Holy fuck this is brutal

Height copers on coping mode @m0ngrel
Giga cope, I ran a 7 PSL morph of myself and put 5'6 in my bio, 500 matches day 1

People never learn

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and poopoohead
Giga cope, I ran a 7 PSL morph of myself and put 5'6 in my bio, 500 matches day 1

People never learn
Can you send the pic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623

People never learn
That’s crazy numbers, I mean 5’9 and then face is king but wow send pics in dms pls and 500 matches @Birdcell

• +1

Attachments

• FaceApp_1671915989732.jpg
    FaceApp_1671915989732.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, reptiles, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
Jumping 1.5+ points of PSL is the difference between 50 and 500 matches.. world is a joke

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, BoneDensity, poopoohead and 2 others
Fuck dude

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 22623
Anecdotal fallacy moment
it depends. I used a lightskin ltn whos tall w body and he hit 90 likes in a day. Same city musaka hit 24 likes on tinder

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Jumping 1.5+ points of PSL is the difference between 50 and 500 matches.. world is a joke

Bro that morph looks like andreas eriksen and it got 1 match it never began tbqh never ever began

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22623
Bro that morph looks like andreas eriksen and it got 1 match it never began tbqh never ever began
If you're using Andreas Eriksen and you got 1 like you probably got instantly shadowbanned, I don't see the point

• +1
If you're using Andreas Eriksen and you got 1 like you probably got instantly shadowbanned, I don't see the point

Yeah bur that morph looks like him or a nordic version of him maybe girls thought it was a fake

• +1
Using existing pics of IG models or known super GL guys gets u banned ultra quickly on Tinder.. their algorithm isnt retarded

• +1
Using existing pics of IG models or known super GL guys gets u banned ultra quickly on Tinder.. their algorithm isnt retarded

Thank fuck faceapp pro exists

• +1
Yeah bur that morph looks like him or a nordic version of him maybe girls thought it was a fake

Are u talking about my morph? Did u run it? I thought u meant u ran Eriksen and got 1 like with him. If you got 1 like with my morph you prolly still got shadowbanned 😆

• +1
Are u talking about my morph? Did u run it? I thought u meant u ran Eriksen and got 1 like with him. If you got 1 like with my morph you prolly still got shadowbanned 😆

Yeah oviously the morph looks like eriksen they thought it was fake

• +1
Yeah oviously the morph looks like eriksen they thought it was fake
Well it's obvious it's fake, there's giga blur around the cheekbones.. which is why I was surprised it did so well when I ran it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and reptiles

FaceApp 1671917623592

Does the after look uncanny i used the cute filter cheek bone filter and masxuline filter

• Woah
But it's impressive u managed to morph yourself 3 PSL points higher without it looking uncanny lmao

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, reptiles and Deleted member 22623
But it's impressive u managed to morph yourself 3 PSL points higher without it looking uncanny lmao

You probably applied the passion 5 filter which makea you look like an autist its to uncanny tbqh

• +1
You probably applied the passion 5 filter which makea you look like an autist its to uncanny tbqh
Yeah I used passion 5 and cheekbones 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I think I look like a gay alien in the morph, but it made 500+ girls ovulate in 1 day so what do I know :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
Yeah I used passion 5 and cheekbones 5

Yeah don't do that use charm 5 filter cheek bone 5 and masculine filter tbqh this is unachievable but i want to see the chad version of my self

When he swipes right, he gets a 0.01% chance at a date

• So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell and reptiles
Yeah don't do that use charm 5 filter cheek bone 5 and masculine filter tbqh this is unachievable but i want to see the chad version of my self
You can't achieve the colouring probably. It's too unnatural. But you could maybe achieve something close to the bone structure with a combination of well placed jaw implants, cheekbone filler and leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and reptiles
You can't achieve the colouring probably. It's too unnatural. But you could maybe achieve something close to the bone structure with a combination of well placed jaw implants, cheekbone filler and leanmaxxing

I really hope so that morph is what i wanna look like so bad

• +1
I really hope so that morph is what i wanna look like so bad

Ngl you need surgery to look like the morph, leanmaxxing alone is not enough

Did you actually put 5’6 tho @m0ngrel

• +1
  • Woah
Ngl you need surgery to look like the morph, leanmaxxing alone is not enough

Oh i accepted that eons ago its more like im giga black pilled about surgery because ive never seen results like this replicated

• +1
Yes. My bio was:

"5'6. New in town. Show me around?"

(In my native language)
Fuark online dating really is just about face

• JFL
Yes. My bio was:

"5'6. New in town. Show me around?"

(In my native language)
FUAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Fuark online dating really is just about face

That's what I've been saying for the longest time, but too many copers on here with mUh status mUh height, nobody gives a fuck. At least not on OLD

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 16371
It is but why is it this bad this I don't understand why cant it be more equal

Because our society is getting more and more hypergamous. My OLD results were vastly better pre TikTok explosion, and I was low MTN back then.

If I posted pics of what I looked like 2 years ago ppl would tell me to rope.. yet I fucked much more than I do now

Because our society is getting more and more hypergamous. My OLD results were vastly better pre TikTok explosion, and I was low MTN back then.

Bro i have to look like my morph just to get a matxh on tinder with a sub 5 jungle gook how is this fair

• +1
Bro i have to look like my morph just to get a matxh on tinder with a sub 5 jungle gook how is this fair

Cause ethnic tax is brutal in 2022

• +1
If I posted pics of what I looked like 2 years ago ppl would tell me to rope.. yet I fucked much more than I do now

Because most here are mentally ill thats why

Because most here are mentally ill thats why
We are all mentally ill, otherwise we wouldn't have an account on this site. But tbh most ppl are mentally ill in our time and age

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING