My fwb is a whore fucking like 3 other guys

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
i came over and she said “ oh he forgot this ??” Then i was like who forgot what? And she said “oh somebody was over and forgot something” jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, try2beme, 5.5psl and 4 others
i came over and she said “ oh he forgot this ??” Then i was like who forgot what? And she said “oh somebody was over and forgot something” jfl
are you surprised?

BRAGGER! Fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
but like why tho
I feel the need to be special so i look like a dickhead sharing a female around w other dudes on a consistent basis

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 52601, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
I feel the need to be special so i look like a dickhead sharing a female around w other dudes on a consistent basis
i mean fwb are usually sleeping around with like 3 dudes minimum, i thought that was the whole point of being a fwb your fucking while looking for other men to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
sharing females is hella gay

the moment another guy touches her i shame her into oblivion

they better lie to me about that shit say it was their cousin that came over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, try2beme, xtremfailer and 5 others
Just hope u don’t kiss or worse eat her out

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29

Yea i didnt know i was tbh , If im higher psl than all of em and give her good dick game the most what she need other men for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
It’s just your turn you only get a slice of the pie not the whole thing

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBoy and edodalic29
Yea i didnt know i was tbh , If im higher psl than all of em and give her good dick game the most what she need other men for
Same reason you want more than 1 hot girl in ur rotation

• +1
, i thought that was the whole point of being a fwb your fucking while looking for other men to fuck
foids do fwb with guys they find attractive but aren't able to lock down for an ltr, they essentially would rather get used as a fleshlight by chad then to be in a loving ltr with their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 52601, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
She is going to settle down in 5-10 years and marry a beta buxx who will only get sex if he cleans the whole house, pays the bills, works 50 hours a week, buys her a 100k car, and cooks food for her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NotAMogger, Primalsplit, N1666 and 1 other person
average zoomer whore. In fact, average foid of any age today.

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
She is going to settle down in 5-10 years and marry a beta buxx who will only get sex if he cleans the whole house, pays the bills, works 50 hours a week, buys her a 100k car, and cooks food for her.
If she gets a bf lets suppose , should i stop contacting her ? i feel like ill always have a special place in her heart considering the amount of mentally insane stuff we do during intimacy

This is why they do fwb so they can have rotationa

Fag if you kiss her

• +1

Shut up beaner. 99% of ur women are already doing that do Islam a favor and leave it. None of your whites qualify for Islam anyway.

Congrats, you are now one of the court jesters with purpose to give this foid infinite validation and make her feel like a Cleopatra. She has all of you cucks on demand.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Primalsplit
which is why you should not date tbh

Nothing wrong with this as long as she’s unimportant in the scheme of your roster and that she knows it, she has to know you got many more options than her

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and edodalic29
Nothing wrong with this as long as she’s unimportant in the scheme of your roster and that she knows it, she has to know you got many more options than her
Spot on , she actually does think so , i was on a dinner date , didnt end well but i used it to leverage my status by posting pics of the date and posting it on snapchat ( didnt show her face ) …..

but the girl im talking about in this thread saw it so im guessing she knows

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Sanguinius
Deserved

my fwb is the whore in ur avi

• +1
foids do fwb with guys they find attractive but aren't able to lock down for an ltr, they essentially would rather get used as a fleshlight by chad then to be in a loving ltr with their looksmatch
High iq.

She probably does stuff with him that she doesn't allow you to do to her. Or the other way around.