Holy shit, is this the most humiliating job of all time? (BRUTAL)

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
So I was just having a chitchat with some acquaintances and at some point the conversation turned to sports and what people were doing on the weekend. One of the guys I was talking to rows as a hobby.

Rowing has always been a chaddy sport, especially back in uni. What I never realised though is that in rowing along with the actual rowing chads, there's an additional team member who sits at the back of the boat facing the other way to help the team steer in the right direction (since they're all facing the wrong way).

This person doesn't actually contribute to actually physically moving the boat, and so it's massively advantagous to make sure this person is as small as possible to add the least amount of weight to the boat.

And so you end up with absolute monster jacked chads sitting alongside some really tiny guys:

2021_6_19-Coastal-Rowing-Trials-6844-scaled.jpg
SHIVSPIX-2008-Pete-Cipollone-Charles-1.jpg

FIW5SAYCL5MTZKXWVHHJBHACHA.jpg

The name of the role? "Coxswain"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, bloomercel, Deprived and 1 other person
1st guy ironically looks like one of the biggest slayers in my high school. Kid was a Ukrainian manlet named Konstantin (big fucking surprise) and all the hot Latinas and White girls wanted him

• Woah
Reactions: Deprived