Holy shit: never go through a happy persons reposts

cromagnon

cromagnon

Sassy maxila jorden baret bc paloethilic skul
Absolute fucking ragefuel going through normies reposts

“SMILE IF YOU’RE A LOVER GIRL” Shut the fuck up you stupid subhuman recessed whore, you’ve gone through 4 guys in 3 weeks you fat fucking boneless CUNT

Just fucking kill yourself already, HOW CAN YOU EVEN BE HAPPY IN THIS SHITHOLE OF A WORLD FML I WISH I WAS NT

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer, deadmanwalking, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Absolute fucking ragefuel going through normies reposts

“SMILE IF YOU’RE A LOVER GIRL” Shut the fuck up you stupid subhuman recessed whore, you’ve gone through 4 guys in 3 weeks you fat fucking boneless CUNT

Just fucking kill yourself already, HOW CAN YOU EVEN BE HAPPY IN THIS SHITHOLE OF A WORLD FML I WISH I WAS NT
Holy shit, and they get a bout of sadness and act like they have debilitating depression.

Woman are superficial mindless creatures who only crave attention. I guarantee 99% of men who are ACTUALLY DEPRESSED don’t repost sad TikToks to get attention from others. Fucking niggers

*Smile if you love dick*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 91302, EliteMewing and 2 others
this thread gave me the ick

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and incel194012940
Not a molecule

I’m sorry ur oneitis or ex broke u bro. Just know women are more depressed than ever with the highest consumption of antidepressants in decades. It’s all a facade for the cameras

I’m sorry ur oneitis or ex broke u bro. Just know women are more depressed than ever with the highest consumption of antidepressants in decades. It’s all a facade for the cameras
maybe for western women (the ones in USA + canada) but none seem depressed at all here, no reason for them to be

5b0588f8-7577-4110-9a6d-dd390d690fec_text.gif

Fuark normies are living that dream bro

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel