HOLY FUCK WESTERN WOMEN ARE DEGENERATE AF

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I linked up with a fwb and after we hu i like to ask the typical redpill question while we’re in bed and she was telling me about a recent slut expirence she had , she hasnt told me much in the past but once i heard this i almost wanted to vomit
She informs me she went to a 3 day music festival somewhere out of town by herself which was concerning :feelsmega:…anyways she rolled on molly and festival drugs and had the goal to sleep with as many guys as she can , she got fucked by at least 70 different guys
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

What she says next made my stomach turn inside out … she proceeds to tent hop which she would enter random tents get fucked by whoever was in there ( multiple people ) and just repeat and repeat . Mate after she said this i went home , blocked her and washed my dick and the worst part was when i smashed this girl before i didnt even wear protection like a goofy because i had no fucking clue she was a mega whore

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, AscensionMan98, TechnoBoss and 24 others
Let's just take advantage of it then

Holy fuck. That’s some poor cuck’s daughter and future wife.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore, Klaas Vaaker and 12 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, WeiWei, lastamericanvirgin and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Costcosuperstore, HTNcutecel and 4 others
and thats why slaying is terrible imo, if foid has ben ran over by 70 guys, why would i feel special if i manage to smash her, my ego doesnt allow

• +1
Reactions: litaz, deepfuckingvalue, borntosuffer and 7 others
Holy fuck. That’s some poor cuck’s daughter and future wife.
Brother i felt bad but not for her , but for her dad whos apparently watching all this from the heavens jfl and whats worse she has his name tattooed on her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, got.daim, N1666 and 1 other person
A Becky once told me I was the 53rd guy and pulled out the Notes app with the whole roster that rawdogged her before me

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Brother i felt bad but not for her , but for her dad whos apparently watching all this from the heavens jfl and whats worse she has his name tattooed on her
That man wanted a legacy and he got it. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Disgusting whore

• +1
Reactions: greywind
but fr though I dont think I could hook up with anyone with a body count over 70+ it just would feel gross

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, h111 and edodalic29
Never forget kids :feelshehe::

Fkk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, greywind, lowiqNormie and 2 others
but fr though I dont think I could hook up with anyone with a body count over 70+ it just would feel gross
Yea this is the last time unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Yea this is the last time unfortunately
how did you even meet her?

also was this the same girl you were talking about that was wondering where tradition went or something along those lines?

• +1
get yourself checked bro, you have alteast 3 STDs rn

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore, got.daim and 1 other person
What if an incel was in one tent?

how did you even meet her?

also was this the same girl you were talking about that was wondering where tradition went or something along those lines?
Gym
and its the same girl
i showed her tiktok to @Michael Myers a while ago

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Earth Dollar
Another men’s wife is another men’s whore

• +1
What she look like

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, try2beme and edodalic29
Gym
and its the same girl
i showed her tiktok to @Michael Myers a while ago
I think it may have been you saying this but I remember you mentioning she had another guys stuff at her place

she already showed signs that she was the community bike

• JFL
I think it may have been you saying this but I remember you mentioning she had another guys stuff at her place

she already showed signs that she was the community bike
Yeah same one lmao
And jfl yeah i was naive and barley knew her before

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Condolences
Pm me a pic of her bro i aint sharing ut

Yeah same one lmao
And jfl yeah i was naive and barley knew her before
did she do this music festival thing after y'all got together because if so that's fucked

also I would've left her after this:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
did she do this music festival thing after y'all got together because if so that's fucked

also I would've left her after this:
Somebody really said bragger jfl

• JFL
Reactions: watah, edodalic29 and Earth Dollar
And some other lucky incel will make a thread how he finally ascended after years of hardcore looksmaxxxing whilst doing absolutely nothing and that he finally got to fuck a htb that aggressively approached him
Not knowing she got passed around 70 times in a span of 3 days

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and AspiringMogger
"WESTERN WOMEN ARE DEGENERATE AF"
"I linked up with a fwb and after we hu"

@Magnum Opus the state of this forum

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, got.daim and Magnum Opus
How old was she JFL?

Some cuck is going to marry her

"HOLY FUCK WESTERN WOMEN ARE DEGENERATE AF"​

bro youre hooking up with random foids youre the problem too

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, borntosuffer, ambi and 1 other person
everybody has their standards

as long as the person I am with has a body count around what mine is(7) then I'm ok

• +1
Reactions: h111
foids need a full lie detection analysis. hypnosis and electro shock as last resort to wipe chad's cock from her memory before they are marriageable

• JFL
Do u have tiktok?
ill send u her @
Lemme get it too I don’t dox. Just curious what someone who fucks 70 guys in a day looks like

• +1
And normies laugh at me when i say marriage is mostly cope in 2024
It's so incredibly stupid. You lost half your shit guaranteed, prenups are thrown out every time

• +1
Reactions: watah, edodalic29 and WatermelonLover
I linked up with a fwb and after we hu i like to ask the typical redpill question while we’re in bed and she was telling me about a recent slut expirence she had , she hasnt told me much in the past but once i heard this i almost wanted to vomit
She informs me she went to a 3 day music festival somewhere out of town by herself which was concerning :feelsmega:…anyways she rolled on molly and festival drugs and had the goal to sleep with as many guys as she can , she got fucked by at least 70 different guys
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

What she says next made my stomach turn inside out … she proceeds to tent hop which she would enter random tents get fucked by whoever was in there ( multiple people ) and just repeat and repeat . Mate after she said this i went home , blocked her and washed my dick and the worst part was when i smashed this girl before i didnt even wear protection like a goofy because i had no fucking clue she was a mega whore
This is a mental burden that a person can never rid themselves of, may God be with whoever marries her, because there is a lot waiting for him.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Madridista and edodalic29
Become Christian, you won’t have this problem