holy shit im cursed and most unluckiest person ever

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

anti black
this shit is unreal, i made threads about her before ablut the girl i liked from my school, today we had class together, my and her class beacuse their teacher didnt come to school ao iur teacher offered to take them, doesnt matter, the girl i like, her best friend has a crush on me, this shit is unreal, this bitch was giggling at every single word i said and put her ass on the desk where i sit (1st row) in front of my face, guess what after school ended this bitch tried following me on ig
IMG 5032

for reference she is fucking short fakeup maxxed ltb with ass and tits, disgusting creature while her friend i like is literally stacylite at least tall and skinny figure, un fucking real

this shit is unreal, i made threads about her before ablut the girl i liked from my school, today we had class together, my and her class beacuse their teacher didnt come to school ao iur teacher offered to take them, doesnt matter, the girl i like, her best friend has a crush on me, this shit is unreal, this bitch was giggling at every single word i said and put her ass on the desk where i sit (1st row) in front of my face, guess what after school ended this bitch tried following me on ig View attachment 2907383
for reference she is fucking short fakeup maxxed ltb with ass and tits, disgusting creature while her friend i like is literally stacylite at least tall and skinny figure, un fucking real
use her to get to the your oneitus.

Friend zone the friend, and make it clear you only want to be friends. This is not bad luck, this is extremely lucky.

After you're friends with her, tell her you have a crush on her friend.

this shit is unreal, i made threads about her before ablut the girl i liked from my school, today we had class together, my and her class beacuse their teacher didnt come to school ao iur teacher offered to take them, doesnt matter, the girl i like, her best friend has a crush on me, this shit is unreal, this bitch was giggling at every single word i said and put her ass on the desk where i sit (1st row) in front of my face, guess what after school ended this bitch tried following me on ig View attachment 2907383
If that bich told your crush that she has a crush on you then its over

if she has big ass and tits just pump and dump you're low T for not wanting to rail her

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen