Holy shit, just watched Parasite (2019), it's the greatest movie I've ever seen, GTFIH

the scene looks quite well shot tbh

bruh watch this, best scene in the entire movie, I timestamped it so just press play its a minute long. bong joon ho is a master

bruh watch this, best scene in the entire movie, I timestamped it so just press play its a minute long. bong joon ho is a master

yeah you sold it. im gonna watch this. generally only watch gangster movies but this shit is too good cinematically the plot doesn't even matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
yeah you sold it. im gonna watch this. generally only watch gangster movies but this shit is too good cinematically the plot doesn't even matter.
Top Rated Movies   Flickmetrix

its the 5th highest rated film of all time bruh... only schindler's list 25 years ago compares, the story is insane as well, the only flawless original concept film ive ever see.

Based on that clip, it does seem to have great cinemaphotography and a nice soundtrack. However, I don't think I will watch it because the plot seems boring.

Based on that clip, it does seem to have great cinemaphotography and a nice soundtrack. However, I don't think I will watch it because the plot seems boring.
Its not mein nigger. The plot is insane and has a huge twist. I saw it in theaters 4 times and discovered something new every time. Missing this film is like missing Pulp Fiction or the Godfather when it was released.

Missing this film is like missing Pulp Fiction or the Godfather when it was released.
I'll give it a go and tell you what I think about it. I doubt that it's as good as those films, but I'll watch it. If I don't like it I will beat the shit out of you.

View attachment 268106

its the 5th highest rated film of all time bruh... only schindler's list 25 years ago compares, the story is insane as well, the only flawless original concept film ive ever see.
I don't really give a fuck about critics and rankings tbh. Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels or Reservoir Dogs are not there for instance.

Watched it. Amazing film.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
why so much hate bro, atleast when i hate its 4 good time sakes, but u seem really hurt. wanna talk about something jfl
I live rent free in your head, faggot. Imagine bumping a thread from 2019 :lul:

RENT FREE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back