holy shit iam going crazy ahahaußhauipfhauhfjahfhauhfjaihfai

lestoa

lestoa

chad or death
so i was talking with this foid for a couple of weeks, she was chill at the first weeks and i enjoyed talking to her. Unfortunately she is fat as shit and weighs almost more than me, her thigh is 5 times the size of my fucking face. Anyways, i rly dont give a fuck about looks so i just chilled with her. Her makeup looks like shit, she is fat ass hell. Nigger her looks are not even the problem. We talked about what we like in our partner. Instantly she gave me the heightpill, ''my boyfriend needs to be 185+cm tall'' blah blah blah blah and I was immediately disgusted. But i was not suprised, it was a woman at the end of the day so. She is pretty tall for a foid, she is 170cm idk wtf that is in ft, and iam 186cm. Nigger then she shows me pics of her classmates and she talked about how ugly they are. I went insane. I didnt even knew what to say. I wanted to insult her until she started crying. How can you be so fat and disgusting at the same time? I only use her as entertainment and to make her take care of my problems. The fat whore eats out of my hand and she does what I tell her because this sub5 bitch will never have the chance to date a mtn ever again. This motherfucking bitch is so fucking ugly and has so high standards holy shit why these hoes have so high standards ? YOU ARE UGLY U FUCKING BITCH YOU ARE FAT AND UGLY WHY TF DO U HAVE HIGH STANDARDS. Lose some fucking fat holy shit. And when I told her that she was pathetic that she had such extreme height standards as a fat whore, she said ''women can't control their weight either, what if I have illnesses and can't lose weight because of that? huh?'' you little fat whore, you don't have any illnesses. You are just a fat fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fentmaxxer289 and c0pemaxxer
so i was talking with this foid for a couple of weeks, she was chill at the first weeks and i enjoyed talking to her. Unfortunately she is fat as shit and weighs almost more than me, her thigh is 5 times the size of my fucking face. Anyways, i rly dont give a fuck about looks so i just chilled with her. Her makeup looks like shit, she is fat ass hell. Nigger her looks are not even the problem. We talked about what we like in our partner. Instantly she gave me the heightpill, ''my boyfriend needs to be 185+cm tall'' blah blah blah blah and I was immediately disgusted. But i was not suprised, it was a woman at the end of the day so. She is pretty tall for a foid, she is 170cm idk wtf that is in ft, and iam 186cm. Nigger then she shows me pics of her classmates and she talked about how ugly they are. I went insane. I didnt even knew what to say. I wanted to insult her until she started crying. How can you be so fat and disgusting at the same time? I only use her as entertainment and to make her take care of my problems. The fat whore eats out of my hand and she does what I tell her because this sub5 bitch will never have the chance to date a mtn ever again. This motherfucking bitch is so fucking ugly and has so high standards holy shit why these hoes have so high standards ? YOU ARE UGLY U FUCKING BITCH YOU ARE FAT AND UGLY WHY TF DO U HAVE HIGH STANDARDS. Lose some fucking fat holy shit. And when I told her that she was pathetic that she had such extreme height standards as a fat whore, she said ''women can't control their weight either, what if I have illnesses and can't lose weight because of that? huh?'' you little fat whore, you don't have any illnesses. You are just a fat fuck.
yeah it’s pure delusion. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, these foids have too many options