holy shit i just saw stacy milf with ogre daughter

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
that bitch was a fucking 7 psl with 10/10 body, i saw her and her aura said she wanted to suck my dick, anyways, what causwd her daughter to be literal ogre, her dad wasnt bad looking, solid mtn so what do u think

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
, i saw her and her aura said she wanted to suck my dick
nicholas-cage-funny.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, Alt Number 3, mayo mogger and 2 others
u would understand if that was you, im whole head taller than her and the way she looked at me ahen i passed her look said “i wanna suck ur cock prettyoy”

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Primalsplit and InnerVoid
u would understand if that was you, im whole head taller than her and the way she looked at me ahen i passed her look said “i wanna suck ur cock prettyoy”
Take your meds.

Adopted or mom had 10 facial surgeries + bad genetic recombination (bad luck)

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
you would understand if you werent 300kg manlet smh, she wanted my young/feminine genetics on her children
Oh yeah? Then why didn't you bang this 10/10 Stacy? Why didn't you try to make it happen?

She reproduced with a normie/sub5 or very bad luck when it comes to genetic recombination. There was a mid-late 30s stacy in my gym. Blonde, nice face, fake tits, well tanned, very fit. Her husband was a surgeon in his 40s. Besides height(probably 6'2 or so), he was a chubby ltn. I've seen them with their kids and while it was too early to tell how their 7-8 year old kids will develop, I heavily doubt they'll end up as attractive as their mother.