Reactions: rand anon, owlofathena and nathan
he ruined his face to please the autists on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, rand anon, horizontallytall and 10 others
Take a wild guess

i busted out laughinh at the after pic :ROFLMAO:

evil ass curlyheadjames pheno wtf
Aleast with rameriz is natural, barret legit got surgery to look like that :lul::lul: caging

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
who mogs in yall opinion? barett or ramirez ?

who mogs in yall opinion? barett or ramirez ?
Rameriz, taller skull it’s really that simple. Barrett’s face looks like if your tried to put intimating features and bones on a babies skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and 6ft4
He took an in depth dive into James’s surgery history and came to the conclusion that ramirezmaxxing was the answer

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
@AustinCutler i gave you new reading in dat thread niggu

thats what happening when you lurk here

Ramirez mogs him so hard it's not even a debate

Ramirez mogs him so hard it's not even a debate
Wrong Ramirez looks boneless compared to Barrett. Ramirez shitskin methhead only looks good in giga frauded videos with filter

Neither equally as good in both. Barrett cannot ascend bc he is already at the peak

How 2 femenine
i go on ome.tv and talk to niggas (not women im high inhib)

and when i get niggas born on february 2nd, they are almost always homosexuals, and i just skip because they are flamboyant

i skip because they are so flambouyantly gay that giving them their reading would not require the birthday so theyd just be like "you just can tell im gay beyattch!" with a feminine voice

like they are aggresviely gay everytime

Wrong Ramirez looks boneless compared to Barrett. Ramirez shitskin methhead only looks good in giga frauded videos with filter
Ramirez is a dark triad killer, barrett is just a model, he countersignals barrett's looks that he doesn't need to invest into modelling to be good looking.

A person can be a shitskin and mog a white

6'6 8x6 tyrone mogs white cucks like destiny

Ramirez has much more harmony and appeal.

Ramirez is a dark triad killer, barrett is just a model, he countersignals barrett's looks that he doesn't need to invest into modelling to be good looking.

A person can be a shitskin and mog a white

6'6 8x6 tyrone mogs white cucks like destiny

Ramirez has much more harmony and appeal.
IMG 8482

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Barrett’s maxilla is so much better ngl, you can see here his face is Defenitly more forwadlt grown but I think it looks gay
Bigger isn't always better, you judge his entire face with how everything fits together

overbitecels also have well developed maxillas

Bigger isn't always better, you judge his entire face with how everything fits together

overbitecels also have well developed maxillas
Do you think rameriz has a better side profile as well despite less facial depth?
IMG 4628
IMG 4629

That's a minor failo, it's like saying o pry is mtn because he has a 10 inch bideltoid, overbite and receding hairline

the right picture is dogcel tho
Tbh I geniunally think too much facial depth like you said looks like shit, cause usually it makes someone look like a dog and leaves the head looking too behind. Rameriz always kinda had a flatter face but I think it’s better then a too depthy face

Tbh I geniunally think too much facial depth like you said looks like shit, cause usually it makes someone look like a dog and leaves the head looking too behind. Rameriz always kinda had a flatter face but I think it’s better then a too depthy face
Well it doesnt look bad, but ramirez still mogs imo

It makes your upper face look left behind no?
I mean yeah, everyone that has a properly developed maxilla has their upper face left behind

funny you say that..
View attachment 3054758\

1 is masc, 2 is feminine,

bros born on the second. hes born to take BBC like a woman numerically. this is why hes fruity, numbers theory has solved the mystery
Can't cope with the fact that Barrett is younger than me wtf... I thought he was around his 30s like Chico

• JFL
Can't cope with the fact that Barrett is younger than me wtf... I thought he was around his 30s like Chico
hmm... and what is your date of birth?

• JFL
I mean yeah, everyone that has a properly developed maxilla has their upper face left behind
By upper face I meant forehead not eyes mb

@AustinCutler i gave you new reading in dat thread niggu
damn nigga thanks but not totally accurate altough some things are yes tho jfl where did u study ur amazing skills?