cant see the pic

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 19453

x85dgoznlw7a1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and Artemis
cant see the pic

Just fathom the brutality here he swiped on 50 thousand people and only 4 went on a date and people seriously are saying women have it harder in dating like is it this fucking bad ? maybe I was coping maybe you do have to look like andreas eriksen just to get a date.

@Artemis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Muh 6ft3 reddit truecel

Tinder is about face

I haven't seen his face and you can't just assume some 1 is a truecel if they are on reddit

Muh 6ft3 reddit truecel

Tinder is about face
Read the header: "no height in bio". The dude literally did not write it... :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: horizon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Artemis
Read the header: "no height in bio". The dude literally did not write it... :smonk:

Yeah but fucking 50 thousand right swipes I would expect him to get way more matches 50 thousand man I can't even fathom that holy fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Ok, let me tell you sth boys.

A LEAN 6'3 WITH WIDE SHOULDERS (gymmaxxed) and LTN FACE, is CHAD IRL. He does NOT need face. I saw such guys. Their face does NOT MEAN SHIT. They just dominate EVERYTHING. Every bitch is theirs.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and horizon
That's 2 more casual sex than me.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, malicieusss and Deleted member 16371

A LEAN 6'3 WITH WIDE SHOULDERS (gymmaxxed) and LTN FACE, is CHAD IRL. He does NOT need face. I saw such guys. Their face does NOT MEAN SHIT. They just dominate EVERYTHING. Every bitch is theirs.

Even an below average guy should get 300 dates if they swiped 50 thousand times I can't fathom that amount of swipes the ratio is so brutal

• +1
it doesn't matter lol
if its not listed and a woman want to meet you they're gonna just ask it.

But you haven't seen his face so why are you assuming he's ugly
If dose so bad he's ugly
We've seen the tinder experiment with htn and they dont do so bad

• +1
Bro this is a joke right ?
Makes sense: when they came to the date, THEY SAW HE WAS 6'3! Which guaranteed the slays lol.

The guy was just retarded. Tall guys should NOT use tinder at all. They should do IRL.

It's always the same shit with those apps, you swipe right on hunfreds, only get 2 matches per 100 right swipes, and then those matches either don't respond or ghost you, why are those whores even there? why do they even swipe right if they are not even going to talk to you or reply some lines then don't respond again or the conversation just dies, it's the same with the friends making app, you never get any friends just talk to some random people on chat until the conversation dies, it's over.

Anecdotal fallacy moment

If dose so bad he's ugly
We've seen the tinder experiment with htn and they dont do so bad

But we've ever seen 1 with an average joe so like why assume he's just ugly

Another brutal 1 fuck me

• +1
4xem5gs1yr7a1.jpg

Here is a black women who swiped left 5000 times she still got 27 dates x10 and this bitch would have gotten 270 matches with the same amount of swipes OP did and people seriously doubt the black pill in 2022 @Artemis btw this is a black women the lowest SMV race out there can you imagine an white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Magnum Opus, Artemis and 1 other person
4xem5gs1yr7a1.jpg

Here is a black women who swiped left 5000 times she still got 27 dates x10 and this bitch would have gotten 270 matches with the same amount of swipes OP did and people seriously doubt the black pill in 2022 @Artemis btw this is a black women the lowest SMV race out there can you imagine an white women
link of the thread?

4xem5gs1yr7a1.jpg

Well, she is a woman... a woman can't lose in Tinder lol :ROFLMAO:

If she is good looking ,i would have swiped myself. I don't mind ethnic women :feelsokman:

Well, she is a woman... a woman can't lose in Tinder lol :ROFLMAO:

If she is good looking ,i would have swiped myself. I don't mind ethnic women :feelsokman:

Bro stop coping on this end most women think there 8's tbqh most likely was a 5/10

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, p0lishsubhuman, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
Tinder is good

• +1
Bro stop coping on this end most women think there 8's tbqh most likely was a 5/10
But 5/10 IS attractive to me. Esp. given she is 22... that's a 100% right swipe for me idk...

lol what a fucking truecel

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Tinder is easier in finland than in other countries. Better female-male ratios. Autists here even marry from tinder lol :smonk:

I know goblin land or anglo land is hell mode I don't understand why every 1 says it's easy maybe there white or decent looking if your average or ethnic it's giga over

• +1
nah im htn w smile pill and I got 150 matches+ in a week.

don't gotta be chad necessarily. smv matters

So just be about 2 sds above the mean bro just get good bro

I know goblin land or anglo land is hell mode I don't understand why every 1 says it's easy maybe there white or decent looking if your average or ethnic it's giga over
Wallengberg is white. And probably also of native FInnish descent. So very white. And probably also very tall.

So, he can fuck ugly LTBs from tinder here no problem.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
HTN is 2 sd above mean? thought it was more common than that

Well you have low tier normie then you have mid tier normie then you have high tier normie then you have chad lite then chad then giga chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23741
Height copers on coping mode @m0ngrel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Well you have low tier normie then you have mid tier normie then you have high tier normie then you have chad lite then chad then giga chad
true but considering that most ppl on here think that you have to be chad or chadlite to get gl girls isn't true at all

• +1
true but considering that most ppl on here think that you have to be chad or chadlite to get gl girls isn't true at all

Okay but most ppl are plain average so why bring up those other people when you can just box them into 1

Okay but most ppl are plain average so why bring up those other people when you can just box them into 1
fair point u win bhai

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
she posts on vindicta :lul:

Bro the bitch is implying she's rihannas level the delusion does indeed follow the left to right click.

• +1
Bro the bitch is implying she's rihannas level the delusion does indeed follow the left to right click.
i mean it's poinltess when you read "Not disclosing casual sex :)"
she could have fucked 27 guys in 27 dates

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, p0lishsubhuman and reptiles
i mean it's poinltess when you read "Not disclosing casual sex :)"
she could have fucked 27 guys in 27 dates

Bro it's a women if she can do it she will do it it's so beyond over holy fuck I'm so glad this place exists I need some sanity in an insane world

• +1