been to 43 States and several US Territories. It is absolutly stunning and beyond anyones'imagination.