holy shit my dick is wide

roidar

roidar

16, 333 test, 25 asin
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
2,892
Reputation
2,578
I saw my erect dick in the mirror for the first time in a long ass time and it looks way different than it does while I jerk off, its looks huge asf in the mirror but small from my view, I realised how fucking wide it looks in the mirror, last time I checkes my shit is like 6.4-6.5 long and 6.25wide non bone pressed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, ibmh, Mai Sakurajima. and 1 other person
I saw my erect dick in the mirror for the first time in a long ass time and it looks way different than it does while I jerk off, its looks huge asf in the mirror but small from my view, I realised how fucking wide it looks in the mirror, last time I checkes my shit is like 6.4-6.5 long and 6.25wide non bone pressed
333 test
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Mai Sakurajima. and roidar
same, but i have 6.8 girth
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and roidar
Yin and yang
 

Attachments

  • AISelect_20261001_185418_Chrome.jpg
    AISelect_20261001_185418_Chrome.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, ibmh and roidar
dickmaxxer
 
  • Woah
Reactions: roidar
dickmaxxer
not yet, im starting now, hopefully roiding to the max will grow my shit, I need to add 5 inches to my height, 2 to my dick, and 5 to my bidelt
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS
not yet, im starting now, hopefully roiding to the max will grow my shit, I need to add 5 inches to my height, 2 to my dick, and 5 to my bidelt
sounds good tag me when u do it
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar

Similar threads

roidar
Replies
5
Views
42
roidar
roidar
j1gga
Replies
16
Views
71
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
ArchangeI
Replies
2
Views
28
ArchangeI
ArchangeI
Rick_bozo
Replies
12
Views
84
HGH_
HGH_
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
58
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top