Holy shit I get so anxious when talking to attractive foids XD

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Just fucking lol. I was at work and I had to sit down with some tall HTB foid to support her who I have been fantasizing about fucking for a few days now. Already just talking with her, I started getting very anxious and my breath started getting shorter. Before I came to her, there was some new legit HTB+/Stacylite girl with beautiful face who was looking at me very intensely few moments ago. I was very confused, my looksmaxxing is probably starting to pay off.

She sits in front of us :lul: :lul: , starts staring at me again and out of blue extends her hand and initiates conversation with me in front of everyone. I am kinda cool for few moments but as conversation progresses, I can feel blood pumping to my face and my breath getting even shorter :lul::lul::lul:. I am a 26 year old imbecile and this shit is happening to me, jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul:, even as a Chad you can't get away with this shit. I will legit never get laid like this :lul::lul::lul:

This is all because I didn't have the looks, height, family status and, most importantly, I was severely bullied in my youth which made me have social anxiety to this day.

When I ascend lookswise soon, if NTpill turns out be true and the main thing that spelled my doom, I am going to commit a suicide bomb attack...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mog222, Lokki, R@m@ and 9 others
my looksmaxxing is probably starting to pay off.

I am a 26 year old imbecile and this shit is happening to me
You're writing this as a 26 year old grown ass man. This is kind of pathetic nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, Primalsplit, spermium and 13 others
XD

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
nigga u 26 u should have a family bny now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, albe.ORG, PsychoDsk and 8 others
You're writing this as a 26 year old grown ass man. This is kind of pathetic nigga.
Better to ascend ever than never. I didn't the means, time, knowledge and money to properly looksmax until now.

Some of use live in a shithole where you don't have the same opportunities as western faggots.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 51465, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Nothing special all normies have this

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
There's something special about a 26 yr old man who types like a 16 year old emo girl from 2012 XDDD

Anyways nice blog bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, iblamejews, PsychoDsk and 6 others
I gave my parents an ultimatum. I told my whore mother if you don't get me surgeries I will kill myself because I am ugly. They ended up sending me to the mental hospital.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Klasik01, Pikabro and 5 others
nigga u 26 u should have a family bny now

What era are you living in jfl. No one has a family by age 26 nowadays. The age of first time home ownership alone in the west is like 40.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: R@m@, Pikabro, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
I gave my parents an ultimatum. I told my whore mother if you don't get me surgeries I will kill myself because I am ugly. They ended up sending me to the mental hospital.

Tell us more tales

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and ascension
Just fucking lol. I was at work and I had to sit down with some tall HTB foid to support her who I have been fantasizing about fucking for a few days now. Already just talking with her, I started getting very anxious and my breath started getting shorter. Before I came to her, there was some new legit HTB+/Stacylite girl with beautiful face who was looking at me very intensely few moments ago. I was very confused, my looksmaxxing is probably starting to pay off.

She sits in front of us :lul: :lul: , starts staring at me again and out of blue extends her hand and initiates conversation with me in front of everyone. I am kinda cool for few moments but as conversation progresses, I can feel blood pumping to my face and my breath getting even shorter :lul::lul::lul:. I am a 26 year old imbecile and this shit is happening to me, jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul:, even as a Chad you can't get away with this shit. I will legit never get laid like this :lul::lul::lul:

This is all because I didn't have the looks, height, family status and, most importantly, I was severely bullied in my youth which made me have social anxiety to this day.

When I ascend lookswise soon, if NTpill turns out be true and the main thing that spelled my doom, I am going to commit a suicide bomb attack...
You need phenibut

hate it when there's other people around and they can all hear the conversation. impossible situation. yet also impossible to find any attractive girl without other people being around, they're never alone. that's life son.

Enjoy those feelings of anxiety tbh. I am so dead inside I barely feel shit anymore and that's a very boring way of life.

They aren't bad feelings and the reason why you are getting them is because an attractive girl is giving you attention which is a good thing. Just know that it's a message that is telling you to do something with those girls, not to ignore them.
If you wanted to ignore them, you would've felt nothing just like I do. That's not your vibe.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Klasik01, PsychoDsk and 3 others
i dont get anxious at all but it doesnt matter anywya

NT pill IS true you deluded morons. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: