Holy shit man I wanna fucking rope so badly I’m so ugly

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I look so uncanny and weird looking, i looked in the mirror at school and im so ficking ugly bro. I wanna kill myself man I swear I’ll never be loved

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, eiegta, illusivespirits and 1 other person
Hang in there bro, wait until you hardmax to see if it’s still over

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and NZb6Air
pouring water on sand , they think surgery is haram, chad didnt have to do all this !!:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
I look so uncanny and weird looking, i looked in the mirror at school and im so ficking ugly bro. I wanna kill myself man I swear I’ll never be loved
Please tell me you don't have those white hospital lights in most places at ur school. It's so fucking disgusting

Descends me so much

Bro I can’t man I wanna kill myself, I have a small skull smal eyes with a horseface mak

• So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables
pouring water on sand , they think surgery is haram, chad didnt have to do all this !!:feelswah::feelswah:
I feel like God should give a pass if some part of ones face was genuinely broken and affecting their lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
39420.jpg

It doesn’t change ratios
Unless you have a clear glass skin then it won't make that much of an issue but even tho my skin is somewhat clear with some acne in certain areas it just makes it 2x worse

Dont rope

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and illusivespirits
I believe there are still better things to do in life

Blast roids

Niggas that say “b- but muh Chad didn’t have to do alldat!!” get me so fucking mad

Guess what nigga, IM NOT CHAD. I HAVE TO WORK HARDER TO GET THE SAME RESULTS

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and halloweed
remember death is eternal rather stay alive and wait for AGI to ascend all of us to gandy heaven

Shut the fuck up faggot
yea you are right you are ugly and will never be loved now take the rope and do something useful the first time in your life faggot

post face in ratings

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
i honestly wish i was just a normie, nt nigger who has fun social life so that i could cope with my looks

I can look chad at certain lightning and completely subhuman in others. BAD LIGHTINING will highlight your features.

Do you look worse than me? @Zenis

Last edited: