Holy shit im so good looking

thekey

thekey

Yurimaxxing
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Posts
2,230
Reputation
3,064
Yk I was just saying j was so fuckiny ugly
I woke up this morning and looked so fucking good
I got a bruise on my nose bridge and it ascended me
Makes me look so cool

Bro I needa start using shampoo more
Ascended me
I am atleast mmtn
I mog so hard rn
Only in mirrors tho
Lens distortion rapes me
Anyways im having a pretty good day

Im being pretty normified
Im in gym class right now
Made another friend
Its going great
Im going to be completely normified before you know it
I love you friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtide654 and Oscaridk
Yk I was just saying j was so fuckiny ugly
I woke up this morning and looked so fucking good
I got a bruise on my nose bridge and it ascended me
Makes me look so cool

Bro I needa start using shampoo more
Ascended me
I am atleast mmtn
I mog so hard rn
Only in mirrors tho
Lens distortion rapes me
Anyways im having a pretty good day

Im being pretty normified
Im in gym class right now
Made another friend
Its going great
Im going to be completely normified before you know it
I love you friends
Great job on your life man
But stay humble
 
  • Love it
Reactions: thekey
good on you for feeling better but be cautious tempting the bp reaper
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
how do i bruise on my nose bridge max?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: thekey
how do i bruise on my nose bridge max?
i think he means he hit his nose and got a bandage on it that made him hide his dorsal hump or something
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thekey and xXXxZeusxXXx
i think he means he hit his nose and got a bandage on it that made him hide his dorsal hump or something
Ye i did but I didn't put a bandage on it
I just look mad injured and badass now
I think its a scar tho
 
Ye i did but I didn't put a bandage on it
I just look mad injured and badass now
I think its a scar tho
Is there any thread on how to do it
What does it do
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
Is there any thread on how to do it
What does it do
Nigga you fucking dumbass
It was an accident I wasn't looking where I was walking and smashed my nose onto a pole
 
Yk I was just saying j was so fuckiny ugly
I woke up this morning and looked so fucking good
I got a bruise on my nose bridge and it ascended me
Makes me look so cool

Bro I needa start using shampoo more
Ascended me
I am atleast mmtn
I mog so hard rn
Only in mirrors tho
Lens distortion rapes me
Anyways im having a pretty good day

Im being pretty normified
Im in gym class right now
Made another friend
Its going great
Im going to be completely normified before you know it
I love you friends
I say this to my self every time I get a slay
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
Nigga you fucking dumbass
It was an accident I wasn't looking where I was walking and smashed my nose onto a pole
SOrry english isnt my first language

I use ai translator to read every post
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
SOrry english isnt my first language

I use ai translator to read every post
Its okay bro
Im sorry for being mean
But what language do you speak? There is different language subforums of looksmax.org
 
Its okay bro
Im sorry for being mean
But what language do you speak? There is different language subforums of looksmax.org
mishelean
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
How I sound before thinking about roping the next day
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey

Similar threads

M
Replies
1
Views
44
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
sunlessthegreat
Replies
11
Views
75
SerafimN
SerafimN
T
Looksmax good or shit?
Replies
10
Views
56
iq.
I
#1foidmaxxer
Replies
6
Views
89
#1foidmaxxer
#1foidmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top