HOLY SHIT MY STOMACH HIRTS SO BAD I MIGHT SHIT MYSELF

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2025
I got to school nd I felt fine then 10 minutes into my 1st period my stomach began to hurt and it felt like I had to fart, then I got worse.

now like 19 minutes ago when this period ended I went to the bathroom to fart but then I realized it was diarrhea and not a fart so I stopped before i did any irreversible damage.

I just called my mom but she said I’ll have to wait an hour before she comes and rescues me

my stomach and my asshole are begging me to shit rn, holy fuck

it might be over guys FUCK

im sitting here hiding in a bathroom stall so i dont get caught skipping since im not going to my other classes and staying the bathroom

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Incel trait, I’m in your classroom talking to your oneitis

Incel trait, I’m in your classroom talking to your oneitis
bro it feels horrible ong, my stomach is now twice its size due to bloat and I’m now sweating

hopefully my mom picks me up before the stage where if you try to hold it in, it starts to give you horrible pain

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Goth
bro it feels horrible ong, my stomach is now twice its size due to bloat and I’m now sweating
I’m in the school restroom rn, I feel great. Sent your oneitis a picture of my dick as well

I’m in the school restroom rn, I feel great. Sent your oneitis a picture of my dick as well
all I gotta do is breath slowly and keep my body from getting stressed and I 100% make it out of here without committing social suicide

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
welcome to my world