I
igenuinelyhatems
Iron
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2026
- Posts
- 8
- Reputation
- 3
my day is genuinely ruined bro im tired of ts
3 weeks ago my ex broke up with me and I disnt eat for 3 days and dropped to like 45kg
then I replenished my glycogen and now im js lwk lean
but all those days of not paying attention to myself lead to more assymetry bro im tired of it
like my right side is genuinely good
but my left side is chopped AND dragging my face down overall
dude I look like an experiment
its probs cause of my scoliosis but bro like what can I do
also im getting braces by the end of the year so hopefully that fixes something
and I already do bonesmashing for my zygos and gonions idk what else to do
3 weeks ago my ex broke up with me and I disnt eat for 3 days and dropped to like 45kg
then I replenished my glycogen and now im js lwk lean
but all those days of not paying attention to myself lead to more assymetry bro im tired of it
like my right side is genuinely good
but my left side is chopped AND dragging my face down overall
dude I look like an experiment
its probs cause of my scoliosis but bro like what can I do
also im getting braces by the end of the year so hopefully that fixes something
and I already do bonesmashing for my zygos and gonions idk what else to do