Holy Fuck... We are ENGRAINED into Gen-Z brains... (OG PSL MEMBERS GTFIH) (srs)

EmilKing

EmilKing

Iron
I cannot believe what I have been seeing recently.

Reading Youtube, IG, TikTok comments, seeing what people post nowdays, seeing all the LMS looksmaxing, looks theory content creators...
They know all the terms, all the fucking theories from mewing to bonesmashing.

HOW THE FUCK DID THE PSL CULTURE GET ENGRAINED INTO GEN-Z BRAINS.
HOW DID THIS SHIT BECOME SO MAINSTREAM.

10 years ago this stuff was extremely niche

Does anyone actually know how this happened?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, ´´´´´´´´, Agendum and 17 others
memes

Attachments

• pjh3H7I.png
    pjh3H7I.png
    357.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, BowlCutMogger, itiswhatitis1 and 4 others
most ppl are just tryna improve on how they look rn, like working out & skincare
maybe thats how they find out abt this

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, aleksander and capybar
Dude 15 yr old boys are discussing Chico Lachowski in TikTok comments like its Sluth8te from 2016..
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, zsombi, itiswhatitis1 and 18 others
Dude 15 yr old boys are discussing Chico Lachowski in TikTok comments like its Sluth8te from 2016..
It's over

Just like how redpill went mainstream with Tate, the BP has gone mainstream now

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, aleksander and Jamaldickjavontus
most ppl are just tryna improve on how they look rn, like working out & skincare
maybe thats how they find out abt this
Yes but I dont understand how Gen-Z knows specifics of our EXACT PSL theories & culture terms from years ago...
Like this is actually incredible to see.

The scale is REALLY unbelievable.

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and IMOGYOU
I found out about looksmax on the incel wiki
I was just very pleased to read about the Untermenschs

I learned about incels through a Dota blogger. :lul:
he showed off with his jaw and height 190

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1
It's over

Redpill is more understandable for the general population of men and thanks to tate...

BUT LOOKS THEORY AND PSL TERMS ARE SOMETHING ELSE

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, wayme, plukee and 2 others

Reading Youtube, IG, TikTok comments, seeing what people post nowdays, seeing all the LMS looksmaxing, looks theory content creators...

OP I found out about this around the end of 15, very early 16, I was depressed and I was looking online until I stumbled upon Wheat Waffles who was growing at the time, and then from there to FaceandLMS and then Tails. That's how I discovered this shit. However I am 17 now, and back in those times this was still mostly niche. Something happened post Tate's fall from relevance to cause this

• +1
Reactions: zura, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 29167
Yes but I dont understand how Gen-Z knows specifics of our EXACT PSL theories & culture terms from years ago...

looksmax is mainstream bcs of those tiktok fags like shami

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, aleksander and Deleted member 29167
Redpill is more understandable for the general population of men and thanks to tate...

During the original boom I was relieved to see things only about chico, and mewing, and random things they came up with themselves like constant talk about edging and jelqing, but over time the trend really never died down. It's only on the rise. The other day I saw some guys discussing bimax and genio in tiktok comment section LOL.

It's seriously over... and that judaistic kaballah practioner Master refuses to do anything about this. Like allowing blacks free entry into Europe to ruin everything

• +1
Reactions: zura, Agendum, aleksander and 3 others
very few of them will actually moneymaxx and surgerymaxx

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, aleksander, chosen-one and 1 other person
That bastard shami did really push it didnt he..

OP I found out about this around the end of 15, very early 16, I was depressed and I was looking online until I stumbled upon Wheat Waffles who was growing at the time, and then from there to FaceandLMS and then Tails. That's how I discovered this shit. However I am 17 now, and back in those times this was still mostly niche. Something happened post Tate's fall from relevance to cause this
Fair enough honestly...
I do think its become especially manistream within the past 1 to 1.5 years

I made a post mentioning this in April and its gotten even MORE relevant / mainstream.. LOL

Some good responses there ^^

I knew about jaw surgery from Reddit found this site this year from TikTok I’m gen z but not low iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: SADA
It's over

Autists went from

Red pill Pick Up artistry
To
Black pill Looksmaxxing

Normies always years behind us

Eventually end up with the Fourth Reich. It is inevitable. History muh repeats itself etc. etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Agendum, FutureSlayer and 2 others
Nah still niche worldwide

Some guys at some pre-party I was at were joking about mewing. Somewhat later they talked about someone they knew that had a 'punched in face' but they couldn't really tell what it was. So they just kinda know some of the words and think it's all funny but don't really know the actual reasons why that person looked like it and what could fix it. I hope it stays just some funny 'trend' for most.

• +1
Reactions: zura, GunDevilHybrid and FutureSlayer
For YOU page. Those Jewish chinks collect so much data they probably know where you hide your cum sock and what you ate for breakfast. Knowing you browse looksmax is nothing for them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EmilKing, zura, Agendum and 4 others

Yes. He just mention thumbpulling. its over for us

it is all because of the syrian faggot and that ugly motherfucker dillon
aurachad on instagram also fucked this community on instagram @Vincenthartmann

tiktok fags ruined this site 10k new members in 3 months what a joke
I blame :
Syrianpsycho(syrianfaggot)
Dillon L (ugly manlet)
@aurachad on instagram (his acc here @Vincenthartmann he deleted his account)
@omegamaxxing on instagram fucker made psl gods and lingo mainstream
curlyheadjames with his bonesmashing trend on tiktok
and other cringy motherfuckers who think blackpill and looksmaxxing is all about mewing and eating carrot JFL
Now this site is full of 12 YOs who spam the fucking looksmaxing section with mewing and cope bullshit and tiktok fuckers
OVVER for this site TIKTOK RAPED THIS SITE FOREVER.[/USER]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EmilKing, Spiritualcell and wayme

Basically, two things happened in the last decade or so:

(1) The generational constellation (group of generations that are prevalent) changed.
The Silent generation largely died off, and Baby Boomers got old and became culturally less relevant.
At the same time, Gen X and Millennials moved up into middle age, while Zoomers and Gen Alphas took their place as the new young people.

(2) Technology advanced, and smartphones became ubiquitous, enabling these new young generations unprecedented access to information, and a new level of freedom. This affected their personalities and behavior, hence what you're seeing now.

• +1
Reactions: EmilKing and Agendum
I just had a nigga talk about mogging another guy in a photo in front of me Holy fuck it's over

• +1
Reactions: zura, Agendum, wayme and 2 others
It all started from a post by "loveinmates69"

nearly 4 years on this forum and still not a rotter, mirin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EmilKing, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Agendum and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and capybar
Syrianpsycho(syrianfaggot)
Dillon L (ugly manlet)
Dillon make this site full of tiktok fags.
His fucking retarded making a vid he got dox/leaked by .org, no one would know if he got dox if he didnt make a fucking video about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
It sounds like it took 7 years for PSL knowledge to trickle from obscurity into mainstream, but I don't think it would make that move if it didn't have the value that it does to those who see its worth. I am sure I would have found this information on aesthetics regardless of its popularity.

Yet most of those 15 year olds are just discussing Chico in comments. For the majority of them, looksmaxxing will just remain a meme. Not many of them are actually going to act on this information.

The more this shit blows up, the faster big pharma can find a permanent hair loss drug.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Agendum and Struggler03

Even if we do get a blackpilled tate in the future he wouldn’t be as popular or recogniseable

Dillon make this site full of tiktok fags.
His fucking retarded making a vid he got dox/leaked by .org, no one would know if he got dox if he didnt make a fucking video about it.
This site was already getting traction since Looksmaxxing started getting big in March-April it just had a massive increase of popularity throughout the last 4 months that overshadowed even spring.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and 4lt.Real
who cares lmao they don’t have no money nor autist-determination to actually proceed beyond the memese

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Feru2301, VenatorLuparius, Agendum and 3 others
The fringe ends of culture that stick around over a long enough period of time will eventually come into the public eye

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Patient A
Man I’d like to think I’m for the most part a neurotypical white college student who’s not even that ugly but even I’m struggling. I’ve got cheated on, rejected so much it’s just brutal out there. I think a lot of young adults like myself are just searching for answers because I don’t think it’s supposed to be this way. It started off with just being kind and trying to be a cool guy, to then Andrew Tate which is still a solid figure for motivation but lacks understanding of generational differences , and finally the bp. I think a solid combo of red pill and b pill ideals is really the best approach. Don’t solidify your thinking to one dogma ynow. Idk like dudes like rehab room kinda made me realize what I have going for me along with what I simply can’t change

• +1
Reactions: zura, Agendum and autistic_tendencies
Many normies are actually incels in the flesh.

Now they are using mock humor toward the truth after finally taking in the blackpill.

They do this so they can both engage the subject but also mock it should anyone ostracize them for taking the truth in to heart.

Normies have always been borderline incel mostly, so now many are likely just waking the fuck up, good or bad.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Agendum
Man I’d like to think I’m for the most part a neurotypical white college student who’s not even that ugly but even I’m struggling. I’ve got cheated on, rejected so much it’s just brutal out there. I think a lot of young adults like myself are just searching for answers because I don’t think it’s supposed to be this way. It started off with just being kind and trying to be a cool guy, to then Andrew Tate which is still a solid figure for motivation but lacks understanding of generational differences , and finally the bp. I think a solid combo of red pill and b pill ideals is really the best approach. Don’t solidify your thinking to one dogma ynow. Idk like dudes like rehab room kinda made me realize what I have going for me along with what I simply can’t change

They don't know shit, all they know is mewing skincare, leanmaxxing and "dont bonesmash"
It's stupid to think any tiktok faggot is ever going to ascend, unless they are htns with high bodyfat*

wait, are there that many people born in 90s in this forum???
I thought this site was full of 2000s dudes.

• Love it
Reactions: Agendum
PSL is over a decade old nigger

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
gen z literally spends all day on the internet some of them from as early as 6 years old they had ipads in their hands. what the fuck do you expect

• +1
Reactions: EmilKing and LancasteR
gen z literally spends all day on the internet some of them from as early as 6 years old they had ipads in their hands. what the fuck do you expect
Can‘t blame anyone but the parents though.

they only really know the surface level autistic shit that doesn’t even matter

canthal tilt, hunter eyes, A10 eyes, facial thirds, facial fat, ethnicities

they have the dumbest justifications for why people are attractive and act like it’s science lmao

Normies dont have the balls to hardmaxx and get surgeries, at most they will gymmax and stupid shit that dosent work like mewing

I went from hamza to wheat wafgles to tails to org in my 2year procesz

PSL goes back to the early 2010s
I remember being a teen when rudyrude was spamming chico on the misc bodybuilding forum
back in the day chico really was in his prime

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EmilKing and yellowrice
PSL goes back to the early 2010s
I remember being a teen when rudyrude was spamming chico on the misc bodybuilding forum
back in the day chico really was in his prime
I could barely read English at that time, should have Englishmaxxing instead of Mathmaxxing but I guess that is just life in the East.
Well, at least I discover all of this now.
Better late than never.

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo