HOLY SHIT!!!! Brutal story!!! I just had a date with a landwhale

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
She is a 29yr old latina with huge tits but fat body, flat ass, face looks like a piggy and is very average. She likes bdsm, is polyamorous and also very confident. She came with huge high heels and one of the first things she said was "oh nice you passed my height check". Little did she know that i was wearing 5cm lifts :ROFLMAO:
We went to a bar, had 2 drinks and talked for 2 hours. She showed me her tinder with thousands of likes, and how she can match any guy she wants. She told me that she only likes younger guys with good bodies and handsome faces, height must be over 180cm. I asked her about asian, balding or short guys and she laughed loud.
She sometimes swipes for one week till she finds a guy attractive, and in most cases she can get him :eek::eek: But then the guy also must seduce her right and match all of her criterias. At the moment she had 30 matches and all of them are bombarding her with messages. I quickly had a look, and all of them seemed at least htn or chadlite.
She told me with a sexy outfit she gets approached on the street at least once a day.
So now imagine if a average roastie landwhale has endless opportunities for sex, how the life of a young stacye must be :hnghn:
I never been so shocked how over it is since long time.

We had 2 drinks that cost me 30 Euros, walked to her car and made out for 5 minutes. Then she drove home. Im still in shock. How should i ever find a cute slim girlfriend around 23/25 if they have endless options???

D9ac8e3eba0681d4d279cd4f0539836e
11d09de6eaa7c7a7118cc52083db862a

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Aypo129, karbo and 29 others
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, Moggie, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person

it's over​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, to be human, AlexBrown84 and 12 others
should have asked her why no guy wanted to commit to her long term and enjoyed her emotional break-down.

Horny guys swipe fat chicks because they know they are easy, and come and pipe them down in the middle of the night, making sure no one sees them together.

Over for your social standing if you actually meet a land whale outside and take them out for an actual dinner or drinks at the bar.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Techmax_, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 19766 and 11 others
When I read stories like these, I instantly understand spree shooters on a visceral level. I'm not saying they are right, I'm not advocating anyone commit such a horrible act of violence, all I'm saying is: I get it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Techmax_, Deleted member 21340, AspiringMogger and 9 others
She told me with a sexy outfit she gets approached on the street at least once a day.
Not believing she gets approached by any white men ever.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, Wallenberg, Corleone and 1 other person
injecting 50ml fillers to date landwhales. state of dating market in 2022

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, tiresome96, Deleted member 19766 and 6 others
If you actually went on a date with this thing you are fucked.
@fogdart its really over for white sub chads isnt it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Wallenberg, AlexBrown84 and 5 others
If you actually went on a date with this thing you are fucked.
@fogdart its really over for white sub chads isnt it
It is really over. The dude in OP is giga gymmaxxed Ottermode white HTN with a TON of looksmaxxes - he has bottox, fillers, hair system etc. only to go on a date with this creature and she didn’t even fuck him. It’s ovER

@LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @thereallegend @tyronelite

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Blkpill Godfather, Wallenberg and 7 others
She is a 29yr old latina with huge tits but fat body, flat ass, face looks like a piggy and is very average. She likes bdsm, is polyamorous and also very confident. She came with huge high heels and one of the first things she said was "oh nice you passed my height check". Little did she know that i was wearing 5cm lifts :ROFLMAO:
We went to a bar, had 2 drinks and talked for 2 hours. She showed me her tinder with thousands of likes, and how she can match any guy she wants. She told me that she only likes younger guys with good bodies and handsome faces, height must be over 180cm. I asked her about asian, balding or short guys and she laughed loud.
She sometimes swipes for one week till she finds a guy attractive, and in most cases she can get him :eek::eek: But then the guy also must seduce her right and match all of her criterias. At the moment she had 30 matches and all of them are bombarding her with messages. I quickly had a look, and all of them seemed at least htn or chadlite.
So now imagine if a average roastie landwhale has endless opportunities for sex, how the life of a young stacye must be :hnghn:

We had 2 drinks that cost me 30 Euros, walked to her car and made out for 5 minutes. Then she drove home. Im still in shock. How should i ever find a cute slim girlfriend around 23/25 if they have endless options???

View attachment 1859801View attachment 1859804

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
It is really over. The dude in OP is giga gymmaxxed Ottermode white HTN with a TON of looksmaxxes - he has bottox, fillers, hair system etc. only to go on a date with this creature and she didn’t even fuck him. It’s ovER

@LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior
Jbw is cope. Jbb is the truth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18244, Blkpill Godfather and 4 others
injecting 50ml fillers to date landwhales. state of dating market in 2022
op literally jumping through hoops to improve his appearance to be able to barely pass some roastie hambeast's criteria

I guess that's life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, to be human, Moggie and 5 others
op literally jumping through hoops to improve his appearance to be able to barely pass some hambeast's criteria

I guess that's life
@fogdart meanwhile some bearded gorilla monkey can land girls 10x her looks level and smash effortlessly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, to be human, fogdart and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax

If this is what he gets what do I get? (((Nothing)))

• So Sad
Reactions: fogdart
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781 and Deleted member 21620
who fucking asked?

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax

I’m gonna keep my mental health and calls tales :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18244 and Corleone

happened to me but the girl was a catfish so i lied to her and went home lol
like legit 50-100 lbs heavier than her pics and her face looked busted

Dnrd but jfl at taking a landwhale on a date

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18244, Wallenberg and 1 other person
average man is an invisible simp, clown world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Hopefully, we can slay our looks match at some bar when you comeover; I've only ever approached a girl once at a bar; I'll get some practice before u come down.

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie
I’m looksmaxxing so I can get landwhale asian wife. Such is life
32814FB1 1776 4904 A6AA 51038F056EAD

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
Dnrd but jfl at taking a landwhale on a date
What should a average men then go for? Stacies?
I am just realistic and take what i have the value for.
- Landwales, roasties and ugly girls can get htn and tall gymcelled normies.
- Beckies can get tall chadlites and if they are lucky also chads.
- Stacies have endless options. Millionaires and male model chads.

Bald or ugly guys below htn can get absolutely nothing, as even homeless or retarded females hate them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 21620
OP you really don't get better girls? Would you LTR a landhwale?

• JFL
OP you really don't get better girls? Would you LTR a landhwale?
She has hundreds of matches and endless potential for dates.
How should i then have the chance for a cute looking girl?

• JFL
She has hundreds of matches and endless potential for dates.
How should i then have the chance for a cute looking girl?
You would seriously LTR a landwhale?

• JFL
It’s so over wtf what’s the point even trying

• +1

I really hope you didn’t pray for that creatures drinks if you did i don’t know what to say

• JFL
When I read stories like these, I instantly understand spree shooters on a visceral level. I'm not saying they are right, I'm not advocating anyone commit such a horrible act of violence, all I'm saying is: I get it.
this thread should not be free this shit is GOLD

• JFL

Op shamed his entire ancestral bloodline with this act
Just die now whats the point

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 21620
shit i ain't gonna pass the hand check

• +1