Holy shit look at this Indian girl’s ascension

D

Deleted member 13197

Banned
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Posts
5,458
Reputation
10,468
Apparently her eye color is natural too. Such a fogger pheno



@PrestonYnot @Chadeep @volcelfatcel @Darmstadtium
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FastBananaCEO, Deleted member 7806, Copeful and 6 others
Apparently her eye color is natural too. Such a fogger pheno



@PrestonYnot @Chadeep @volcelfatcel @Darmstadtium

Can't be the same person
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 13197 and volcelfatcel
curry piece of shit
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FastBananaCEO, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others
Looks like average north indian aryan
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Rabbi and Deleted member 13197
Giga ascension ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 13197
Pajeeta to Exotic mulatto Stacy
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, gamma, pizza and 2 others
how her skin color change?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 6273, Rabbi and 2 others
I don't think that's her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7806 and Deleted member 13197
My heart is reserved only for @Titbot 's sister
 
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
I

Is there a thread with his sister
I want to post her but idk if its public or only on discord so it might count as a dox
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Nah it’s confirmed that it’s her through the account. The transformation is unbelievable
she shaved her eyebrows, and definitely bleached her skin. she's gonna age like shit.

articleLarge.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 13197
She looks alot more Indian in this vid, It's the Eye Contacts halo, its the Toni Mahfud effect.

 
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13197
She looks alot more Indian in this vid, It's the Eye Contacts halo, its the Toni Mahfud effect.


She said it’s natural, I don’t know if she’s lying or not
 
She said it’s natural, I don’t know if she’s lying or not
How tf would it be natural nigga
look at her ID pic
1617939429759

she's obviously wearing contacts
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Warlow, gamma and 1 other person
She said it’s natural, I don’t know if she’s lying or not

Yeah I'm sure she completely changed her skin tone by ''Joining the swim team'' maybe MJ should've Swimaxed
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Iris, Warlow, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13076

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
2
Views
33
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
146cmsubhuman
Discussion holy fucking shit
Replies
7
Views
41
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman
rawr
Replies
18
Views
73
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
kbj
Replies
17
Views
199
I need a new face
I need a new face
Rick_bozo
Replies
12
Views
60
HGH_
HGH_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top