Holy shit JUST MET MY ONETISI SUICIDE FUEL

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
Probably no one cares. But there are few users who might care.

If you are high standardscel who gets attached to one girl it's over. Because she is only one who has meaning to you once you actually meet it will be suicide fuel.

I was walking down the street not expecting anything. When HOLY SHIT it's jb oneitis who I was talking to on insta and daydreamed about for weeks.

I fuckking freezed couldn't even say hi or even fucking look at her :lul::lul:. I'm not sure what she look like irl even jfl.I knew it was bad lightning for my face tho.Just looked at floor and to the opposite side pretending I didn't see her which is huge looks min and insane nt min. But had to hide my face since I'm fraud and it was bad lightning. Pretending I was walking fast and had to pass through people lol.Also it lowered by height she is 6'1 I'm close to 6'1 could have frauded same height if stood straight. Now she probably want to puke seeing me look like that after being attracret on insta :lul: :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Point being if you have high standards there will be special girl who meets them. And since she is only one who can fulfill you you are sure to be giga obsessed and no other girl can save you because they are not on that level. Nothing you can do.

Also over if you fraud on insta. I lost all confidence because I knew I'm average looking in motion. If I didn't fraud I wouldn't be that scared of her seeing me probably and wouldn't try to hide my face.

Who knows what she thinks of me now probably that she won and doesn't need to stress about me.No recovery from this.

Always always be prepared You might meet your ONETISI any time remember that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ChristianChad, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
i know how that feels. did your heart rate go up?
Yeah exactly I was scared like little abused dog bro.

And second after I felt nothing knowing feelings will skin in after incoming days. And regret over forever ruining chance with ONETISI

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
That’s why frauding is dumb because if you’re trying to meet up then they’ll see the true subhuman ogre who you really are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

If you are high standardscel who gets attached to one girl it's over. Because she is only one who has meaning to you once you actually meet it will be suicide fuel.

I was walking down the street not expecting anything. When HOLY SHIT it's jb oneitis who I was talking to on insta and daydreamed about for weeks.

I fuckking freezed couldn't even say hi or even fucking look at her :lul::lul:. I'm not sure what she look like irl even jfl.I knew it was bad lightning for my face tho.Just looked at floor and to the opposite side pretending I didn't see her which is huge looks min and insane nt min. But had to hide my face since I'm fraud and it was bad lightning. Pretending I was walking fast and had to pass through people lol.Also it lowered by height she is 6'1 I'm close to 6'1 could have frauded same height if stood straight. Now she probably want to puke seeing me look like that after being attracret on insta :lul: :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Point being if you have high standards there will be special girl who meets them. And since she is only one who can fulfill you you are sure to be giga obsessed and no other girl can save you because they are not on that level. Nothing you can do.

Also over if you fraud on insta. I lost all confidence because I knew I'm average looking in motion. If I didn't fraud I wouldn't be that scared of her seeing me probably and wouldn't try to hide my face.

Who knows what she thinks of me now probably that she won and doesn't need to stress about me.No recovery from this.

My oneitis and me are going to meet up on October

What a retarded thread
Blackpill and Oneitis can't go together.

I get you bro, I had the courage to sit next to my oneitis for our sports group photo and it was really awkward. At least she talked to me a bit but just like you my heart was racing. Goddamn, I just like her so much :feelswhy:

Let's hope we get our oneitises bro, that's the least we deserve

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
Pretending I was walking fast and had to pass through people lol.Also it lowered by height she is 6'1 I'm close to 6'1 could have frauded same height if stood straight.

5'10 is the 99th percentile for female height. You sure you got it right?

@LocalDanger

5'10 is the 99th percentile for female height. You sure you got it right?

@LocalDanger
For sure bro she has it in bio and I'm shorter than her at 6 feet

• Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess

She is 6’1? the fuck u niggas feeding women out there

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
For sure bro she has it in bio and I'm shorter than her at 6 feet
Make sure she is not a female (male). At this height is more probable tbhngl(desu)

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777
Pass her to @IHateMyself, this lanklet wants a feminine gorl
Is huge height in girls based on high t is that why she looks little bit just a little tranny and is also into girls

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess
If you catch oneitis that hard it should be easy to talk to other hoes since they mean nothing to you

If you catch oneitis that hard it should be easy to talk to other hoes since they mean nothing to you
Exactly bro.

But I don't even have motivation to talk to them. For example I chill in group where there are other girls I don't know and I autistically stay quiet they start wondering wtf is wrong with you but I don't give a shit about them so much that I don't care if they think I'm lunatic I don't even try to explain myself it's whatever to me. I legit don't give a shit. If they dropped a number come here to fuck me I wouldn't bother. I.only care about my onetisi nothing else no one else.

Yeah exactly I was scared like little abused dog bro.

And second after I felt nothing knowing feelings will skin in after incoming days. And regret over forever ruining chance with ONETISI
How did you expect to meet her irl tho

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
How did you expect to meet her irl tho
I hoped for her to see me from good angle in passing tbh.

I would look better on normal date where I wouldn't look down.

But she saw me from side profile with head down which is my biggest weakness possible. Plus I was looking down so I looked shorter than her but we are both actually around 6 foot 6'1.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad