holy shit, I actually figured out why HGH changed my face so much in 3.5 months.

56and3psl

Silver
Last post on this but check this shit out. I’m bloated in both of these pics so don’t say anything but look. Look at my cheekbones, you see how they tilt negatively now? and my canthal tilt. Look, HGH rotated my maxilla clockwise overly. That’s why it did this. I must’ve still had some plates open or something in my face. I’m confused on why it happened so fast. This must mean it’s reversible right with mewing or belt pulling? Thoughts? Check out how my skin gets tighter negatively too. Wow. holy fuck. i’m go
IMG 7680
IMG 7678
me now

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
IMG 7684
what me squinting looks like now. how do i induce clockwise rotation while im still in puberty? im going to kill myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and 97baHater
Congratz you have an Ogee curve now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Itsjoeverlol, Melly and 1 other person
15th time ive seen threads about your face descending with hgh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, user123456, Detective and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Haydez, nofap and 6 others
15th time ive seen threads about your face descending with hgh.
i’m trying to fix THE problems and learn. It ain’t a skin issue or bloat issue

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Isn’t this like your 500th post about the same thing? Quit acting like a woman and worrying about it so much. You look normal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, User28823, Itsjoeverlol and 3 others
YOURE SUPPSOED TO MEW WHILST ON HGH RETARD

DID YOU NOT RESEARCH AT ALL

Hard mewing
but you see it right? Look at the midface lengthening + nasal length. Canthal tilt too. It’s so ficking weird. I’m the only one who ever got this reaction in such a short period of time from HGH. My bones never became thicker my maxilla JUST FUCKING ROTATED THE WRONG DIRECRION BRO. ACROMEGALY PATIENTS DONT EVEN GET THIS SHIT. but it happend to me? My deep bite is literally worse now. Killing myself.

YOURE SUPPSOED TO MEW WHILST ON HGH RETARD

DID YOU NOT RESEARCH AT ALL
you’re acting like I didn’t.? and what would mewing have accomplished? What should I start blasting HGH again and new?

Isn’t this like your 500th post about the same thing? Quit acting like a woman and worrying about it so much. You look normal.
when you descend as much as i did brother and everybody can see the change in ur appearance and it happened so fucking quick your going to go insane especially when you did so much research and you were just fine 3.5 months ago.

when you descend as much as i did brother and everybody can see the change in ur appearance and it happened so fucking quick your going to go insane especially when you did so much research and you were just fine 3.5 months ago.
I think the only thing you can do now is to not cry over spilt milk. What i mean is that forget about being a "pretty boy" like you were before, you should be aiming to become a chad now, hard mew, hard chew, get rid of the zoomer little boy haircut, etc.

you’re acting like I didn’t.? and what would mewing have accomplished? What should I start blasting HGH again and new?
Did you or did you not mew on Hgh

Common sense and also regurgitated by people on this forum and Reddit communities that talk about HGH - you should mew while on HGH so your face doesn’t grow downward

I think the only thing you can do now is to not cry over spilt milk. What i mean is that forget about being a "pretty boy" like you were before, you should be aiming to become a chad now, hard mew, hard chew, get rid of the zoomer little boy haircut, etc.
how is hard mewing or chewing going to fix my fucked up maxilala? the only way to get CCW rotation and to fix my midface now is CCW+bimax but i cant ever get bimax because my mandible isn’t recessed bro

Many such cases.

I remember a regional tennis player on the forum in 2022 who had the exact same issue as you:

Hyperfixating on a single aspect of your looks and not shutting the fuck up about it

He didn’t use HGH, his issue was stress-induced nasolabial folds but i digress;

You have posted enough about this. If someone hasn’t seen your bitching and told you the solution yet, figure it out yourself or be quiet.

Did you or did you not mew on Hgh

Common sense and also regurgitated by people on this forum and Reddit communities that talk about HGH - you should mew while on HGH so your face doesn’t grow downward
i fucking mewd but maybe not in my sleep? I don’t know nigga i didn’t run it for that long bro. This shit isn’t even fixable without surgery

Many such cases.

I remember a regional tennis player on the forum in 2022 who had the exact same issue as you:

Hyperfixating on a single aspect of your looks and not shutting the fuck up about it

He didn’t use HGH, his issue was stress-induced nasolabial folds but i digress;

You have posted enough about this. If someone hasn’t seen your bitching and told you the solution yet, figure it out yourself or be quiet.
dawg i’m trying to figure out a solution. But this descension is horrible. Do you understand how fast it happened 3.5? months. In october i was a fine normal kid and now everyone literally my family has seen the change

i fucking mewd but maybe not in my sleep? I don’t know nigga i didn’t run it for that long bro. This shit isn’t even fixable without surgery
You only look slightly worse just groom yourself back to where you were in the 1st pic, get the same haircut, go into the same room with the same lighting and then we will talk.

you dont have to post every thought that comes into ur brain retard

youre just cyclops now because your bizygo grew, have you never come to this conclusion or are you truly double digit iq?

You only look slightly worse just groom yourself back to where you were in the 1st pic, get the same haircut, go into the same room with the same lighting and then we will talk.
Bro do you know that it’s impossible to look the exact same when my entire bone structure changed. I need ways to get counter clockwise rotation now BECAUSE clearly my fucking maxilla is still able to ROTATE. i’m obviously still in some sort of puberty and i turn 18 in 6 months so i need info now

youre just cyclops now because your bizygo grew, have you never come to this conclusion or are you truly double digit iq?
My ESR is actually the same btw. .44 same with IPD.. It was the fucking maxilla that rotated downwards, look at the nasal length.

NIGGA IDGAF

you dont have to post every thought that comes into ur brain retard
i’m trying to figure out how to get CCW rotation because i can’t get bimax because my mandible isn’t recessed

how is hard mewing or chewing going to fix my fucked up maxilala? the only way to get CCW rotation and to fix my midface now is CCW+bimax but i cant ever get bimax because my mandible isn’t recessed bro
mewing helps maxilla + eye area, chewing i'm not so sure but possibly could. HGH ages people so no surprise you think you look much older because you do.

mewing helps maxilla + eye area, chewing i'm not so sure but possibly could. HGH ages people so no surprise you think you look much older because you do.
ofc i look much older. But its not the HGH that aged me it was the bone changes.

If you did “so much research” you wouldn’t have been blasting GH as a teenager without medical supervision. The risk of soft tissue growth is well known with HGH. You shouldn’t have done it if you’re this obsessed with the way your face looks. Be thankful you didn’t give yourself cancer, retard.

If you did “so much research” you wouldn’t have been blasting GH as a teenager without medical supervision. The risk of soft tissue growth is well known with HGH. You shouldn’t have done it if you’re this obsessed with the way your face looks. Be thankful you didn’t give yourself cancer, retard.
i was tryna get taller. nobody had this reaction besides me and i asked doctors. my plates were open. I know i fucked up big time man. But is there really no fix for this shit? I wish I could go back in time. I still haven’t come to terms with reality

Nigga i doubt you will have drastic changes in face from hgh in just 3 months, good chance that you are just bloated

i dont notice anything JFL just grew your hair

and buddy boyo you look the exact same

i was tryna get taller. nobody had this reaction besides me and i asked doctors. my plates were open. I know i fucked up big time man. But is there really no fix for this shit? I wish I could go back in time. I still haven’t come to terms with reality
Dude you look good you’re not ugly or ogre… just stop ruminating on it so much and shitting up this website talking about it

@Sky
Nigga i doubt you will have drastic changes in face from hgh in just 3 months, good chance that you are just bloated
Bro please. I’m not lying to you. It actually did rotate the maxilla. I know it sounds hard to be true but this shit happened to me. I don’t understand either. 3.5 months nigga. even my endo didn’t understand it. Because my leg plates and wrist were open. But I have dental x-rays from 8 months ago and now and my deep bite literally got worse. Please bro, i’m insane because i’m the only person who has this happens to him.

Dude you look good you’re not ugly or ogre… just stop ruminating on it so much and shitting up this website talking about it
i’m not ugly but i’m not as good looking as i was. It’s hard everyone noticed the change i went to school and niggas thought i looked off.

how noticeable is it
a little, any changes are going to be more noticeable to people IRL who have been around you for extended periods of time and if they say you look different then you prob do

i descended and I didn’t even get taller. in just 3.5 months.

• So Sad
Reactions: synock21
@Sky

Bro please. I’m not lying to you. It actually did rotate the maxilla. I know it sounds hard to be true but this shit happened to me. I don’t understand either. 3.5 months nigga. even my endo didn’t understand it. Because my leg plates and wrist were open. But I have dental x-rays from 8 months ago and now and my deep bite literally got worse. Please bro, i’m insane because i’m the only person who has this happens to him.
did yuo get taller?

did yuo get taller?
fuck no bro. even my endo didn’t understand how. a literal medical professional couldn’t tell me. Do you understand how insane that is. i’m fucking dying. I did do research on this shit before i ever injected. BUT NOBODY on the history of any forum, or anything who used GH had this happen to them. NOBODY, my genes are just that fucking ass just that fucking bad. i want to kill my self

• So Sad
fuck no bro. even my endo didn’t understand how. a literal medical professional couldn’t tell me. Do you understand how insane that is. i’m fucking dying. I did do research on this shit before i ever injected. BUT NOBODY on the history of any forum, or anything who used GH had this happen to them. NOBODY, my genes are just that fucking ass just that fucking bad. i want to kill my self
dont kys and rep my threads.

also stop hgh asap, and see if the changes reverse

did yuo get taller?
i thought i was fine because niggas use this shit at age 18-19 or 17 like i did and have either height gains or frame or NO CHANGES AT ALL. my doses weren’t even high and half the time i used fucking shit dogshit ass peptides. How does hGH CAUSE ROTATION OF THR MAXILLA? in every acro study it doesn’t even touch the upper maxilla it gets left behind. because the maxilla cant grow it rotates. acromegalt doesnt rotate it but HGH rotated it for me. i’m going to kill myself, i just don’t understand why nobody has my experience it sucks. Nobody can relate at all

i thought i was fine because niggas use this shit at age 18-19 or 17 like i did and have either height gains or frame or NO CHANGES AT ALL. my doses weren’t even high and half the time i used fucking shit dogshit ass peptides. How does hGH CAUSE ROTATION OF THR MAXILLA? in every acro study it doesn’t even touch the upper maxilla it gets left behind. because the maxilla cant grow it rotates. acromegalt doesnt rotate it but HGH rotated it for me. i’m going to kill myself, i just don’t understand why nobody has my experience it sucks. Nobody can relate at all
and even then how did HGH give you a clockwise rotation....

and even then how did HGH give you a clockwise rotation....
I don’t know. that’s the problem. how did HGH cause a clockwise rotation?. But it did because my deep bite is deeper, my lower front teeth are touching the back of my upper, it lengthened my chin without width, it widened the cheekbones and gave me slight NCT and negatively tilted the cheekbones, and it lengthened the nasal bone. Everything negative happened to me, for no height gains in just 3.5 months and 1 month of that was using peptides. I didn’t get HGH til November 10th and only used it to february 1st. that’s 2 months basically. oh my god.

• So Sad
mirin the new cut though. Hair looks healthier in the new photo or maybe that's just lighting and I'm low IQ

mirin the new cut though. Hair looks healthier in the new photo or maybe that's just lighting and I'm low IQ
lighting, my hair is thin as fuck now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin