Holy shit, just watched Parasite (2019), it's the greatest movie I've ever seen, GTFIH

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
What at utterly flawless movie, it's a rare genre blend of starting as a dark humor, to thriller, to drama.

The music, themes, plot, dark humor, pacing, suspense, thrills, drama, thought provoking ending, and commentary on contemporary social issues are the best I've ever seen.

Saw it with my family, then with friends, a total of 2 times, and they all said it's the greatest movie they've ever seen.

Even the sex scenes had significance to the plot instead of just being a sex scene for raunchiness.

Please see this movie, literal 10/10. On flickmetrix (compiles rotten tomatoes, imdb, metacritic) this is the 3rd best movie ever made after Citizen Kane and The Godfather

I'm still thinking about it, it's a once in a lifetime movie, please see it.

MV5BYWZjMjk3ZTItODQ2ZC00NTY5LWE0ZDYtZTI3MjcwN2Q5NTVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg

036d9efff74f722457f4e23e3f031311.jpg

Here's a clip if you cynical niggas need convincing to watch it, this clip and sequence isn't even the best, the music and flow makes me cry. Don't watch if you're forsure gonna watch the whole film, it doesn't spoil much tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
What at utterly flawless movie, it's a rare genre blend of starting as a dark humor, to thriller, to drama.

The music, themes, plot, dark humor, genre bending, pacing, suspense, thrills, drama.

Saw it with my family, then with friends, a total of 2 times, and they all said it's the greatest movie they've ever seen.

Even the sex scenes had significance to the plot instead of just being a sex scene for raunchiness.

Please see this movie, literal 10/10. On flickmetrix (compiles rotten tomatoes, imdb, metacritic) this is the 3rd best movie ever made after Citizen Kane and The Godfather

MV5BYWZjMjk3ZTItODQ2ZC00NTY5LWE0ZDYtZTI3MjcwN2Q5NTVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg

I DON'T WATCH MOVIES

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

BUT

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 3902
one of my friends said it was an amazing movie. i need to check it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Legit. This movie is a masterpiece.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2506
I DON'T WATCH MOVIES

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

BUT

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Nah it gives you a different view on poor, rich, capitalism. insane film

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Chadelite
Nah it gives you a different view on poor, rich, capitalism. insane film
I KNOW THE VIEWS U STATED

MONEY REALLY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND

BUT SINCE U WANNA BE A TOP PRODUCER

THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO SPEND TIME

thanks for the thread op, gonna watch it later

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Solidcoin, Feanor and AscendenceImminent
unpopular opinion: asian movies are shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and jodanielle
thanks for the thread op, gonna watch it later
made me cry son, I only felt this feeling after seeing Pulp Fiction and it doesn't even compare.
unpopular opinion: asian movies are shit

Most of them, but not this one. Watch the clip above srs dont be closeminded and miss out on this masterpiece.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: strong_silent_type and karbo
will watch thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 2426
made me cry son, I only felt this feeling after seeing Pulp Fiction and it doesn't even compare.

Most of them, but not this one. Watch the clip above srs dont be closeminded and miss out on this masterpiece.

i will give it a shot

• +1
eh overrated

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
really really good movie. I watched it a couple of days ago.

the cinematography was amazing.

• +1
Did you see it? The pacing and script is perfect. not a single plothole

yeah. i thought it was good, just not incredible. i like korean action movies better

• +1
  • +1
Thanks bro

• +1
I'm not trying to read when I watch a movie lol but I'll probably watch it my automated movie server downloaded it automatically cause it was rated high

• +1
It was great tbh. Favorite movie this year so far

• +1
Will watch simply because I'm a bored rotter

• +1
Watching it rn while i eat

Lets see

• +1
Excellent movie. Thanks OP

• +1
I hate movies with subtitles not gonna watch

Good movie, watched it all 8.5/10

• +1
Eww, Asians

I don’t like em unless it’s a Bobby or Bruce Lee

The music, themes, plot, dark humor, pacing, suspense, thrills, drama, thought provoking ending, and commentary on contemporary social issues are the best I've ever seen.

Here's a clip if you cynical niggas need convincing to watch it, this clip and sequence isn't even the best, the music and flow makes me cry. Don't watch if you're forsure gonna watch the whole film, it doesn't spoil much tho.

Its not bad but its overrated. It kept me hooked but I didnt really think its was thought provoking.

was actually looking for a good movie to watch thanks

• +1
By the way, the prestige is probably my favorite movie

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
i was going to watch this with my bro but knowing a faggot like you is praising it would only mean that movie is going to fucking suck. pass, you manlet pajeet faggot with shit taste in everything
Insane movie I cried at the end
low T high E manlet pajeet faggot spotted

Great film but jfl if you cried at the end, low t beta af twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 2506
Its not bad but its overrated. It kept me hooked but I didnt really think its was thought provoking.
It is I feel, at the end you dont know if the son will ever be rich or not, its a good take on capitalism
was actually looking for a good movie to watch thanks
yeah def best movie of the past 10+ years
Eww, Asians

I don’t like em unless it’s a Bobby or Bruce Lee
u should still watch dont close ur experiences based on race, it actually makes the movie funnier imo
By the way, the prestige is probably my favorite movie

yeah thats a great movie, very cold atmosphere almost satanic.

i watched it. was good. that one girl was hot. would fuk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Watched it and thought it was nothing special but good ending ngl

shes 28 lmao this nigga said jailbait
i meant in the context of the movie u stupid fuck, im not horny enough to search up the actress just to nut like you

take the L and move on

i meant in the context of the movie u stupid fuck, im not horny enough to search up the actress just to nut like you

take the L and move on
u complete and utter retard. she was not jb even in the context of the movie, they were both canonically college age. why would u subject yourself to this brutal humiliation?

u complete and utter retard. she was not jb even in the context of the movie, they were both canonically college age. why would u subject yourself to this brutal humiliation?

She was a sophomore in high school (16) and he was 24 since he had 2 years of military service and failed the college entrance exam 4 times. His friend min told him he would date her when she went to university but didn't trust college guys to date her, so he asked his friend for ease of mind, but he dated her anyway. low iq loser cuck

if you had the most basic form of reading comprehension you'd see this you 1 word a minute low iq bumpkin

my predictions are indeed insane

It’s great, everyone dies at the end.

The movie was really good. Maybe not quite a masterpiece but was really good.

It’s great, everyone dies at the end.
Indeed, when i am at the oscars and win the best director award at age 28 (the youngest in history) i will thank Parasite for inspiration

the scene looks quite well shot tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back