HOLY SHIT GTFIH: Need help with fightmaxxing (?)

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
I have a sort of reputation in my school of getting into fights (I’m 16 btw), and I want to capitalize on that. Of course I’m still not attractive but it’s a cool reputation to have in order to command respect and who knows what else.
As a brief background, I’m 5’10 so I’m not tall, I’m pretty skinny as well but I know MMA because I sperged into it after playing UFC Undisputed games when I was young. Long story short, I got into a fight with one of the “chads” who’s the stereotypical jock tall mogger and I beat the shit out of him. I also had other situations like this and I’m sort of gaining this reputation but in a good way, I’m in good terms with everyone besides from that group of “chads” — they’re not in my class.
Still, if someone both knows how to fight and weighs more than me, he would defeat me obviously, so I’m planning on gymmaxxing.
But, my question is, how can I take advantage of this while being unattractive to women? I defended a stacylite a month ago in a nightclub where some separate dudes where groping her throughout the party — yeah I didn’t make any moves, I just defended her jfl — thanks to that I became some sort of friend of hers, but she still finds me unattractive obviously, tbh idc but I want to use this as an advantage, not as a way to do cuck moves like the one I did that day.
And also it’s worth mentioning that I love getting into fights fr, like I don’t mind injuring someone as long as I don’t face legal charges or I care about that person.

8A34ABD8 9756 4C89 BC3D CC661084232F

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 14867, studiocel and 7 others
And if it matters, I’m probably around a LTN based solely on looks. If I gymmaxx and surgerymaxx I might be a HTN or even a Chadlite. Who knows. I plan on being fully gymmaxxed and commanding respect, I don’t have the looks and pheno for going ottermode/prettyboy body maxxing.

title was clickbait btw

Last edited:
just make sure you hit them at least 15 times in the head when they're down, that way you know they wont come back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and fvolkek

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 13994
Bizkit bumping

Why worry about women's opinion when you can just beat the shit out of them

• JFL
Reactions: fvolkek
don’t get into fights at school man, go take boxing lessons and turn your aggression issues into sports success, 5’10 puts you at around average for the most competitive weight classes today, these days heavyweight is a joke where everyone is 6’5” and has no skill, the viewers and money is all around middleweight and below

mike Tyson was 5’10 and a dominant heavyweight, he’s one of the big exceptions, even back then the heavyweights were all 6’2”+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, fvolkek and UglyGod360
It won't help you get laid.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, .👽. and Deleted member 13409
I have a sort of reputation in my school of getting into fights (I’m 16 btw), and I want to capitalize on that. Of course I’m still not attractive but it’s a cool reputation to have in order to command respect and who knows what else.
As a brief background, I’m 5’10 so I’m not tall, I’m pretty skinny as well but I know MMA because I sperged into it after playing UFC Undisputed games when I was young. Long story short, I got into a fight with one of the “chads” who’s the stereotypical jock tall mogger and I beat the shit out of him. I also had other situations like this and I’m sort of gaining this reputation but in a good way, I’m in good terms with everyone besides from that group of “chads” — they’re not in my class.
Still, if someone both knows how to fight and weighs more than me, he would defeat me obviously, so I’m planning on gymmaxxing.
But, my question is, how can I take advantage of this while being unattractive to women? I defended a stacylite a month ago in a nightclub where some separate dudes where groping her throughout the party — yeah I didn’t make any moves, I just defended her jfl — thanks to that I became some sort of friend of hers, but she still finds me unattractive obviously, tbh idc but I want to use this as an advantage, not as a way to do cuck moves like the one I did that day.
And also it’s worth mentioning that I love getting into fights fr, like I don’t mind injuring someone as long as I don’t face legal charges or I care about that person.

View attachment 1271265
join a sport like mma wrestling or boxing but its risky since it can also ruin your reputation
act low inhib obv

• +1
man you write fucking essays
dnrd do TLDR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek, Prettyboy, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
As a brief background, I’m 5’10 so I’m not tall, I’m pretty skinny as well but I know MMA because I sperged into it after playing UFC Undisputed games when I was young.
You mean you've trained MMA with a coach?

By beating jocks you reputation will go up for sure, just dont act weird. Get a jock into the choke hold and sing something to his ear such as "hit me baby one more time" unless you are in a non english speaking country.

• +1

View attachment 1271265
Keep doing what your doing remeber it’s a figth so do anything to win. Also I would click up with guys just like you at the school that way you have people backing you up

• +1
There is something called a knife and a gun. It's 2021 and literally doesn't matter if "I know how to fight bro" or not. Fits fight are braindead tbh.

• +1

View attachment 1271265
Getting in fights and not being over 6 foot, women will just see you as someone with little man syndrome, the little man always trying to prove himself by fighting the hot tall chads, they will laugh to themselves and just think that you spend all your time learning to fight so you can beat up the 6’5 star quarterback pretty boy and think you are an ass. You are shaking up the caste system, and women HATE THAT. All they want to be able to do is put you back in your place.

• So Sad
(I’m 16 btw),
I defended a stacylite a month ago in a nightclub where some separate dudes where groping her throughout the party — yeah I didn’t make any moves, I just defended her jfl — thanks to that I became some sort of friend of hers, but she still finds me unattractive obviously, tbh idc but I want to use this as an advantage, not as a way to do cuck moves like the one I did that day.

• You’re 16
  • You go to nightclubs
Dafaq? How laid-back are your parents lmfao. Do you sneak out your house or some shit?

Last edited:
hmm some tips would be not picking fights with 19/20 year olds+ As there's a huge difference even if you think you have a chance as a 16yr. Especially if they're like 6'2+. Basically don't fight unless someone insults you/mocks you.

don’t get into fights at school man, go take boxing lessons and turn your aggression issues into sports success, 5’10 puts you at around average for the most competitive weight classes today, these days heavyweight is a joke where everyone is 6’5” and has no skill, the viewers and money is all around middleweight and below

mike Tyson was 5’10 and a dominant heavyweight, he’s one of the big exceptions, even back then the heavyweights were all 6’2”+
I’m not thaaaat good to turn it into a job
You mean you've trained MMA with a coach?
Nope, I practiced at home and with friends
There is something called a knife and a gun. It's 2021 and literally doesn't matter if "I know how to fight bro" or not. Fits fight are braindead tbh.
They won’t, like they’re rich faggots, no one has the balls to bring a knife and the ones who do don’t even use it
Getting in fights and not being over 6 foot, women will just see you as someone with little man syndrome, the little man always trying to prove himself by fighting the hot tall chads, they will laugh to themselves and just think that you spend all your time learning to fight so you can beat up the 6’5 star quarterback pretty boy and think you are an ass. You are shaking up the caste system, and women HATE THAT. All they want to be able to do is put you back in your place.
true
  • You’re 16
  • You go to nightclubs
Dafaq? How laid-back are your parents lmfao. Do you sneak out of the house or some shit?
Fake id, literally everyone does rhat. I don’t go often though
hmm some tips would be not picking fights with 19/20 year olds+ As there's a huge difference even if you think you have a chance as a 16yr. Especially if they're like 6'2+. Basically don't fight unless someone insults you/mocks you.
thanks

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Fake id, literally everyone does rhat. I don’t go often though

Yeah but do you have to sneak out your house at night? How late do you go?

??? What are you talking about??

Alot people start going club at 15-16 it's nothing to be surprised

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, thecel and fvolkek
It usually starts around 1:00 am and finishes about 7:00.

• +1
It usually starts around 1:00 am and finishes about 7:00.

Do you take naps? Do your parents let you go out late? Do your parents know you go to nightclubs? Do your parents suspect shit? I have so many questions. Your life mogs mine to the utter obliv, and it’s due to your face+frame+height and your parents.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
Do you take naps? Do your parents let you go out late? Do your parents know you go to nightclubs? Do your parents suspect shit? I have so many questions. Your life mogs mine to the utter obliv, and it’s due to your looks and your parents.
They know and don’t care. Thanks bruv, I’m still a KHHV and have few friends tbh so idk if I mog you. I rarely go to the club, I just went that one time because I was in Miami with a group of friends (I live in Uruguay). I usually play vidya and coom all day, so I’m trying to change those habits and be more conscientious and religious which will likely make me happy and help me cope with the blackpill — cope or rope.

• +1
??? What are you talking about??

Alot people start going club at 15-16 it's nothing to be surprised

I’m not surprised he goes to clubs. I want to know whether his parents permit him to leave the house at such late hours. If he sneaks out, I wouldn’t be surprised about that but rather about how his parents don’t know about what he does as he’s done it so much. But if his parents allow him to, then I’d be damn surprised.

They know and don’t care.

That’s all I need to know about your situation. I have zero respect for your parents, really. I’d laugh at them and you if they both get gunned down.

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and fvolkek
I’m not surprised he goes to clubs. I want to know whether his parents permit him to leave the house at such late hours. If he sneaks out, I wouldn’t be surprised about that but rather about how his parents don’t know about what he does as he’s done it so much. But if his parents allow him to, then I’d be damn surprised.
They allow me to but because I just went that one time. They’re usually overprotective.

• +1

That’s all I need to know about your situation. I have zero respect for your parents, really. I’d laugh at them and you if they both get gunned down.
I’m sorry that you never had a father bro, i know it’s probably hard

• WTF
They allow me to but because I just went that one time. They’re usually overprotective.

oh my bad for jumping to conclusions lol. I still don’t respect your parents though. Fightmax me and your family dies.

oh my bad for jumping to conclusions lol. I still don’t respect your parents though. Fightmax me and your family dies.
time and place :ogre::ogre:

• JFL
weight doesn't mean shit if it's just fat. Even if they're more muscular that doesn't even necissarily mean they're stronger and that doesn't mean they have the skills to fight. Here are a few things I would suggest if you do end up getting into a fight that you don't start.

1.) Learn a self defense or mixed martial arts: I would highly reccommend wrestling/grapling, Judo, Muay Thai, Boxing and TaeKwanDo. This would make you an all around fighter for the ground game and includes the strongest kicks, knees, elbows and punches known to man with these methods. Learn the top 20% of the attacks and defense methods that give you 80% of the results. Learn the methods that can end fights quickly like various pressure point KO's, locks, chokes, etc.

2.) Lifting: You don't really need to gain size just relative strength. To maximize relative strength gains which enables you to increase your strength without gaining weight I would reccommend doing 1-5 reps daily with full body workouts for over nucleus training (same amount of sets as bro splits but more effective since protein sythesis is about 12-24 hours. Also, Isomatric exercises (using force at 2-3 different angles for 15+ seconds against immovable objects drastically increases strenght. Not of your muscles but of your ligaments and tendons. This also helps prevent injuries as well as these tendons and ligaments are becoming extremely strong. A vast majority of people do not incoorportate this into their training.

3.) The one body part you should grow is your damn neck. This is crucial for avoiding concussions and being able to withstand hits to the head.

4.) Bone smashing: use small steel flags that you can find at home depoit and get about fifty of them together. Tap these around the areas of your body that you want to harden. This is used by monks and elite fighters to turn their body parts into weapons and bodies into steel to withstand major hits and become unbreakable. I would reccommend the shins, forearms, elbows, feet, palms, and kncuckles. You can also include your abs, ribs and even your face. If you do your face I would only use your own kncules and start lightly on your cheeks, jaw, and forehead and increase the power over time. The frequency should be no more than 1-2 times per week to give your bones time to heal from the microfractures. Once the microfractures heal then your bone hardens and this continues after each session. After 3-4 months of doing this consistently for 100 reps for each body part you will be damn near unbreakable and your fists , elbows and feet will be lethal weapons.

5.) Stretching: To have the advantage of using full range of motion is crucial and can help you prevent tearing your shit during a fight and more range gives you more power.

6.) Mind training: meditation, visualization, Whim Hof method, etc. These can all help your ability to focus, stay calm and composed under stress and perform. Also, watch the matrix of boxing aka Lomachenko. This dude trains his mind just as much if not more than his body. One cany study warriors and conquers of the past like Samuri in how they could predict the opponents moves, Vikings in how they got into an enragged state to become near invincible, and guys like Geingus Kahn and Alexander the Great to understand the mentality of a winner. This would involve reading books which can include the art of War by Sun Tzu

7.) Diet: Consume sufficient calories macronutrients and micronutrients to recover. Consume a high testosterone diet full of broccoli, oysters (if you're not plant based) Hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, and the resin Shilajit boosts testosterone more than any other natural substance on earth.

8.) Sleep and the Sun: Get 8-9 hours of sleep for proper hormanal functions and get 5,000 IU of vitamin D via the sun daily.

9.) Sparing: The best method to become great at something faster is to actually do it and do it with an elite level person. Try fighting the best of the best as much as possible. Fight guys bigger, stronger, faster, more skilled and more experienced than yourself. You can learn all the great methods, kicks, punches and locks or self defense methods but until you continuously spar or have close to as real fights as possible with elite level fighters you won't get to that high level you want to achieve.

10.) Consistency: Do this stuff every damn day without fail (well maybe a day or two break per month. Elite UFC fighters are training every day and will most likely only truly rest after a legitimate fight. Consistency will turn you into an elite machine.

I think you can become the best fighter in your school within several months. I would say less than 1% of the dudes are taking martial arts and if they're they're not mixed. If they're practicing mixed martial arts well you will still have an advantage of having everything else within my post that you perfected and practiced.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek and CANI