HOLY SHIT I HAVE THE BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

MY PARENTS REALLY WANT ME TO STOP ROTTING SO THEY’RE GIVING ME THE CHOICE TO TRAVEL

ALONE

TO EITHER

DUBAI

OR

TURKEY

WHAT SHOULD I DO? HOW CAN I LOSE MY KHHV STATUS IN DUBAI

NEED HELP ASAP
U can even have millions of followers while being in Dubai but if ur face isnt at least 6 PSL with max appeal and decent height u will not get any friendship or even intimacy opportunities cause people are always chasing the biggest clout to be around
U will come back depressed and frustrated

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma and ShawarmaFilth
No nigga everyone in a resort is either a married couple or a jb w her parents.
True but there is a lot of ppl there
And basically there is nonplace where JBs are alone lol

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I went before, i got stared at by everyone

Dubai only got stared at inside the malls
If you get stared at by women your Htn at least. Only happened to me once I passed Htn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Mrinfinityx and ShawarmaFilth
A lot of ppl doesn’t mean shit when it’s just married couples. I’m not exaggerating or some shit it’s literally just rich people w their families or couples on a honeymoon 100% of the time. I’ve been to three in turkey and they were all the same.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and ShawarmaFilth
If you get stared at by women your Htn at least. Only happened to me once I passed Htn.
i dont rlly think so

I have good coloring and height and good hair so it halos me

Why afghansatan if u want to slay? Dont they stone hoes there or smth

A lot of ppl doesn’t mean shit when it’s just married couples. I’m not exaggerating or some shit it’s literally just rich people w their families or couples on a honeymoon 100% of the time. I’ve been to three in turkey and they were all the same.
So where should i go to slay? And should i approach or nah

Then what do you recommend then?

• +1
How should i travel then
The BiTaksi-app is quite good. It shows the expected total costs for a given destination. That makes it easier to confirm the price before the ride starts and for any disputes.
Almost all all taxi drivers are scammers.They almost never pick up Turkish passengers, because they can scam tourist.

• +1
The BiTaksi-app is quite good. It shows the expected total costs for a given destination. That makes it easier to confirm the price before the ride starts and for any disputes.
Almost all all taxi drivers are scammers.They almost never pick up Turkish passengers, because they can scam tourist.
Where should i actually go to get the slay? And what to do when im there

• +1
Reactions: maarda
I’m going to Turkey soon aswell lol
Let’s meet up and eat kebab

• Love it
turkey

• +1
I need to get off my ass first. Why turkey or Dubai and where do u live?
Usa

@ChadL1te is going to bro if my parents follow through we can all meet up jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, AverageCurryEnjoyer and optimisticzoomer
dubai and we meet up alright. Jbs in clubs and you can skirt laws out in the desert. Go camp in the stars with a few foids and shieet. Just gotta deal with curry but some white foids do appear. Will cockmaxx with you jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
dubai is billionaire oil Chaddam only

go turkey

turkey of course. no one goes to dubai because they enjoy an expensive fake city in the desert, they go there for the insta pics. turkey has a lot more to offer and easy to get laid as a tall guy. average turkish male height is like 175cm

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and ShawarmaFilth
Almost 17
Why r u so worried about losing it then lmao try get a gf at ur local uni or some shit if u can and just enjoy life for now. Ur 16 nigga, u just did ur GCSEs.

• +1
Why r u so worried about losing it then lmao try get a gf at ur local uni or some shit if u can and just enjoy life for now. Ur 16 nigga, u just did ur GCSEs.
Cause its over if i dont lose it now

HOW CAN I LOSE MY KHHV STATUS IN DUBAI

What absurdity is that? If you’re already defeated by the competition in your current shithole, how can you seriously think you could compete with billionaires and princes for women in Dubai?

• +1
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

MY PARENTS REALLY WANT ME TO STOP ROTTING SO THEY’RE GIVING ME THE CHOICE TO TRAVEL

ALONE

TO EITHER

DUBAI

OR

TURKEY

WHAT SHOULD I DO? HOW CAN I LOSE MY KHHV STATUS IN DUBAI

NEED HELP ASAP
go turkey and go to a decent 4 star+ hotel all the rich white mtbs will be there from the UK and russia trust

• +1
turkey of course. no one goes to dubai because they enjoy an expensive fake city in the desert, they go there for the insta pics. turkey has a lot more to offer and easy to get laid as a tall guy. average turkish male height is like 175cm
Really? I’m gonna slay then on my trip

• +1
NOBODY KNOWS ANY FUCKING ENGLISH IN TURKEY

• +1
GO TO DUBAI there are prostitutes and stuff if you really wanna fuck but also THIS IS IMPORTANT you can statusmaxx your instagram by getting loads of pictures in dubai, no one cares if you went to turkey

GO TO DUBAI there are prostitutes and stuff if you really wanna fuck but also THIS IS IMPORTANT you can statusmaxx your instagram by getting loads of pictures in dubai, no one cares if you went to turkey
Bro i know theres prostitues bit have u EVER been to the tourist areas? U cant compete