HOLY FUCKING SHIT AM I DIFFUSE THINNING FROM ACCUTANE?????

Accutane does this Lmao at u doing accutane

It's a rat poison drug. No idea why people still take this shit.

No such thing as a free lunch with accutane, it will either mess up your joints or hair, sometimes both
Just want to point out that accutane cured my acne with no side effects other than dryness that went away after. Sorry it fucked your hair bc that shit is mad stressful, but accutane is by no means guaranteed to fuck you up

Just want to point out that accutane cured my acne with no side effects other than dryness that went away after. Sorry it fucked your hair bc that shit is mad stressful, but accutane is by no means guaranteed to fuck you up
It's not worth the risk for the numerous permenant side effects it can give. You played russian roulette and got lucky, that doesn't mean it's safe

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
It's not worth the risk for the numerous permenant side effects it can give. You played russian roulette and got lucky, that doesn't mean it's safe
Dude answer me on discord, is my shit going to fix itself if I wait? I don’t even see hair falling out I’m just like what the hell I can see my scalp. I just sort of noticed it one day. What the fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Dude answer me on discord, is my shit going to fix itself if I wait? I don’t even see hair falling out I’m just like what the hell I can see my scalp. I just sort of noticed it one day. What the fuck?
your just paranoid, if you don't see hair falling then you are totally fine. Unless your hair is slowly miniaturizing which is an option

your just paranoid, if you don't see hair falling then you are totally fine. Unless your hair is slowly miniaturizing which is an option
Dude what does that even mean if the hair is slowly miniaturizing? So like one hair falls out and gets replaced by a tiny one so it falls out slowly and normal but just doesn’t come back? How do I know if that’s what’s going on.

Yeah not surprised accutane gave you an autoimmune disease. Accutane gave me an autoimmune disease called Lichen Planopilaris which is way worse then eczema but I feel ur pain
I guess its my fault but JFL before i went on it the doctor was like "Yah bro, why u hesitant to go on it?? trust me its safe!!"
Then when you get problems from if they just fucking ignore you lol