HOLY SHIT MY LIFES BEEN GREAT

roidar

roidar

16, 333 test, 25 asin
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
2,869
Reputation
2,543
im ascending quite a bit facially, the other day my friend literally said that I looked somewhat handsome and theres most likely a few girls in my grade that like me, my physique and strenght got better, my shitty tiktok account started getting slightly more views, no new follows tho:feelscry:,I actually enjoy 2/4 of my classes this semester, although I havent showed up to the other one so it could possibly be 3/4. and my growth plates are most likely open and my package is hopefully arriving soon:love:, hopefully some tragic shit doesnt happen to me and ends my short term happinness:feelscry:, I wish all of you the best lives
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
dnr but im happy for u bhai
 
  • Love it
Reactions: roidar
hopefully some tragic shit doesnt happen to me
Ive gotten to see this thread fortunately, so you better count your days buddy
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: roidar

Similar threads

j1gga
Replies
16
Views
57
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
44
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
Lowdimotrucel
Replies
1
Views
44
Short
Short
146cmsubhuman
Discussion holy fucking shit
Replies
7
Views
49
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman
rawr
Replies
22
Views
97
Matt Fat
Matt Fat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top