HOLY FUCKING SHIT

rawr

rawr

Luminary
Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Posts
7,581
Reputation
10,373
I ACTUALLY THINK THERE ISNT A SINGLE SOUL WORSE THAN ME AT DRAWING
THERES NO WAY I JUST DREW WHAT I DREW
ILL LINK A PHOTO OF SOMEONE ENGAGES WITH THIS THREAD
HOLYYYYYYYY FUCK IM SO BAD
 
  • +1
Reactions: GermanSubmarine, prestrictionn and Panchitosbroncs
I ACTUALLY THINK THERE ISNT A SINGLE SOUL WORSE THAN ME AT DRAWING
THERES NO WAY I JUST DREW WHAT I DREW
ILL LINK A PHOTO OF SOMEONE ENGAGES WITH THIS THREAD
HOLYYYYYYYY FUCK IM SO BAD
relatable
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr
relatable
I think im worse.
1790559481216
1790559490718

u sure?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Fragments, GermanSubmarine, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 1 other person
  • WTF
Reactions: rawr
I ACTUALLY THINK THERE ISNT A SINGLE SOUL WORSE THAN ME AT DRAWING
THERES NO WAY I JUST DREW WHAT I DREW
ILL LINK A PHOTO OF SOMEONE ENGAGES WITH THIS THREAD
HOLYYYYYYYY FUCK IM SO BAD
I’m worse
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr
I ACTUALLY THINK THERE ISNT A SINGLE SOUL WORSE THAN ME AT DRAWING
THERES NO WAY I JUST DREW WHAT I DREW
ILL LINK A PHOTO OF SOMEONE ENGAGES WITH THIS THREAD
HOLYYYYYYYY FUCK IM SO BAD
It's okay, just genetics like everything in life. I drew my profile pic while bored in class. :lul:
If I wouldn't have talend I wouldn't even try all these tutorials n shit, but ppl who actually LEARN art from scratch are real MFs.
So good luck:Chadge:(y)
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr

Similar threads

146cmsubhuman
Discussion holy fucking shit
Replies
7
Views
30
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman
kbj
Replies
17
Views
149
I need a new face
I need a new face
146cmsubhuman
Replies
27
Views
135
GermanSubmarine
GermanSubmarine
Amuzant
Replies
33
Views
116
hiruma
hiruma
Hollywood
Replies
40
Views
178
Hollywood
Hollywood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top