Holy shit at this text. I’m about to slit my wrists and kill myself. It's SO FUCKING OVER

Why do you care,? Every woman has access to infinite chads, why even be mad she probably met one meaning it's not your fault.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I would rather get ghosted but in reality, who cares?, you would have gone out 2-3 more times had sex and then same outcome.

Dating is a joke regardless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18522
This is why, no matter how many fucking surgeries you have, you'll never be a "Chad"

You are mentally weak and desperate.

Because a Chad would be like "k no worries" and remove her from his mind.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Zeruel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard, Zeruel and 2 others
You're still incel on the inside. Take it on the chin and move on. She probably has 1000s of DMs and most guys mog you. Nothing personal. Either sit in your emotion and allow it to control you or just accept that not every girl will like you
I’m too narcy to take rejection. It was probably my behavior tho unironically and she probably saw a guy who had a good personality as well as having matched my looks level

Last edited:
I’m too narcy to take rejection. It was probably my behavior tho unironically and she probably saw a guy who had a good personality as well as having matched my looks level
If you're narcy you can take it as her not being worthy of your time. What about your behavior are you referring to?

Welcome to being sub-Chadlite

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You'll look back on this in a few months and be overjoyed that she told you no instead of leading you on or lying or giving non answers or ghosting.

Sucks though pimp. 😔 Gigachad for trying.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 18522
life of a normie

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 18522
If you're narcy you can take it as her not being worthy of your time. What about your behavior are you referring to?
I wanted her tho

I was aspie and didn’t flirt very good apparently

B5BC31D3 8016 4900 90ED 753AC3BEDEA5

it happens bro she was just another whore
Yeah tbh imagine ltring a slut that lets an aspie kiss her for 3 hours straight and grope her in her house

This is why you make a move by sliding your hand inside her pants and then pulling out your cock

All girls wanna get fucked rough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 18522