HOLY FUCK!!!!

kt4x_w

kt4x_w

5.5 PSL 6'3 Slayercel
Bro genuine question for all true autist Looksmaxxers since I never see it being brought up... DO yall NEVER fucking struggle with ur mental health???!
Like I get it i relate, I have autism, I I bonesmash, I genuinely act autistic irl.
My mom found out I I bonesmash and she genuinely thinks I've actually lost my mind... Yet I explained her how it works and still got turned down, degraded, called every possible thing to make me feel like absolute shit. Like does any of you feel like nobody could ever understand you? I never see any true autist talk about this stuff especially people like @Clavicular

ANYWAYS HERES some post smashing pics looking insane.
Snapchat 1909633456
Snapchat 1923025498

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whatismog and Clavicular
I only mald when good looking ppl bully me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, <6PSLcel and datboijj
I only mald when good looking ppl bully me
How could that be possible considering ur in American region where majority of men are average or ugly also Manlets...
You've already got most foid gaze covered.
I'm curious to know if you've ever considered roping as in ur mental health:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52345
How could that be possible considering ur in American region where majority of men are average or ugly also Manlets...
I'm curious to know if you've ever considered roping as in ur mental health:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Yea but id prob never sucide cuz i have good potential

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and datboijj
ur just retarded

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Yea but id prob never sucide cuz i have good potential
I wouldnt kill myself leave that shit for faggots and trucels
Also how does ur mom react or respond to u about ur bonesmashing and complicated autism?

You’ve never been in America shut the fuck up you ugly nigger

You’ve never been in America shut the fuck up you ugly nigger
Too bad you live in a cuck world, with modernization completely taking over.
It's safe to say ur people look like shit, u consume goyslop, have 0 tradition:lul:
And you wouldn't survive a day in eastern/north europe black nigger. Ur surrounded by manlets and sub5s

Bro genuine question for all true autist Looksmaxxers since I never see it being brought up... DO yall NEVER fucking struggle with ur mental health???!
Like I get it i relate, I have autism, I I bonesmash, I genuinely act autistic irl.
My mom found out I I bonesmash and she genuinely thinks I've actually lost my mind... Yet I explained her how it works and still got turned down, degraded, called every possible thing to make me feel like absolute shit. Like does any of you feel like nobody could ever understand you? I never see any true autist talk about this stuff especially people like @Clavicular

ANYWAYS HERES some post smashing pics looking insane.View attachment 2948562View attachment 2948563
I don't know about any of that insanity you just ejaculated, but after a couple of nights ago looking up at the center of a massive EF5 tornado (funnel, it didn't hit the tree line or ground), the next day, I questioned my conversation from the evening before the event.

During the event, what I heard was unlike anything since I entered this Earth realm. It wasn't the sound of a train because the massive winds weren't crashing trees, buildings, etc. It was massive loud echoing constant thumps. Almost, similar to thunder except it was constant and slowly moving. At that time, we were in a tornado warning, the red cell was directly over us. But it moved away and never touched the ground.

Those thumps remain inside my head. It felt like a dream but it actually happened. The closest resemblance would be the sound effect of the alien walking ships from War of the Worlds, Tom Cruise edition.

Earlier that evening, I questioned another event many years ago. I realized now that I didn't catch a glitch in some virtual reality, as I had thought. It was nothing more than the Devil playing tricks.