Holy shit: Over a quarter of Gen Z Americans declare themselves queers

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
JFL at how low this country has sunk. Over 25% (28% to be precise) of Gen Z Americans are declaring themselves queers and this % is skyrocketing every year. In a decade half of them will be LGBTQ :lul:

It's so fucking over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, stunna, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Less competition

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 34058, buflek and 2 others
Fucking faggots

• +1
Reactions: stunna
It can be women calling themselves bisexual

its the result of female sexual freedom. in nature 95% of males are sexless and cucks. they either end up being gay or alone.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, IanIachimoe2491 and tasmanian devil
JFL at how low this country has sunk. Over 25% (28% to be precise) of Gen Z Americans are declaring themselves queers and this % is skyrocketing every year. In a decade half of them will be LGBTQ :lul:

It's so fucking over.

Idk man i refuse to believe this

It cant be

Its not good for economy, society, military jfl at the deep state for allowing this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
It’s probably closer to 35%

It's so fucking over.

jews

its the result of female sexual freedom. in nature 95% of males are sexless and cucks. they either end up being gay or alone.

or they turn into femboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Ricky212 and mortis
JFL if you actually believe this. 90% of them are just straight foids calling themselves bi

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Jarate, Deleted member 34058 and 3 others
More like 60%

Doesn't surprise me given the lgbt acceptance on social media you see everyday

Less competition
It’s only less competition if men turn into queers more than women.

Imagine foids claiming queer significantly less than men. The completion would further sky rocket.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and FutureSlayer
Fuck LGBTQ+, my padthai country are already is a shit hole full with mentally unstable ladyboy and gay cuck, this shit make my country even more cucker. FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and FutureSlayer
Doesn't surprise me given the lgbt acceptance on social media you see everyday
I am neutral about LGB acceptance. Whenever I hear that ‘T’, my index finger itches holding the shotgun trigger.

It’s only less competition if men turn into queers more than women.

Imagine foids claiming queer significantly less than men. The completion would further sky rocket.
think you meant ”significantly more” but got ur point

I am neutral about LGB acceptance. Whenever I hear that ‘T’, my index finger itches holding the shotgun trigger.
that kind of degeneracy is not sustainable in the long term

that just means that half the women give the trendy answer

water

less competition but also less choice

theres more lesbians/bi girls than there is faggots
That’s coz women know how to be attractive to male gaze, but men have no clue how to be attractive to female gaze.

Men out here getting their heads shaved or a shitty skin fade with a beard thinking that looks attractive to women. Women like pretty boys with good facial structure and medium length hair.