Holy shit my side profile is actually ugly af disgusting

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
I look like an actual fucking gorilla like a real ape even though my weight is low my cheeks on my side profile give the illusion I’m fat/overweight my lips look fucking huge that they flop out form the side.Now I understand why sometimes I can’t pull cause holy shit you should be glad you weren’t skull cursed like me which due to years of shitty mouth breathing I used to do

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and GabachoCopium
rope retard faggot

And my head is huge bro wallahi I’m cooked I just wanna be good looking rich and famous why godddd

I look like an actual fucking gorilla like a real ape even though my weight is low my cheeks on my side profile give the illusion I’m fat/overweight my lips look fucking huge that they flop out form the side.Now I understand why sometimes I can’t pull cause holy shit you should be glad you weren’t skull cursed like me which due to years of shitty mouth breathing I used to do
facts

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

Does it at least mog this

Downloadfile106

Low cheekbones brutal