20201004 172523
20201004 172550
20201004 173128
20201004 172346
20201004 172327

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 7753, Acnno and 2 others
Fuck fuck why is this happening to me fuck :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: its beyond over now

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
My hair looks ugly because I havent showered in weeks tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
20201004 172346

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx
NW3

• WTF
They got so much oil in them right now that they got texture as if they were wet that's way bro

• Love it
fuck so disgusting

• JFL
Minox asap.

• WTF
NW 6 ,hahaha

• WTF
is derma roll legit for hair btw?
I'm waiting to book a transplant, but want to cope in the meantime. Buy a derma roller?

• Hmm...
Your hairline mog me.
I was born with a shitty hairline. But yeah you're balding.

• So Sad
Your hair is just lifeless. Wash it with ketoconazole and use sea salt spray.

• Hmm...
So why is there a friggin hole on top of my head lol
CAUSE YOURE HAIR DENSITY IS NOT TOP TIER+ YOURE HAIR ARE OILY AS FUCK WASH THEM AND SHOW ME AGAIN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Zdeweilx
no, it's called a cow lick

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Zdeweilx
+ start of balding pattern in such place without any temple recession is really fucking rare

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, TsarTsar444 and Zdeweilx
+ start of balding pattern in such place without any temple recession is really fucking rare
Thanks but if so why is there a hole on top of my head bro
I can feel my skull when touching my vertex jfl

Thanks but if so why is there a hole on top of my head bro
I can feel my skull when touching my vertex jfl
.... Hair should be washed once a day (shampoo 3 times a week or so) when I was young and I didnt wash for 2-3 days I also had such shut just wash

• +1
.... Hair should be washed once a day (shampoo 3 times a week or so) when I was young and I didnt wash for 2-3 days I also had such shut just wash
shit*

• +1
CAUSE YOURE HAIR DENSITY IS NOT TOP TIER+ YOURE HAIR ARE OILY AS FUCK WASH THEM AND SHOW ME AGAIN
IS IT NORMAL TO HAVE A FUCKING HOLE ON TOP OF MA HEAD JUST BECAUSE I HAVENT SHOWERED IN ALMOST A MONTH??? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: THE ANSWER IS NO U IDIOT

@Zdeweilx Sorry I thought you were talking to me.

• +1
IS IT NORMAL TO HAVE A FUCKING HOLE ON TOP OF MA HEAD JUST BECAUSE I HAVENT SHOWERED IN ALMOST A MONTH??? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: THE ANSWER IS NO U IDIOT
then blast fin and minox and look like this cause you choke with blackpill you dummy incel
Drugabuse26mar14 467003

Ok bro wait a second I'll send u another pic and u'll see it has nothing to do with my hair greasiness
Did you wash already?

20201004 175906
20201004 175847

if ure fucking balding just take a shower bro :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsuhh:

Bruh everyone's hair look thin when they didn't wash it for a long time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Bro how do u know I'm not balding ded srs I'm pretty sure I am look at this huge hole
THATS NOT HOW BALDING WORK TYPE NORWOOD SCALE YOU DUMBASS BITCH DAMN

• Hmm...
I think you're good. Your hair has to part somewhere and it will always look like that to a certain extent.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Zdeweilx
It can start from the vertex as well bro you're shitting me rn
I'll wash it later tho
How old are you that people on incel forum gotta tell you shit like you need to wash your hair bro, you can't bald like that you can thin if you're scared of thinning just use minox

• Woah
I think you're good. Your hair has to part somewhere and it will always look like that to a certain extent.
for real there are hairstyle that are based on it

• Woah
How old are you that people on incel forum gotta tell you shit like you need to wash your hair bro, you can't bald like that you can thin if you're scared of thinning just use minox
Im 20
Wdym "you cant bald like that" jfl the norwood reaper is a savage

You might be thinning, I am too. The question is, is 21 or 20 for u too young to start fin.

• So Sad
The hole in the middle is probably due to your long hair dragging the rest of the hair down by gravity

• Woah
Im 20
Wdym "you cant bald like that" jfl the norwood reaper is a savage
show me at least one person who got such pattern of baldness what you think you got would actually be reverse of baldness pattern

• Woah
Like this bitch. You think she's balding where you can see scalp? Obv no, it's just where her hair is parted.

• Hmm...
fucking curtains my god or real madrid ronaldo
Checked it up and its not the same as me
The hole is literally located ON TOP of my head, where people usually start to lose their hair...

Like this bitch. You think she's balding where you can see scalp? Obv no, it's just where her hair is parted.

View attachment 711134
Thats not the same as me, I have a hole on top of my head, she just has her hair parted sideways

Checked it up and its not the same as me
The hole is literally located ON TOP of my head, where people usually start to lose their hair...

Thats not the same as me, I have a hole on top of my head, she just has her hair parted sideways

The "hole' on your head is where are your hair is parted you retard.

• Woah